Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 12-12-2015, 09:53 PM #1
Lounge Poster of the Year

Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 196,055,269,155,021,094,912.00
Total Points: 196,055,269,155,921,428,480.00
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
No Message - Run No Message - Run Hilarious - jas Enjoy some ice cream yeh funny fooker!  Maybe we can fatten yeh up like us yanks too! - Rostov Papa No Message - PorterIsFuture 
40mill for Bronerak - PorterIsFuture For entertaining us all - -Weltschmerz- ATG Lounge Poster for a Limey Cunt... - Fists_of_Fury You're the tits - -Weltschmerz- pretend it's a man - Freedom. 
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I know we had a little quarrel, but Happy Holidays! No hard feelings :) - KOVALBOXER Happy Birthday! - TBear Happy New Year cunt!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 Happy New Year!!! - BOXEO _ 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear 
Default A Jerk Off with Joshua

I hadn't really got a handle on heavyweight contender Anthony Joshua, so when he offered me chance to give him a bumming, I thought it'd be good to get to know him better.

We lay in bed, as I caressed his suspiciously muscular body. To get us in the mood, I thought we might have a drink or something.

"Got any weed, Anthony?" I asked.

He looked flushed, embarrassed, glancing at the floor, for reasons I know not why.

"Errrr... no, no, let's not get into that fam, er, mate," he said, "just think of me as wholesome, like Sugar Ray Leonard, or Willis from Diff'rent Strokes or something."

"Okay," I shrugged, and we got down to the bumming. At first it was hard, powerful, almost more than I could take. However, what I was really looking forward to was him sucking my dick, as I'd heard it said "after nine minutes Joshua won't be able to stop blowing."

Well, I realised that I'd completely gotten the wrong end of the stick, as after a short time bumming, Anthony was breathing as hard as an Eagles of Death Metal roadie looking at a Burkha.

I went for the blowie, and my taddywhacker landed on his chin.... weirdly, he jerked out of bed and started doing the Disco Duck. It was such a strange experience... one minute he was pounding me in the ring, the next his legs were weak as if he was post-cum.

Our bumming continued, and he went back to the basics, but in a very mechanical, robotic bumming style... I'd remembered then why Wlad always spoke so highly of him, though Joshua at least used his right hand to jerk me off, something Wlad never did.

I came. Sure, I came. And it was quite engrossing in its way. But... I wasn't sure. There was something a little cocky about him, something too "suspect" about his muscles, and maybe still too many questions about his bumming.

I walked down the hotel corridor and saw The Reed (TM).

"I've just had a bumming, Reed," I told him, "have you had a good night?"

I looked down, and he'd torn his home extension photographs to shreds - all 11,000 of them - and was in floods of tears.

"Just leave me alone," he said, "I don't want to talk about it."
!! Anorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 09:56 PM #2
Make America Great Again

Quoted: 4203 Post(s)
BrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,789,567,079,136,585,728.00
Total Points: 79,420,774,267,303,116,800.00
Enjoy - Rocky... Happy birthday, GolovIdiot... - Nay_Sayer Chew on this for a while... - Nay_Sayer Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero 
National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone 
we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. 
You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
I hadn't really got a handle on heavyweight contender Anthony Joshua, so when he offered me chance to give him a bumming, I thought it'd be good to get to know him better.

We lay in bed, as I caressed his suspiciously muscular body. To get us in the mood, I thought we might have a drink or something.

He looked flushed, embarrassed, glancing at the floor, for reasons I know not why.

"Errrr... no, no, let's not get into that fam, er, mate," he said, "just think of me as wholesome, like Sugar Ray Leonard, or Willis from Diff'rent Strokes or something."

"Okay," I shrugged, and we got down to the bumming. At first it was hard, powerful, almost more than I could take. However, what I was really looking forward to was him sucking my dick, as I'd heard it said "after nine minutes Joshua won't be able to stop blowing."

Well, I realised that I'd completely gotten the wrong end of the stick, as after a short time bumming, Anthony was breathing as hard as an Eagles of Death Metal roadie looking at a Burkha.

I went for the blowie, and my taddywhacker landed on his chin.... weirdly, he jerked out of bed and started doing the Disco Duck. It was such a strange experience... one minute he was pounding me in the ring, the next his legs were weak as if he was post-cum.

Our bumming continued, and he went back to the basics, but in a very mechanical, robotic bumming style... I'd remembered then why Wlad always spoke so highly of him, though Joshua at least used his right hand to jerk me off, something Wlad never did.

I came. Sure, I came. And it was quite engrossing in its way. But... I wasn't sure. There was something a little cocky about him, something too "suspect" about his muscles, and maybe still too many questions about his bumming.

I looked down, and he'd torn his home extension photographs to shreds - all 11,000 of them - and was in floods of tears.

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
BrushMyHair. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 10:02 PM #3
Best In The World!!

