Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2013, 04:11 AM
TheGR8TESTOAT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,011,558,992.46
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen 

yo TS,

you said this girls out going right? that means she is comfortable with you making the moves on her. if shes feeling u then its a go, if she's not sure or playing hard to get or at the worst case she placing you in the friend zone at least you went for it while you still can.

I live in LA where we got pretty much an unlimited supply of hot pieces of asss and just as much of if not more the amount of d-bags looking to move in on these chicks. so here you gotta just go all out from the start or your chance will be lost.

it seems like she's in to you so make your move before its too late.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:33 AM
Android18
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Android18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,107,181.37
I want to rape that youtube girl - Fury 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
yo TS,

you said this girls out going right? that means she is comfortable with you making the moves on her. if shes feeling u then its a go, if she's not sure or playing hard to get or at the worst case she placing you in the friend zone at least you went for it while you still can.

I live in LA where we got pretty much an unlimited supply of hot pieces of asss and just as much of if not more the amount of d-bags looking to move in on these chicks. so here you gotta just go all out from the start or your chance will be lost.

it seems like she's in to you so make your move before its too late.
it's funny that this thread came out. it's actually the 2nd time we'll be going out tonight.

we are both from the US but in our motherland at the moment.

actually she's different from all the girls i have met before. she's the typical upfront chick. she's really nice so im still trying to see how this goes.

i'll just try to have fun and do the best i can.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:39 AM
Android18
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Android18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Huey- View Post
Not trying to be a dick, but you sound needy. The way I do it is, if I like the girl for real I let it be known from the get go.

I'll send her random messages throughout the day, asking her how her day was and get her to blab about herself (girls love talking about themselves) act interested, take a few notes because you will forget most the crap they say...

Take her out to places she ain't been, find out what events are going down in the city...a night out on the town has never failed me.

I usually find out where everything is before a date, like I'll drive around and get familiar with the area, last thing you wanna do is make yourself seem like you have no idea where you are and have to ask for directions like a dumb braud...always be confident.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Huey- View Post
Also, don't be one if them lovey dovy types that are sweet all the damn time. Be yourself, only be a little more outgoing to show her you are a fun person to be around. Crack jokes every now and then...

Don't compliment her too much, keep the compliments at a minimum. Tell her about your goals in life and the good things you got going on with your career...or job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alx. View Post
She wants the D. Girls like being chased, when i started dating mine i kept ignoring her, she was so pissed and said i destroyed her self confidence and she thought that was odd since every guy kept being all over her. Play it slow and from a distance. Keep it light
this are some good advice guys. this is what i am actually doing. keep it natural, be confident, have fun and try not to act all sweet like a phaggot.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:05 AM
RlCKY
Grade 10

Rep Power: 32 RlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,283,770,108.86
Total Points: 3,283,787,184.92
have an apple.............. - bigsmoothh haha good picture - RossCA Happy New Year RICKY.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years to you and yours bro! :beerchug: - jose830 hilarious thread - jas 

You've done this sh1t before.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=571746

Is this the same girl?

Anyways, do what feels right, be honest with the girl, tell her your intentions. Girls know that guys don't want to be friends with them. If you come off the same way you do in this thread as you do with her, she probably picked up on it and is turned off.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:16 PM
Android18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RlCKY View Post
You've done this sh1t before.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=571746

Is this the same girl?

Anyways, do what feels right, be honest with the girl, tell her your intentions. Girls know that guys don't want to be friends with them. If you come off the same way you do in this thread as you do with her, she probably picked up on it and is turned off.
yes it's the same girl. we went out last night and it was good. i think i'm getting there.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:20 PM
deliveryman
Your token white guy

Rep Power: 32 deliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 87,094,146,990,361.56
Total Points: 87,094,147,036,443.39
Cheers! - Garo Good posts. Keep it up bro. - mitruth Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad You need a present. - Bossy for a super poster - jazluvr 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays deliveryman - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday :beerchug: - jose830 Happy birf day, man. - Sweet Pea 50 
Head and Neck Cancer - The_Executioner 

Hope you had better luck than I did bro.

I have an unfortunate case of 'the one that got away'

Drunk 2 nightsin a row?? YES!
Old 03-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Android18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deliveryman View Post
Hope you had better luck than I did bro.

I have an unfortunate case of 'the one that got away'

Drunk 2 nightsin a row?? YES!
i really dig this one and i hope that she won't get away.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:00 AM
-Mustang-
Hear Me Roar

Rep Power: 50 -Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 566,847,909,531,352.50
Total Points: 566,851,949,113,876.62
you need some gifts bro - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- to watch your caps on! - -veteran420- My nizzle! - WANGLER No Message - -veteran420- 
Tu eres el mejor! - -Jack- I want one out of your kegerator - Walt Liquor Drink up potna.........I owed you one bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! TGIF!! TIME TO POP BOTTLES!..have a good weekend homie.. - Eyesolated Merry Christmas - Flab 
merry christmas homey, make some wine! - - v e t - here bro, now get off santa's lap. - Ether Red Apple = Red K - Dorian happy new year bud - -MAKAVELLI- Send me the stream bud.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
For having the world's best drinking stories :D - Bossy ATG drunk stories and being absolutely hilarious :D - Bossy thanks for the donation to the Superbowl jackpot :beerchug: if nobody wins points will be sent back - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MUG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - - v e t - Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - - v e t - Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - - v e t - 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - - v e t - Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - - v e t - 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian 

OMG guys I didn't text her until the END of the day !!!!!!!!!!!! what should I do after our date ???? I have no useful response

Last edited by -Mustang-; 03-03-2013 at 12:02 AM..
Old 03-03-2013, 01:04 AM
Android18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mustang- View Post
OMG guys I didn't text her until the END of the day !!!!!!!!!!!! what should I do after our date ???? I have no useful response
shut up i am a noob.