Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-15-2013, 11:03 PM
CheckHooks'BF
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,243.48
Default To what degree will Pacs legacy be haunted by the fact he never "took the test"?

In 20 years time I think the fact that he never took the test will be brought up just as often as the mayweather fight when Pacquaio's name is mentioned.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-15-2013, 11:06 PM
Jloro
Invicta

Rep Power: 18 Jloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 79,551,316,669,463.48
Total Points: 79,551,316,671,782.83
back at you - ddangerous BOOOOMB SQUUAAAD - valero celebrate with a slice of cake - sugarsmosley ohhh don't cry put this in your ass - KO MX 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jloro World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jloro 

lol I think it makes more sense the other way around...
Old 04-15-2013, 11:06 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 41 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,825,650,789,537.64
Total Points: 8,826,660,513,619.45
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd &quot;hi yung doe&quot; looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas 

To a far lesser degree than floyd not taking the fight is going to hurt his(the opinion of his bumsniffing fans being the only exception).
Old 04-15-2013, 11:15 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 39 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,742,409.43
Total Points: 1,011,050,818,395.39
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

list the fighters who have taken extra testing ...floyd , nonito , bertoid , pedersen, roidsley , rigo, abraham ,etc..

then list the fighters that did'nt take it ..?????

now , does it matter?...

Last edited by puga; 04-15-2013 at 11:38 PM.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:20 PM
Capncrunch
Banned

Total Points: 13,156.35
20th alt? :) - thuggery 

There will always be dummies shouting "Pacroid" just like there will always be people screaming about Juan and roids now.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:25 PM
josenoway
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 josenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,657,666.83
Total Points: 2,102,685,688.95

No reason to refuse drug testing.

No reason to 'negotiate a cutoff date'.

He looked stupid doing it back then, looks even more stupid now.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:27 PM
CheckHooks'BF
Banned

Total Points: 15,243.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga View Post
list the fighters who has taken extra testing ...floyd , nonito , bertoid , pedersen, roidsley , rigo, abraham ,etc..

then list the fighters that did'nt take it ..?????

now , does it matter?...
Dont give me that ****. Put it into perspective. All the other fighters that have not been tested have not had the opportunity to make the biggest fight in boxing history evapourate due to a refusal to test.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:27 PM
straightleft
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 straightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,276,467,128,537.91
Total Points: 7,276,467,188,184.42
No Message - straightleft No Message - straightleft No Message - straightleft have a  cup - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckHooks'BF View Post
In 20 years time I think the fact that he never took the test will be brought up just as often as the mayweather fight when Pacquaio's name is mentioned.
Nope. It is just an accusation by pure jealousy. The accuser (Floyd) was sued for defamation and keep accusing Pac without any proof even the trial was still going on.

The accuser (Floyd) has no fear whatsoever until he himself was rumored failed his own OST but covered by his own promoter (GBP) and the USUDA just like what they did to Morales.

After Pac lawyers heard about the rumors demanded to Floyd, GBP and USADA to reveal all the documents and detailed results of the tests. Guess what happened? They refused to reveal it (they hiding something obviously). Instead of cleaning his name about the rumors he failed on 3 occassions (he can easily show all documents to clear his name) Floyd and GBP immediately settled the case and paid Pacquaio for the damages they caused. LMAO!

Floyd and GBP went to Pac kneeled and declared Pac is a great clean fighter never on PEDs. LMAO! Only the retarded Floydiots will never understand Floyd, USADA and GBP actions and this will hunt them down forever more than Pac.

I guess after you read this. You will just fade away on your thread.

Last edited by straightleft; 04-15-2013 at 11:45 PM.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:34 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 39 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,742,409.43
Total Points: 1,011,050,818,395.39
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckHooks'BF View Post
Dont give me that ****. Put it into perspective. All the other fighters that have not been tested have not had the opportunity to make the biggest fight in boxing history evapourate due to a refusal to test.
here's putting it into perspective ... pacquiao finally accepted floyd's bullsh1t testing .. guess what floyd did?.. he changed the money split to a ridiculous amount ..

if anything , it's floyd b1tchass that will never be forgiven for all the duckings he did.. thats the reason why his best win is corrales...lol
Old 04-15-2013, 11:34 PM
Berry Picker
I love to pick

Rep Power: 56 Berry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,539,957,880,541.96
Total Points: 1,552,008,577,060.87
your a good poster. - RJJ The Truth Thanks for your time amigo - anonymousboxing Top Notch Poster - Perro salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR 
No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER 
Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace 
great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

About as much as JCC, Hearns, Durans, Leonards, Tysons, Holyfields, Morales, Barreras, Alis, Robinsons legacies are haunted.