Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-22-2013, 07:27 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 pistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 347,686.32
pa que me lo mames con estilo - mellow_mood great post - E.P.T. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - mellow_mood Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Quote someone who has said that in this thread because I can't see it.

Nobody said it literally but gloating like Mayweather actually did something and flotards saying dumb shhiittt like "I told you Floyd would beat him" kinda gives me that impression.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-22-2013, 07:31 PM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 25 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 192,856,311,546.84
Total Points: 203,856,498,257.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
They'll never give Floyd credit. Even though he COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DOMINATED a younger Marquez after coming off a 2 year layoff.
That fight was a disgrace. Only Floyd fans would say otherwise.

Imagine, people were all over Broner for coming in overweight against a guy that was in his weight class .... but the same people defend Floyd no matter what he did or does. That's all there is to it.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:40 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,236,188.49
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol whip View Post
Its pathetic that these flotards actually think that Floyd should get credit for Marquez beating Pac! Look fellas Marquez did what Floyd was to chickshhiiittt to do himself and I really wouldn't go around advertising that a Lightweight went out and took care of your dirty work. it's fuking embarrassing.
Cant you comprehend whats being said , are you haters that blind that you cannot compare the 2 fights , dam your totally ignoring all the elements in common and just pinging of your own hate , you kids are something else , I dont know if its retards or immaturity or a mixture of both , Ive said this all along , you CANNOT hate on Floyd while sucking Mannys balls , they have too many things in common that are relevant for direct comparisons , the big difference Manny drowned in CWs and PED TESTING , Floyd got tested and has no lowering CWS , .

Floyd was lighter than Manny you fools , If you think Floyd scammed the new super JMM start your threads demanding a rematch , no , lol , because you know Floyd will do it all over again , you just like revving your engines over nothing and then idling home in the shadows while still throwing out BS .
Old 02-22-2013, 07:41 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,236,188.49
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP02 View Post
That fight was a disgrace. Only Floyd fans would say otherwise.

Imagine, people were all over Broner for coming in overweight against a guy that was in his weight class .... but the same people defend Floyd no matter what he did or does. That's all there is to it.
And what of Mannys treatment of Cotto Margo and JMM , dont talk about Broner who has nothing to do with either , talk about Manny and Floyd .
Old 02-22-2013, 07:44 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 pistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Cant you comprehend whats being said , are you haters that blind that you cannot compare the 2 fights , dam your totally ignoring all the elements in common and just pinging of your own hate , you kids are something else , I dont know if its retards or immaturity or a mixture of both , Ive said this all along , you CANNOT hate on Floyd while sucking Mannys balls , they have too many things in common that are relevant for direct comparisons , the big difference Manny drowned in CWs and PED TESTING , Floyd got tested and has no lowering CWS , .

Floyd was lighter than Manny you fools , If you think Floyd scammed the new super JMM start your threads demanding a rematch , no , lol , because you know Floyd will do it all over again , you just like revving your engines over nothing and then idling home in the shadows while still throwing out BS .
The only thing I understood from that completely halfheaded rambling was that you think Im a Pacquiao fan which I am not. Im just saying Floyd doesn't get any credit for Manny losing. He didn't lift a finger he never got in the ring he didn't do sheeeeettt!
Old 02-22-2013, 07:53 PM
B.U.R.N.E.R
Cowboys Fan

Rep Power: 86 B.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,084,797,577,469.49
Total Points: 7,299,008,092,403.27
No Message - No Ceilings No Message - No Ceilings One that you haven't bought  :lol1: - Fiend F*ck the haters, keep doing your thing man. - S A M U R A I Enjoy it homie. - California Love 
Thanks for the stream. - California Love welcome to fatherhood my dude!! - SekondzOut good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang late congrats on your baby, you will treasure her and god bless you man , that is all - Tha_Greatest Congrats on joining Imdazed's cheerleading squad. - Mr. Copeland 
For still being a trolling coward. - Jim Jeffries Feliz Navidad - El Mustang i like your avatar - zab191 one more - miamike Good post. - FeFist 
quit monkeyin' around bro - cawadoody Merry Christmas Burner. Drink up, relax with your loved ones and smile, because you know you have it good. - deanrw You might need this one day - mesher Good post. - FeFist can watch wshh videos on it :D - thuggery 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - No Ceilings Childhood Cancer - No Ceilings Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - No Ceilings 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - No Ceilings Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - No Ceilings 
Hepatitis C - No Ceilings Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - No Ceilings Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - No Ceilings Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - No Ceilings 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Top Rank- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Queen_Leia 

Floyd rolled out of bed after a 2 year lay off and shut out the P4P Number 2 with ease. Marquez at 147 when Floyd got him maybe wasn't in the best physical condition but he was still a great fighter.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:54 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 67 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,066,184,046,543,498.50
Total Points: 2,095,404,162,677,521.50
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Nobody said it literally but gloating like Mayweather actually did something and flotards saying dumb shhiittt like "I told you Floyd would beat him" kinda gives me that impression.
Right. I didn't think they did.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:59 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 67 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,066,184,046,543,498.50
Total Points: 2,095,404,162,677,521.50
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Bleacher Report. Does it get any more legit?

So many quotes in that article, just so many. That really proves something.

I'm sorry, you said there is footage of Pacquaio being stuffed with food to make 147. Not sure if you missed it but that's what I asked for.

I then said, what actually exists is Ariza simply saying it, and nothing more. Although, the link you provided doesn't even have that. But, really, it's not hard to find.

Again, like I said, It's very strange a man has to eat 7,000 calories a day to get above 140 Lbs yet has weighed in at bang on 147 for his last 2 fights, walks around in the 150's and has weighed in above 147. Yet, he apparently has to eat 7,000 calories to get above 140 lbs?

Seems legit.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:59 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Blazin View Post
Floyd rolled out of bed after a 2 year lay off and shut out the P4P Number 2 with ease. Marquez at 147 when Floyd got him maybe wasn't in the best physical condition but he was still a great fighter.
He was still fighting a lightweight regardless.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:12 PM
boxingfeind
Floyds bum is yummy!

Rep Power: 0 boxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these parts
Bank: 3,820,237,239.51
Total Points: 3,920,276,798.57
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry calm down and eat up - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by inITtoWINit View Post
JMM counters with combinations and is willing to get tagged.

Floyd pot shots at WW.

I've seen many fights at WW where I thought if Manny was in said fighter's position, he'd beat Floyd.

If you put even a littel bit of Manny into Hatton, Hatton gets to Floyd, and beats him.

Hence the reason why the fight never happened. Floyd doesn't want to see that type of speed coming at him, non stop.

Manny could`nt beat a 40 year old and got ko`ed by a 40 year old moving up 2 weight classes but yet you think Pacquiao would beat floyd lol.Floyd fought A Delahoya whose bigger and faster then this version of Pacquiao and hit harder and it was a healthy Delahoya not the weight drained version that Pacquiao fought.And Floyd beat Delahoya.Pacquiao speed means nothing to Floyd.

And its Pacquaio who turned down random testing and 50/50 that Floyd offered him in the first negotiations.Floyd then shortly was willing to let Pacquiao have a 14 day cutoff just so people can see a fight between them 2.But i guess at the time Pacquiao did`nt know how to beat the juice test.

Then after Pac turned down the 14 day cutoff Floyd said that deal is off the table and that the next time they negotiate Pac has to take random testing with no cut off dates.Then after Floyd seen what Pacquiao gets paid he realized that he did`nt deserve 50/50 with him.