Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-22-2013, 08:54 PM
MRBOOMER
My skin I get it

Rep Power: 9 MRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 102,823,870,418,852.80
Total Points: 102,823,870,438,568.41
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil "Best I've ever faced" thread, awesome read! - jose830 Good thread. - FeFist "The best I've ever faced" = great thread - mathed all around good poster. - I'm so sorry 
Thanks bro - komodo No Message - MRBOOMER 
Head and Neck Cancer - I'm so sorry Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MRBOOMER Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MRBOOMER Hepatitis C - MRBOOMER 

He was young and inexperienced so he Prbly just fought to gain some. He started when he was twenty one so who cares. When he got his shot he's done good things since and faced top fighters in his division and out classed almost all of them. So it's all good.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-22-2013, 09:07 PM
elfag
Hawaiian F@g

Rep Power: 0 elfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,100,110,142.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
He went undefeated during that time.......if HBO or Showtime don't give you a shot, you are considered just another "eurobum" Once he got that HBO shot, he kept on trucking.

*speaking in terms of his next shot at fighting on HBO of course.

That is true. After Winky "lost" to vargas he was back on ESPN fighting again. Meanwhile vargas who was more marketable got the Tito fight and even after getting KTFO got the DLH fight after that and continued even when he was shot to get big name fights with mayorga and mosley.

Winky was doomed to ESPN land until Mosley gave him a shot, which he did basically as a favor for a friend. Nobody would have said anything if he avoided that fight but he took the risk and lost. After that Winky was on HBO again.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:08 PM
elfag
Hawaiian F@g

Rep Power: 0 elfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,100,110,142.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by taansend View Post
I remember him beating a couple of decent British Light Middles back in the day.

Do you think Antonio Margarito used dodgy wraps during their fight?
The biggest thing that stands out to me when I watch that fight is margarito's speed. Apparently he wasnt always a slow sack of ****.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:10 PM
Ve Ri Tas
Banned

Total Points: 6,343.54
banned alt - thuggery 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake... View Post
he was padding his record in Spain
pretty much

Last edited by Ve Ri Tas; 02-22-2013 at 09:14 PM.