Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-20-2013, 02:18 AM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,308,985,238,720.42
Total Points: 19,546,047,038,570.49
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiguy91 View Post
i forgot what fight it was, but i remember seeing lennon jr on hbo. not sure if i ever saw buffer on showtime. can't recall any fights at the moment. but yeah, most likely it'll be lennon jr doing the intros for mayweather/guerrero. this is such a good move imo, new atmosphere plus ads being featured on cbs. good stuff by floyd with this deal.
It was back in the 90's when he did a lot of intros for Don King's fighters on HBO if I remember correctly.

Anyway, it is a good move by him. He has been very loyal to HBO over the years to SHOWTIME must have really put some money on the line. Can't knock him for taking the offer.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-20-2013, 10:44 AM
bigboy313
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 bigboy313 is infamous around these partsbigboy313 is infamous around these partsbigboy313 is infamous around these partsbigboy313 is infamous around these partsbigboy313 is infamous around these partsbigboy313 is infamous around these partsbigboy313 is infamous around these partsbigboy313 is infamous around these partsbigboy313 is infamous around these partsbigboy313 is infamous around these partsbigboy313 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 921.62
Default For the Haters Floyd Keep Doing What You're Doing!

Floyd is a genius; he does all his business behind the scene as it should be; he has preserved his body (better than most competitors his age) by not fighting three and four times a year; he is very entertaining; he is a reality show with staying power. While he is a lot of things, Showtime believes in him enough to pay him for what he brings to the game; while haters are busy criticizing him for not being what they want him to be in their eyes! This man is living the dream stop hating and get a life and live your dream. Stop watching the parade if you don't like the show! But we know the truth don't we? Many of you like misery and you hope to see his failure. I got news for you haters this man feeds off your hater attitudes and just gets better and better over time. Keep feeding the hate I'm sure he loves it all the way to the bank! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/images/faces/moon.gif
Old 02-20-2013, 12:26 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiguy91 View Post
good to hear, hbo is shit now days. lampley and kellerman are complete jokes when it comes to commentating, so it's good to hear someone like bernstein will commentate a big fight. we will probably get to see brian kenny and floyd do another interview soon too.
You know that would be classic!
Old 02-20-2013, 12:56 PM
The904star
Contender

Rep Power: 0 The904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,012,977.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
mayweather has a lot of blood sucking leeches around him. he is forced to look for greener pastures because of this. once the money stops flowing in, all those leeches will fade and mayweather will end up either in jail, on the street or dead (figuratively than literally)
Pacquiao fans have so much hatred for Floyd. He affects you guys emotionally huh? I can honestly see u guys crying when pacman got knocked out.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:56 AM
Joey_Torreo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Joey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 94,032,796.89
Total Points: 106,103,053,079.56
for a top poster - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
We can say the same exact thing about GBP..the problem here is that since Gary Shaw, Zanfer, and others are more than happy to hand over the entire event to GBP those gbp fighter fight outside of their family..notice one thing you are accusing Top Rank of doing the same exact thing GBP copied from them..GBP will not allow anyone else to host a championship bout if they can't control it then it won't happen but the irony is that Top Rank let Rigo get his fight but you say that bob stops GBP from fighting his guys? The fact is Schaeffer and Oscar make their money from milking the sponsors just like Arum does. So calling one guy jam and calling the other guy peanut butter and pretending they aren't ingredients of a sandwich is ludicrous.
I never really tough about it that way. I do see that GBP is has done a little more copromotion shows than TR. GBP works with shaw, dibella, don king, goosen tutor. Tr has been copromotion with dibella as of late and was about to begin doing so with goosen for the Pavlik- Ward fight
Old 02-21-2013, 12:58 AM
WESS
Most Definitely

"Mayweather's deal could produce $250 million"

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=586208
Old 02-21-2013, 12:59 AM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,070,497,008,004,148.00
Total Points: 9,088,629,008,307,864.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love &amp; peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

Some people care a little too much about another mans money.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:00 AM
Joey_Torreo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Joey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 94,032,796.89
Total Points: 106,103,053,079.56
for a top poster - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The904star View Post
Pacquiao fans have so much hatred for Floyd. He affects you guys emotionally huh? I can honestly see u guys crying when pacman got knocked out.
As much as their annoying, you gotta worry about those guys, that type of relationship with Floyd is not healthy. Sometimes I wonder if they hate Floyd more than they love manny
Old 02-21-2013, 01:31 AM
WESS
Most Definitely

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuggery View Post
Some people care a little too much about another mans money.
The important aspect of that article was, in order to make that kind of money, Floyd would have to fight 6 times. 6 times in 30 months. This is relevant for all the people who rightfully insisted that he needed to fight more often. Now he is.

Btw, any successful businessman is very interested in other peoples money.