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Pretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,788,543,006,755,856.00
Total Points: 25,788,543,006,926,680.00
cheers , scotsman! - Left Hook Tua For the hollyoaks lezzers!! - KrisSilver This clover marks your 2 year anniversary.. - ABOSWORTH two years of membership on boxingscene! very good prettyboy1 san.. - Miyagi 2 years and counting.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Merry Christmas - msagrain Awesome people are born on 15th June. - Demise Happy birthday homey - mangler Here homey. You need more food. - mangler For watching the whole video of that dumb bitch. - BulgariasFinest 
Avi :love: - Bossy My treat - led Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year Bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... Haha, great stuff. - Santa_ 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Send a message via MSN to Pretty Boy1

Have you bummed Tyson Fury since he became World Champion? Not sure if I missed it or not. I caught the Wlad bumming and just like this it was great work!!
Pretty Boy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 10:02 PM #4
Lounge Poster of the Year

Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 196,055,269,155,021,094,912.00
Total Points: 196,055,269,155,921,428,480.00
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
No Message - Run No Message - Run Hilarious - jas Enjoy some ice cream yeh funny fooker!  Maybe we can fatten yeh up like us yanks too! - Rostov Papa No Message - PorterIsFuture 
40mill for Bronerak - PorterIsFuture For entertaining us all - -Weltschmerz- ATG Lounge Poster for a Limey Cunt... - Fists_of_Fury You're the tits - -Weltschmerz- pretend it's a man - Freedom. 
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I know we had a little quarrel, but Happy Holidays! No hard feelings :) - KOVALBOXER Happy Birthday! - TBear Happy New Year cunt!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 Happy New Year!!! - BOXEO _ 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
Have you bummed Tyson Fury since he became World Champion? Not sure if I missed it or not. I caught the Wlad bumming and just like this it was great work!!

It's too hard to bum Tyson, as he's a funny guy anyway, so I can't really juxtapose a bumming with him... though time will tell.
!! Anorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 10:08 PM #5
Make America Great Again

Quoted: 4203 Post(s)
BrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,789,567,079,136,585,728.00
Total Points: 79,420,774,267,303,116,800.00
Enjoy - Rocky... Happy birthday, GolovIdiot... - Nay_Sayer Chew on this for a while... - Nay_Sayer Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero 
National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone 
we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. 
You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Arreola might get a bumming.
BrushMyHair. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 11:11 PM #6
Lord Of The Force

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,262,330,966,271,904,448,512.00
Total Points: 3,290,413,341,906,152,980,480.00
No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr 
Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 
To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas Boxingscene's worst poster of all time - Freedom. 
thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- Boxingscene's Lowest Of The Low - Freedom. Merry Christmas! - Amazinger thanks - Santa_ 

Jedi Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 11:46 PM #7
average joe

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,057,111.15
For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone you're dumb - Freedom. 
joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH 
Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok 
when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 Top man,solid poster. - Scott.Weiland. you are a bully homeless men are often disabled - Ragnarok learn to make a sentence properly you idiot - Freedom2014 learn to read dummy it was Lennoxs wife not Vitalis - Freedom2014 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 

Good bumming as always... I bet you had a good assgasm...
joe strong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 03:56 AM #8
N/A

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
cupocity303 has a reputation beyond reputecupocity303 has a reputation beyond reputecupocity303 has a reputation beyond reputecupocity303 has a reputation beyond reputecupocity303 has a reputation beyond reputecupocity303 has a reputation beyond reputecupocity303 has a reputation beyond reputecupocity303 has a reputation beyond reputecupocity303 has a reputation beyond reputecupocity303 has a reputation beyond reputecupocity303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,302,188,292,850,816.00
Total Points: 12,305,253,470,283,078.00
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 10,000 post - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

Quote:

It's too hard to bum Tyson, as he's a funny guy anyway, so I can't really juxtapose a bumming with him... though time will tell.
It'll be kind of hard sell since he isn't too fond of homosexuality.

P.S. did you lick Joshua all up and down his crooked six-pack line?
cupocity303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 09:01 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Rocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 112,095,015,687,878,443,008.00
Total Points: 112,095,015,687,878,508,544.00
Watch Celtic lose on this - El Pachuco I Hope Sobriety is working out for you ! - The RealDeal Goolies - D.I.E.S.E.L Thx for hook up, ballin time :D - kyshenko team HOOPS - rorymac 
Cheers - JoeWbbmest311 St. Paddy! :) - I ♥ RVP Cubaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :) - *Boss Lady* Cuba, Cuba, Cuba, Cuba! NOW! :D - *Boss Lady* :love: - *Boss Lady* 
It's almost that day again, Happy St. Paddy's day :kiss: - Bossy :love: - -jose- Great non cowardly poster F*** the cowards - Resilient Hope you like fish - -Weltschmerz- Gratitude, and cheers, my good man! - Rostov Papa 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. :beerchug: - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- :beerchug: - -jose- Happy New Year, hope you had a good one! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - siablo14 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - street bully AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ˇˇWARGARITO!! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - D.I.E.S.E.L Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - I ♥ RVP World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

You need to go out and get fcuked for real, ya raging homo
Rocky... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 02:56 PM #10
Emeritus Champion

Quoted: 1487 Post(s)
BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,015,100,000,000,161,087,488.00
2 more days BG! I got my Wild Card Boxing shirt with the PR flag last night whoooooo!!!!! can't wait!!!!!!!! #WARCOTTO - -jose- :kiss: - -jose- My bruvva - Beercules Appreciation and respect. - -Scott-Weiland- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. Thanks for all your help as a mod. - Box-Office thanks for the love in the 'poster of the year' thread :kiss: - -jose- 
Happy New Year Bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... 'golden shower' :lol1: I haven't heard that term since high school - -jose- great moderation, thanks for keeping the forum free of garbage - Omowale Tribe Thanks for ze green - Beercules TBE mod - Santa_ 
my nigga! :kiss: - -jose- Thanks man! - .BronzeBomber. cheers enjoy the summer. - Amazinger no disrespect to the hom0s but I don't understand how done guys turn gay with so many fine women in this world  :kiss: - -jose- No Message - jaded 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MDPopescu World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:

You f*ckin' queer
BostonGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
jerk, joshua

User Tag List