Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-16-2013, 03:06 PM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 23 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,170,527.25
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Gamboa was previously mentioned as a possible fight for Broner, but Broner criticized that idea because of the limited ways that fight would be promoted.

***8220;He really doesn***8217;t speak English,***8221; Broner said of Gamboa. ***8220;He***8217;s on PEDs. He***8217;s just messing up. He tastes the canvas every fight. I mean, be serious, if me and Gamboa ever fight, I knock him out and then everyone is like, ***8216;Oh, he was supposed to do it, he was bigger, stronger.***8217; Then they fall back on that. So at the end of the day- I keep doing me.***8221;
Yes, as opposed to hugely marketable Rees. If he beats Gavin, he'll be showered with credit. Gamboa better take English lessons from that Argie bum Broner beat for that vacant belt.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-16-2013, 04:10 PM
cabalas
Contender

Rep Power: 9 cabalas is a jewel in the roughcabalas is a jewel in the roughcabalas is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 21,195.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyLungs View Post
like i've said before, marquez knocking out pacquiao exposed how lax drug testing is...it opened up many people's eyes to the dangers that peds can pose in combat sports. marquez could have killed pacquiao as a result of his abuse of peds...if marquez chooses to work with a known ped dealer he should volunteer to do all year round testing like donaire or else he will forever be seen as a bitter drug cheat who did whatever it took to get the W against his main rival...
This person SoggyLungs is committed to write constantly about JMM probably be because he is a sore looser after Marquez KOed Pacquiao. Why should JMM the only one volunteering to do all year round testing when it has been Manny the one who has been always suspect of using PEDs? Why not to state that JMM, Manny and other long list of boxers should be doing it? Just because Pacquiao is his idol (or probably his countryman) doesn't mean that he should be automatically excluded. And by the way, JMM told Manny's team that he would gladly accept testing provided Manny also do it but then suddenly Roach and Co. dropped the subject. What are they hiding? Mistery, mistery...
Old 02-16-2013, 04:23 PM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 58 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 753,359,919,660,381.00
Total Points: 753,364,927,155,479.25
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabalas View Post
This person SoggyLungs is committed to write constantly about JMM probably be because he is a sore looser after Marquez KOed Pacquiao. Why should JMM the only one volunteering to do all year round testing when it has been Manny the one who has been always suspect of using PEDs? Why not to state that JMM, Manny and other long list of boxers should be doing it? Just because Pacquiao is his idol (or probably his countryman) doesn't mean that he should be automatically excluded. And by the way, JMM told Manny's team that he would gladly accept testing provided Manny also do it but then suddenly Roach and Co. dropped the subject. What are they hiding? Mistery, mistery...
It is funny how many posters have exposed themselves for their interest in boxing being 100% nationalistic. People who used to be semi-decent or at least respectable posters have completely destroyed their credibility over the past two months in JMM PED threads after years of "Let the commission do thier job"

Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 02-16-2013 at 04:28 PM.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:25 PM
Guerrero360
Up and Comer

Bank: 101,027.48
Total Points: 105,413.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabalas View Post
Thank you, I didn't even know where to start in responding to that guys butthurt comment.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:26 PM
anonymous2.0
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 anonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,032,107.70
Remain anonymous, yet present. - Atreyu Khalil 

***8220;He really doesn***8217;t speak English,***8221; Broner said of Gamboa. ***8220;He***8217;s on PEDs.

Can't speak English = on PEDs
Old 02-16-2013, 04:30 PM
SoulByThePound
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 SoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 23,181.67

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepzz
]

Hahahahahaha you take vitamins pinche leva. Move up in weight already. You already beat demarco he was number one at one thirty five . Move up and fight somebody. Please stop fighting lil people and just move up to one forty. Don't try to talk trash to Marquez he's clean until tested other wise. You don't belong in the same ring as Marquez until proven other wise fight somebody for f sake
get out your feelings

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Old 02-16-2013, 04:32 PM
SoulByThePound
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 SoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous2.0
“He really doesn’t speak English,” Broner said of Gamboa. “He’s on PEDs.

Can't speak English = on PEDs
that's correct btw

Old 02-16-2013, 04:35 PM
SoulByThePound
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabalas
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoggyLungs

like i've said before, marquez knocking out pacquiao exposed how lax drug testing is...it opened up many people's eyes to the dangers that peds can pose in combat sports. marquez could have killed pacquiao as a result of his abuse of peds...if marquez chooses to work with a known ped dealer he should volunteer to do all year round testing like donaire or else he will forever be seen as a bitter drug cheat who did whatever it took to get the W against his main rival...

lol agreed he also ignores MP declining drug test

Old 02-16-2013, 04:39 PM
SoulByThePound
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroBando
Quote:

Gamboa was previously mentioned as a possible fight for Broner, but Broner criticized that idea because of the limited ways that fight would be promoted.

“He really doesn’t speak English,” Broner said of Gamboa. “He’s on PEDs. He’s just messing up. He tastes the canvas every fight. I mean, be serious, if me and Gamboa ever fight, I knock him out and then everyone is like, ‘Oh, he was supposed to do it, he was bigger, stronger.’ Then they fall back on that. So at the end of the day- I keep doing me.”

Yes, as opposed to hugely marketable Rees. If he beats Gavin, he'll be showered with credit. Gamboa better take English lessons from that Argie bum Broner beat for that vacant belt.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:25 PM
DannYankee09
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 DannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,580,307,274,092,368.50
Total Points: 2,773,990,859,062,677.00
Starting your collection - mathed Right back at ya bro! - PainfromUkraine A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden No Message - robust_ No Message - robust_ 
No Message - robust_ Made that f@g cry A+ - Orisha Hopefully this will help you learn English. - robust_ What I give your mother every night. - robust_ Awesome moon attack gif!!!! - Unknown Champ 
Put this in your mouth - KO MX animo es solo boxeo ! - KO MX Thanks for the quick payment in the Canelo vs Lara bet, good luck on your future bets! :-) - Tyler_Durden For one of my Cubanita whores - Jalisciense909 A toy for you mija - Jalisciense909 
Sour grapes. 117-111. - Jalisciense909 Keeping it real - damit305 lol - -jose- 

So not only does he have Mayweathers balls in hes mouth also he's tongue...disgusting.