Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Divorced HBO, Showtime/CBS is The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The general public is going to eat up Guerreros story. I expect to see Fight Camp 360 all over CBS. Commercials during the NCAA tournament. I wouldnt be surprised if Floyd resorts back to **** talking. I think theres going to be a lot of hype for this fight. I have a feeling the numbers are going to be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      The general public is going to eat up Guerreros story. I expect to see Fight Camp 360 all over CBS. Commercials during the NCAA tournament. I wouldnt be surprised if Floyd resorts back to **** talking. I think theres going to be a lot of hype for this fight. I have a feeling the numbers are going to be huge.
      It will take A LOT of marketing. A guy at work who's a boxing fan didnt even know who Robert Guerrero is. I had to tell him that it was the guy who beat Berto and swelled his eyes up. Only then did he know who Robert was. Casual fans have absolutely no idea who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Yea cus so much hype! Floyd announced a bum fight with devon, so people could accuse him of ducking robert, then he announces fight with Robert at the same time he announced this deal! So its this huge media frenzy! I think this fight will get 1.5 or more! Just because of the block of hype.

Comment

How ironic is that Mayweather leaves HBO just a few months after Larry Merchant lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            It will take A LOT of marketing. A guy at work who's a boxing fan didnt even know who Robert Guerrero is. I had to tell him that it was the guy who beat Berto and swelled his eyes up. Only then did he know who Robert was. Casual fans have absolutely no idea who he is.
            And showtime cant even use clips of that fight, because it happened on HBO! Hope Floyd didnt break too many hearts over their, so he can use it! I still think this is going to be a HUGE fight! So much hype around Floyd right now with the contract, everyone's going to tune in.

Comment

Mayweather for the next 30 months I will give you excitement

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Yea cus so much hype! Floyd announced a bum fight with devon, so people could accuse him of ducking robert, then he announces fight with Robert at the same time he announced this deal! So its this huge media frenzy! I think this fight will get 1.5 or more! Just because of the block of hype.
                This fight won't even make a mil, and Showtime will lie about cause its the 1st fight

Comment

I only care about how many times Floyd fights. He is on his final run. I hope he gos hard until he calls it quits.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    And showtime cant even use clips of that fight, because it happened on HBO! Hope Floyd didnt break too many hearts over their, so he can use it! I still think this is going to be a HUGE fight! So much hype around Floyd right now with the contract, everyone's going to tune in.
                    I dont think getting the clips will be an issue at all. Showtime didnt have any trouble getting Cottos clips for the Trout fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                      This fight won't even make a mil, and Showtime will lie about cause its the 1st fight
                      I think its going to do 1.5 or maybe 6! Because of how they released it all to the media! And Im also thinking about how most fans who know boxng, dont call this fight based on hype!.."Floyd's unbeatable, Robert has no defense, Floyd will win easily!" Most people I hear, are saying how Floyd will lose! His lack of power will come back to hunt him on this one! I think it will be heavily promoted, and because its Floyd, who always does big numbers, that wil make it bigger!

Comment

Working...
                      X