Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-22-2013, 10:50 AM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 44 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,230,116,334,181.60
Total Points: 24,231,126,075,210.84
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd "hi yung doe" looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
He makin' millions while people hating behind the keyboards... Keep hatin' on em..
So you dont think only being subject to testing only 2 months out of 12 is suspicious? Just another bumsniffing flowjob. Sig, avatar....yep.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-22-2013, 10:51 AM
DominiBox
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 DominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 285,079.57
Total Points: 300,000,312,184.58
No Message - mellow_mood No Message - DominiBox 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - DominiBox Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DominiBox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
Im with Floyd here...to an extent. Yes cleaning up sports is something that I wish could happen, but unless you test 365....just 6-8 weeks dont do much. My buddy who is HUGE, and is on some sort of juice (not sure what) cycles since he competes for body shows, hence passes any tests. Point is that, people who use them know how to cycle them properly to beat systems. So I'm with Floyd in making sports better, but unless its a random 365....cleaning up will NEVER happen.
Totally agree!!
Old 02-22-2013, 10:54 AM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 44 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,230,116,334,181.60
Total Points: 24,231,126,075,210.84
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd &quot;hi yung doe&quot; looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominiBox View Post
Totally agree!!
And it really is that simple. Do that and it just becomes a battle between those making the PED's and those trying to fight them, add more ambiguity into the equation as we have now and VADA/WADA/USADA etc. dont stand a chance.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:55 AM
hitking
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 hitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,144,791.07
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QballLobo View Post
Fair or not, the lack of a Pacquiao fight will dog Mayweather the rest of his life. It will be the first thing people talk about when it comes to Floyd.
The two best pound for pound fighters in the same division and they couldn't make it happen because of some promoter BS.
Floyd is a HOF, all time great, but IMHO he missed his chance to elevate himself to that rarefied list of the Ali and Leonard type greats by not fighting Pac.
At this point, are we sure Floyd and Pac are the best two P4P of their era? I mean, as it stands now, I'd have a hard time rating Pac over JMM. And if that's the case, Floyd did fight the P4P #2 of his time. And dismantled and humiliated him to the point that he's still criticized to this day for even taking the fight. I don't really compare fighters from different eras. But if you're so good that you're criticized for fighting the next best of your era because is wasn't even remotely close to being competitive. I'd say it doesn't get any more rarified than that.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:56 AM
Frank Ducketts
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Frank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 110,010,367,224.43
One of the best posters here - Cállate! I noticed that the lady in your avatar has dirty knees, they are very distracting. Here's some wet wipes, please take care of that. - Cállate! No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
:lol1: :D - happyman Team Swift!(Honorary Member) - Mr. Philadel Will Hunting, It's not your fault, It's not your fault - Croyd It's not your fault, It truly isn't your fault ... - Croyd 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

Exactly Floyd, Im with you. Now Pacquiao's hypocritical fans are crying, and have been crying that Marquez was on something when he knocked Pacquiao the **** out. Ain't dat a blip, lmfao!
Old 02-22-2013, 10:59 AM
hhs661
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 29 hhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 311,881,070,634,223.62
Total Points: 311,909,026,486,154.38
Thanks for ur help homie - The Surgeon haha, great manny ipod songs! - chiguy91 Keep it hard, keep it classy - lparm Funny mofo - Sugar Booger 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Mangler Jewnior Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - snakehandler7 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - snakehandler7 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

I remember my mom hitting me upside my head when I didn't listen to what she was saying and frustrated her when I was younger.

I feel like it took JMM knocking some sense into Manny in the 6th round to get him and his people to finally understand the importance of extra testing. Much props to JMM for taking the old school Hispanics' mom approach against Manny and making him see why Little Floyd wanted testing all along
Old 02-22-2013, 11:09 AM
DominiBox
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 DominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond repute
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - DominiBox Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DominiBox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior gong View Post
And it really is that simple. Do that and it just becomes a battle between those making the PED's and those trying to fight them, add more ambiguity into the equation as we have now and VADA/WADA/USADA etc. dont stand a chance.
Exactly. So simple, though some fools think that with this we are accusing Floyd of something. Look how angry they are.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:11 AM
hitking
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 hitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,144,791.07
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

For all those calling for year round testing in boxing. Its a good concept, but unrealistic and virtually impossible. Boxing doesn't have a uniformed commission. And unlike other sports, its just financially unrealistic to test fighters to that extent. As fans, we mostly only think about top level fighters. But there are thousands, if not millions of active professional boxers. And security isn't full proof if if its not the same for everyone. So to ask someone to fund this level of testing in boxing would cost billions. And its gonna be very hard to find someone, probably tax payers, to invest that type of money. Especially at the lower levels of the sport.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:13 AM
DominiBox
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhs661 View Post
I remember my mom hitting me upside my head when I didn't listen to what she was saying and frustrated her when I was younger.

I feel like it took JMM knocking some sense into Manny in the 6th round to get him and his people to finally understand the importance of extra testing. Much props to JMM for taking the old school Hispanics' mom approach against Manny and making him see why Little Floyd wanted testing all along
So by your logic, you're saying Marquez used illegal substances.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM
whoseyourdaddy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 whoseyourdaddy has a reputation beyond reputewhoseyourdaddy has a reputation beyond reputewhoseyourdaddy has a reputation beyond reputewhoseyourdaddy has a reputation beyond reputewhoseyourdaddy has a reputation beyond reputewhoseyourdaddy has a reputation beyond reputewhoseyourdaddy has a reputation beyond reputewhoseyourdaddy has a reputation beyond reputewhoseyourdaddy has a reputation beyond reputewhoseyourdaddy has a reputation beyond reputewhoseyourdaddy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,034,651.43

I would trust VADA...over USDA & WADA, VADA is an independent institution, while USDA is hired by GBP & or Mayweather.