Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2013, 12:11 AM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,873,223,439,439.46
Total Points: 1,873,224,504,087.30
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

used it and got tested in labcorp and passed.

it comes with a heating pad. buy an extra one in the grocery store just in case the heating pad it comes with doesnt work. go to the bathroom, put the heating pad on the bottle and stuff it in your junk. might have to wear an extra pair of undies just in case it gets too hot.

remember the timing. you dont want the bottle going cold so when you put that heating pad on make sure you are gonna get tested right away.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:25 AM
jaded
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 88,163,706,915,755.56
Total Points: 88,163,721,390,799.27
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Boss Monies View Post
Man I'm worried that even taped to my leg it won't set off the temp tester. I guess I'll just have to try.

And yes, everyone should be able to lay off smoking for a month. I didn't actively search out this position. I was surprised with an interview offer that a friend set me up with.
Imagine if it started leaking during your interview and you stood up appearing to have pissed your pants.