Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-18-2013, 03:18 PM
KRAFTSMAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 KRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 146,228,844,933.48
Total Points: 146,228,869,606.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFollower View Post
Broner has done a good job at marketing!
Nah. He's just a natural. A natural jerk. Just like those politicians who are highly regarded. Highly regarded morons.

You Floyd fanatics love to translate every frigging natural behavior into
marketing. "Floyd beats his wife... Floyd went into racial tirade... That's good marketing!"

What a joke.

Grow up.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-18-2013, 03:32 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 52 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,331,989,484,260.91
Total Points: 4,342,589,602,883.68
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
Yeah, you've gotta be a damn good fighter to get away with talking trash. Broner can back what he says (at least with most guys). Besides that, you've gotta have a certain personality. Not everyone is born to carry on the way he does. I'm not a fan of the guy, but he does have the tools to pull off that persona of his.
Anyone can talk trash but no one will care unless a guy can back it up at least somewhat, the more a guy can back it up the more it will rub people the wrong way because they will expect him to back up his crazy boasts.

Yea I was mostly talking about personality, some people can act a fool and it come off as natural, if a guy acts a fool and it doesn't fit people will just be confused rather than getting twisted. Luckily though guys don't have to go that route to gain exposure, still Broner's success should get certain talented but lesser known guys thinking what can I do.

Broner's route is a good one though, because it is both tested and guys can lose for longer than they can win, and depending on how successful Broner becomes he could get paid for a long time because these feelings are only going to build over time as long as he is successful
Old 02-18-2013, 05:09 PM
marvelousmatt
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 marvelousmatt has a reputation beyond reputemarvelousmatt has a reputation beyond reputemarvelousmatt has a reputation beyond reputemarvelousmatt has a reputation beyond reputemarvelousmatt has a reputation beyond reputemarvelousmatt has a reputation beyond reputemarvelousmatt has a reputation beyond reputemarvelousmatt has a reputation beyond reputemarvelousmatt has a reputation beyond reputemarvelousmatt has a reputation beyond reputemarvelousmatt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,437.42

Love him or hate him..he is must see TV. I like him as a fighter,he can be special.When Floyd and Manny fight remeber about 1 million watch to appreciate their great skills and abot 4ook-500k watch to see them lose.Hype and controversy sell fights.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:20 PM
BoxingFollower
Undisputed Champion

Total Points: 5,356,233.27
&quot;I got Miguel Cotto by UD&quot; thread  :fing02: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
Nah. He's just a natural. A natural jerk. Just like those politicians who are highly regarded. Highly regarded morons.

You Floyd fanatics love to translate every frigging natural behavior into
marketing. "Floyd beats his wife... Floyd went into racial tirade... That's good marketing!"

What a joke.

Grow up.
I think you need to grow up, why do you try giving a blo-w-job to your bf?? I think that would also make good marketing lol.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:24 PM
BoxingFollower
Undisputed Champion

Total Points: 5,356,233.27
&quot;I got Miguel Cotto by UD&quot; thread  :fing02: - jose830 

But lets be serious, explain how a guy like Broner is already more popular than a established guy like Donaire or Ward.

Both of these guys are class acts, and the jerk acting guy gets all the attention.

Broner is pretty much more popular than majority of the P4P list and he's not even faces any legit threats in my opinion.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:38 PM
dc3383
F.U.T.W

Bank: 1,429,150,105,412.41
Total Points: 3,429,470,133,887.81

Quote:
Broner's building his career on people that want to see him lose. Naturally, he'll have his supporters, but most will tune in to watch him get pounded. The anticipation and the frustration will build to critical proportions because Broner is good enough to avoid losing for a long time, especially if his opponents are well selected. Those comments he made about not fighting Gamboa because he might be on PEDs are nonsense. The truth is, Yuri is a real threat to Broner's rise.
Whoa I'm willing to bet any some of money Broner would damn near kill Yuri it's a big fight on paper but not in the ring.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:41 PM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 33 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,079,038,456,304,348.00
Total Points: 8,079,038,456,328,745.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov 
Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 
Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 
good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc3383 View Post
Whoa I'm willing to bet any some of money Broner would damn near kill Yuri it's a big fight on paper but not in the ring.
A lot of people probably feel the way you do, but just as many people probably think the opposite. We can never be sure until it's settled in the ring. We've all been pretty sure about something that turned out to be wrong.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:48 PM
dc3383
F.U.T.W

Bank: 1,429,150,105,412.41
Total Points: 3,429,470,133,887.81

Quote:
A lot of people probably feel the way you do, but just as many people probably think the opposite. We can never be sure until it's settled in the ring. We've all been pretty sure about something that turned out to be wrong.
Yuri is to chinny and small to beat Adrian IMO.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:52 PM
ROSS CALIFORNIA
Tyson fan

Rep Power: 213 ROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,220,996,955,674,344.00
Total Points: 32,220,996,955,674,380.00
why thanks mate, have a masterful evening - I'm so sorry happy new years man! - HUGH JASS happy new year - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs Here you go - ??? 
to a good friend - Fire and Fear No Message - messenger Awesome member award - jazluvr sorry being late - Nemisis No Message - MartinC 
Ross is the man! - valero Medal of Honor bro for integrity - Tyler_Durden No Message - CounterPunching thanks for the quick payment :fing02: - -jose- for your integrity - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden thanks, for the quick payment, who you got for the Cotto/Martinez fight? - -jose- Here's a bottle of vintage,1766 from Sicily.Enjoy. - Scott.Weiland. for swift payment on epoints bet! - jas No Message - Scott Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Amazing to be honest, I didn't even know who this guy was until late 2012 and all of a sudden he is now clogging up NSB on here, people are digging up his robbery case from 2010 that only had 9 replies at that time compare to almost 250 replies after a day wow.
Yeah, that is incredible. All this means is money money money for Broner. Now all he has to do is stay on track and keep winning.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:55 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 69 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,010,040,003,503,265.50
Total Points: 3,039,260,119,647,502.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

He's definitely doing something right and is slowly and if he keeps winning surely becoming a star.

I don't think in 12 years time he's going to be undefeated and P4P #1 though. But who knows.