Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2013, 05:36 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,098,347.03
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreckoning View Post
I'd go if I were you. An interview won't be a waste of time because even if you don't do well, you become more polished at interviewing and it might lead to better interviews at other higher paying jobs.

And you might get the job this time.

Win-win.
shaws is a good place to work for minimum wage they are a union and have great benefits and vacation and stuff if you stay. Plus you can transfer into stocking which pays more or butchering for a career, After ten years they have like 6 weeks paid vacation. plus sick days personal days all that.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:53 PM
Rockin'
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,588,368,032,279.08
Total Points: 31,588,368,073,938.83
have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac 
Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery 
for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

50 million points says that this "interview" is a collection of any who might of called about the job where they try to sell you something that you have to then go sell.

if I'm wrong you get 50 million points.

if I'm right as soon as they tell you how much it will cost you get up and walk right out that door.

Good luck................Rockin'
Old 02-25-2013, 01:16 PM
nm2tx32
Contender

Rep Power: 2 nm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud of
Bank: 905,220.53
Total Points: 11,044,832,926.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post
50 million points says that this "interview" is a collection of any who might of called about the job where they try to sell you something that you have to then go sell.

if I'm wrong you get 50 million points.

if I'm right as soon as they tell you how much it will cost you get up and walk right out that door.

Good luck................Rockin'
no im officially a cart-boy (attendant )

they didn't try to sell me anything thank god
Old 02-25-2013, 01:32 PM
UTEP
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 71 UTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 499,539,458,502,522.25
Total Points: 590,339,468,604,142.38
Happy New Year carnal, que estes bien.. - !! AI-Holmes!! good ass poster - I'm so sorry Thanks for the YouTube posting tip, had to idea haha. - CounterPunching I meant 'no idea', not 'to idea' on the last gift.. - CounterPunching That's one of the hottest bitches I've ever seen! word! - jose830 
el norte beautiful film no doubt - Tha_Greatest No Message - Sake1 :rofl: :rofl: that was funny...salud! - jose830 No Message - chiguy91 GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner 
i watched the Bradley/Marquez video on my lunch, thanks for sharing - jose830 :lol1:@homie g funk... I'm in PR right now so I'll send you a tropical fish - jose830 No Message - Sake1 I'm digging this neon sign gifs - -jose- it's all good homie - -jose- 
thanks for the popcorn...hereI left you some - -jose- Thank you.  Toma una fria!  Cheers bro. - damit305 BANG BANG - sugarsmosley to a true atg poster - jas <3 - Beercules 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Hepatitis C - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nm2tx32 View Post
I get 8.25$ an hour...but that's only because I been showing up on time according to her (boss) when you first start you just get 7.25$ though

and thank you every one for ur input I went this morning they told me I got to come again tomorrow for the 2nd part of the interview? so one could only keep hope and a positive attitude

Which Wal-Mart is this? My first job was Wal-Mart too but they started me out at $8.50 an hour, and this was 14 years ago.

I'm sure you can find a higher paying job with a little more effort, are there any employment agencies by you?

Last edited by UTEP; 02-25-2013 at 01:38 PM..