Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-18-2013, 02:28 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 23 Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 471,521,325.93
Total Points: 521,596,701,220.49
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringlife View Post
The only way Arum gets his 5th fight if he offers Marquez 15 million. Bob was trying to offer Cotto 13 million to fight Pac again. Nobody wanted to see to Cotto back pedal again in a rematch.
Thought Cotto said that was a lie by Arum
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-18-2013, 02:28 PM
lx!!
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 lx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 39,606.82
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacdbest View Post
If Pac KOs JMM in dominating Passion like the MAB and EM, then this series will end here at no 5!
Uh... I think that was the whole point of having a trilogy, but unfortunately JMM got robbed so we end up getting these WWE matches where they fight 4,5,6 times. This series is over no need for a 5th.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:30 PM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 63 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,765,264,944,492,063.00
Total Points: 1,765,269,952,003,156.75
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

Hardly anyone except devastated Pacquiao fanboys wants a 5th fight. The rivalry was finished with a KO6. The only reason certain people are crying for a 5th fight is because as things stand right now they can't even say Manny is the best of his era let alone a top 5/10 ATG like many of his fans believe.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:35 PM
theocdog
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 theocdog has a reputation beyond reputetheocdog has a reputation beyond reputetheocdog has a reputation beyond reputetheocdog has a reputation beyond reputetheocdog has a reputation beyond reputetheocdog has a reputation beyond reputetheocdog has a reputation beyond reputetheocdog has a reputation beyond reputetheocdog has a reputation beyond reputetheocdog has a reputation beyond reputetheocdog has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,543.38

If it would have been Marquez sleeping on th canvas would anyone be having this conversation?
Old 02-18-2013, 02:37 PM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 955,579,503.77
Total Points: 200,955,720,538.62
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetta View Post
Thought Cotto said that was a lie by Arum
I thought Cotto didn't like the offer because of the weight and because thats what he made with his guarantee and some PPV revenue in the first fight.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:40 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 23 Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 471,521,325.93
Total Points: 521,596,701,220.49
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringlife View Post
I thought Cotto didn't like the offer because of the weight and because thats what he made with his guarantee and some PPV revenue in the first fight.
No he didnt like the weight but when it was rejected Arum came out and said he offered 13 million and Cotto said that was a lie
Old 02-18-2013, 02:44 PM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 955,579,503.77
Total Points: 200,955,720,538.62
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetta View Post
No he didnt like the weight but when it was rejected Arum came out and said he offered 13 million and Cotto said that was a lie
I believe Cotto over Arum. Marquez should try to get 15 million from Arum while he has him in the palm of his hands.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:52 PM
richardt
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 richardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,005,144,459.69
great poster - thuggery Props for cutting for Roy Jones - Boxing Goat Great poster - Boxing Goat first ballot hof poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
Hardly anyone except devastated Pacquiao fanboys wants a 5th fight.
That is nothing but a myth. All Boxing fans love exciting fights and the last one was the most exciting and the Business side of boxing would show that the numbers would be the nearly the same, the same, or greater, which means something other than Pac fans would be watching. I'll even bet money the numbers would be nearly the same, the same, or greater. Who has $1,000 to bet me?
Old 02-18-2013, 03:04 PM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 63 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,765,264,944,492,063.00
Total Points: 1,765,269,952,003,156.75
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardt View Post
That is nothing but a myth. All Boxing fans love exciting fights and the last one was the most exciting and the Business side of boxing would show that the numbers would be the nearly the same, the same, or greater, which means something other than Pac fans would be watching. I'll even bet money the numbers would be nearly the same, the same, or greater. Who has $1,000 to bet me?
The initial thread had like 5 legitimate posters and dozens upon dozens of devastated fanboys all crying for a fifth fight, virtually everyone else sees it as a concluded rivalry. That was in 40 some pages...only 5 non-pactards said they wanted to see a 5th fight.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:48 PM
Muscles72
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Muscles72 has a spectacular aura aboutMuscles72 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 20,649.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by theocdog View Post
If it would have been Marquez sleeping on th canvas would anyone be having this conversation?
No of course not especially not arum this is a huge moneymaker here this is why he's pushing for it gotta respect the man he's about his money he don't care about pacquiao's health.