Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Who will you be rooting for, Floyd Mayweather or Robert Guerrero?
Rooting for Floyd Mayweather 44 33.08%
Rooting for Robert Guerrero 42 31.58%
Neither, I just want to see a good fight 29 21.80%
I'm not interested in this fight 18 13.53%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 02-28-2013, 03:00 PM
Scarcaztic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Scarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,890,116,277.23
Cashflow - mathed good posts - thuggery troll - The Problem 

Whoop dat trick, GET EM!

Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-28-2013, 03:20 PM
Niall2012
Amateur

Total Points: 2,243.78

Mayweather never beat up any women. He took a plea because he didn't want to have to go through a whole court case where his kids would have to take the stand and thus drag his family through the mud. There was also never any pictures of any harm done to the woman in question released which is very strange for an assault case, especially given the fact that the guy who supposedly did it is a world champion boxer. When it's all said and done Mayweather will go down as one of the greatest to ever lace gloves, pity is people will only realise it when hes gone
Old 03-05-2013, 08:59 PM
Freedom2014
Boxing aficionado

Rep Power: 259 Freedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 63,862,396,154,177,512.00
Total Points: 63,862,396,154,528,960.00
For the Beatle info! - led* Great poster - Dr.Eisenfaust Happy new year - Scott.Weiland. happy new year too bro! - led Great poster. - PainfromUkraine 
elite poster - A-Wolf For your great work and research. - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott.Weiland. Thanks for your support - Weltschmerz Thanks - Weltz 
One of the best members in boxingscene - Red Cyclone Thsnks - Scott.Weiland No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland Right on, I appreciate that - Boxing Goat 
For rennouncing your faith in Wladimir Klitschko. Good Job. Welcome to the Wilder side of things. Welcome to team Wilder. Bommmmmmb Squaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd - BrushMyHair To my fellow Beatle-maniac - led Beterbiev - wladavit Thnx for the green. You are a superb poster as well. - Boxing Goat Have a pint on me! - House of Stone 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sakura storm Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Boxing Goat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Here's an article on Floyd Mayweather in a Detroit newspaper, the writer says Floyd shows no class:

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...xt%7CFRONTPAGE
Old 03-25-2013, 11:39 PM
heavy89
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 heavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 500.44

hate to sound like a prick.. but women are constantly saying they are equal to men.. that they are better than men.. that they can do the same thing as men ... they want to be infantry.. etc. etc... but soon as you hit one, or show some type of anger toward one they throw the "im a woman and i have a vagina so your supposed to treat me with respect" you can't have your cake and eat it too... i don't agree with hitting women.. but every guy that has dated a crazy woman knows they can push you and push you untill your about to punch the hell out of them and most women do that on purpose.. and when you hit them they play victim.. either your equal to a man like you want the laws to be or your not... another thing.. if a woman is beating the hell out of you and you throw her off of you... she gets a bruise.. all she has to do is when the pigs show up is tell them that you were beating her.. i've known many of guys who this has happened to and they just had a episode on COPS the other night were that actually happened... so i could give a **** less if some dude beats his wife.. if she's dumb enough to live with it .. let the ***** live with it.. so many desperate men would take her in, and battered women shelters.. ill let them cry on someone elses shoulders and give mine a brake
Old 03-25-2013, 11:50 PM
RiC-DiC
Swiftlamic Extremist

Rep Power: 7 RiC-DiC has a reputation beyond reputeRiC-DiC has a reputation beyond reputeRiC-DiC has a reputation beyond reputeRiC-DiC has a reputation beyond reputeRiC-DiC has a reputation beyond reputeRiC-DiC has a reputation beyond reputeRiC-DiC has a reputation beyond reputeRiC-DiC has a reputation beyond reputeRiC-DiC has a reputation beyond reputeRiC-DiC has a reputation beyond reputeRiC-DiC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,903,102,217,710.46
Total Points: 19,903,102,234,105.62
flag - RiC-DiC flag - RiC-DiC flag - RiC-DiC flag - RiC-DiC flag - RiC-DiC 
Team Swift! - Mr. Philadel ATG Sig - Jloro Great sig of Garcia holding a Lucas baby - ROSS CALIFORNIA Some of the funniest sigs on here LOL - CounterPunching STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 
The Macho Medal! Given to real machos with steel balls! (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin Class Act! - Golovkin For your sensitive vagina - krazyn8tive lmao some nice posts today - Jloro 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - RiC-DiC Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - RiC-DiC Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - RiC-DiC Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - RiC-DiC Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - RiC-DiC 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - RiC-DiC AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - RiC-DiC Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - RiC-DiC Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - RiC-DiC Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - RiC-DiC 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - RiC-DiC Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - RiC-DiC Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - RiC-DiC Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - RiC-DiC Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - RiC-DiC 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - RiC-DiC AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - RiC-DiC AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - RiC-DiC AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - RiC-DiC Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - RiC-DiC 

sometimes they deserve it tho
Old 03-26-2013, 12:01 AM
ElBossHogg™
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,254,182,116.66
Total Points: 42,254,215,298.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier No Message - ElBossHogg boss poster - I'm so sorry gif maker king - HUGH JASS For the amazing sig work. - Garcia's Dad 
For the GIF! - komodo Have 1 more. - komodo ....and another. - komodo welcome back - bigsmoothh Good to see  you back vato - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bigsmoothh 

depends, does this girl let her hair get wet when she takes a shower?

if no then yeah go ahead and beat her ass.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:55 AM
- Righteous -
No easy way out

Rep Power: 36 - Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -4,325,837,937,143,640.50
Total Points: 6,039,262,062,978,976.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Everybody makes mistakes.

There's not one human being in the world that hasn't made mistakes and some of them are horrible. It's not my place to judge anything other than what goes on in the ring.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:29 AM
r__mutt
Contender

Rep Power: 0 r__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 6,967.82

Absolutely. If he beats up women, then you know he's down to fight literally anyone.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:59 AM
-Weltschmerz-
Das Unheimliche

Rep Power: 35 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,746,420,596,776,322.00
Total Points: 1,746,420,597,777,039.75
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ßringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat Beterbiev - wladavit 

Beating up his woman is probably one of the lowest points you can go, being a 'man'. For that reason alone, I'd like to see Mayweather getting knocked out cold. And yes, he's a chump outside the ring. He thinks he's the center of the world, when in fact, without all the money and fame, he's a nobody.
Old 03-26-2013, 02:23 AM
realheavyhands
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 realheavyhands has a reputation beyond reputerealheavyhands has a reputation beyond reputerealheavyhands has a reputation beyond reputerealheavyhands has a reputation beyond reputerealheavyhands has a reputation beyond reputerealheavyhands has a reputation beyond reputerealheavyhands has a reputation beyond reputerealheavyhands has a reputation beyond reputerealheavyhands has a reputation beyond reputerealheavyhands has a reputation beyond reputerealheavyhands has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 211,261.53

boxers that beat up women are the best in my opinion ... theyre willing to beat up anything