Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-20-2013, 06:19 PM
Pacdbest
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Pacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 32,000,290,558.15
lol - Makavelli a truly brilliant poster - Jack Napier Muahaha! - dan_cov Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Fck me you whiny little kid , Ive never seen such a whiner as you , Floyds fight , Donaire fight , Bhop fight , Canelo fight , Im happy and looking forward to all of them , what is wrong with you , your no boxing fan just a butt hurt hater .
Ohh I hurt a Floyd fan! just watch ur boxing! I wont mind!! Just don't convince me to pay a Floyd PPV to fight a Pac's sparring Partner! I'll probably watch it in youtube, or maybe one of my friends would be stupid enough to waste PPv money on Floyd. I got no interest whatsoever on Floyd guererrro, who's quitter!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-20-2013, 06:26 PM
SUBZER0ED
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 SUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 45,000,001,529,160.64
No Message - Sugar Booger go crazy - sugarsmosley 
Default Mayweather vs Guerrero? LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetta View Post
May v Ghost. I dont get the hype around Nonito or Rigo
This fight is a waste of PPV! There is a reason that HBO didn't keep Mayweather- He's nearly 36 years old, he shows signs of slipping and he never gave us the biggest fight of the century with Pacquiao. On the other hand, Guerrero couldn't even knock out a juice-free Berto, who is a little guy! This is going to be a fight that Mayweather wins easily, and it won't live up to the little hype that it will generate.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:34 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 26 Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104,863,751.75
Total Points: 522,230,057,205.93
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
This fight is a waste of PPV! There is a reason that HBO didn't keep Mayweather- He's nearly 36 years old, he shows signs of slipping and he never gave us the biggest fight of the century with Pacquiao. On the other hand, Guerrero couldn't even knock out a juice-free Berto, who is a little guy! This is going to be a fight that Mayweather wins easily, and it won't live up to the little hype that it will generate.
HBO came out and said they offed a very lucrative deal to Floyd but Sho was better. They didn't let him go cause they wanted to.

As for the PPV it's only $70 to watch a great card with friends and have a boxing party. Like I mentioned before, you guys can hate all you want but in the end all on this thread will more than likely watch both fights. I know I am.

Floyd v Pac was not the biggest fight of the century. Of our era yes but century no. But that subject has been debated already and not interested in doing it again.

And 11 win Rigo isn't hype?
Old 02-20-2013, 06:36 PM
KingTito
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 30 KingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 83,890,164,150.68
Total Points: 198,301,384,041.52
Keep up with the good posts!!!!!! - abosworth Good poster - Joshua Clottey for being a laker fan...salud - Makavelli Great Poster!! - jazluvr for rockin the Boza Edwards avi. - Tha Executioner 
mayorgas favorite food - sugarsmosley You speak the truth on Floyd, he is an insecure HATER - hectari 

I'm looking forward to both, but Donaire-Rigo is the one for me.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:41 PM
Guerrero's Dad
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 26 Guerrero's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGuerrero's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGuerrero's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGuerrero's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGuerrero's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGuerrero's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGuerrero's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGuerrero's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGuerrero's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGuerrero's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGuerrero's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,467,320,204,230.25
Total Points: 5,499,627,603,002.81
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas 

Donaire v Rigo has the potential to get stinky but it's a very, very intriguing fight (and I don't think it is gonna get boring - Rigo is gonna have to lay it on the line, this is his breakout fight, it's now or never). Now, I love Donaire but there's still a question mark as to how good he is and can be, and this fight will answer it.

Mayweather v Guerrero is a bad fight. It completely lacks intrigue. I mean, how does Robert have a chance? He couldn't finish of Berto or Aydin, and neither did he sweep the rounds against either of those two. I just don't understand these people who keep saying Robert is gonna surprise us.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:51 PM
Pacdbest
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Pacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond repute
lol - Makavelli a truly brilliant poster - Jack Napier Muahaha! - dan_cov Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
Donaire v Rigo has the potential to get stinky but it's a very, very intriguing fight (and I don't think it is gonna get boring - Rigo is gonna have to lay it on the line, this is his breakout fight, it's now or never). Now, I love Donaire but there's still a question mark as to how good he is and can be, and this fight will answer it.

Mayweather v Guerrero is a bad fight. It completely lacks intrigue. I mean, how does Robert have a chance? He couldn't finish of Berto or Aydin, and neither did he sweep the rounds against either of those two.[B][/B] I just don't understand these people who keep saying Robert is gonna surprise us.
That's what I'm trying to say! But some of this so called hardcore fans thinks Guerrero has a chance! Berto gave him hell, and Berto's bubble burst already, He got no stamina! It's a pick up fight for Floyd! NO Way I'm PAYING!
Old 02-20-2013, 09:52 PM
Pacdbest
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyLungs View Post
should make a poll...
Can you make one?
Old 02-21-2013, 02:46 PM
Pacdbest
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
Agreed! I think Floyd gets tired on HBO pressuring him to fight the best fighters. So escape to SHOwtime! HBO Probably didn't approve the Ghost fight. SHO just grab the opportunity!
Old 02-21-2013, 02:53 PM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 33 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,488,900,916,915,408.00
Total Points: 24,488,900,916,948,028.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov 
Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 
Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 
good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
I agree with every bolded word. As for the rest, I think I'd put it this way: Donaire is damn good, but is he better than Rigo?
Old 02-21-2013, 02:58 PM
Pacdbest
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
I agree with every bolded word. As for the rest, I think I'd put it this way: Donaire is damn good, but is he better than Rigo?
yes he is! Donaire has more offensive weapon, more experience. rigo has great skills, they say he's very good defensively but there's gap in his armor! He can be hit and the reaction I saw was not good!