Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2013, 12:36 AM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,873,223,439,439.46
Total Points: 1,873,224,507,611.30
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

seal team six the raid on osama bin laden >>>>> Zero Dark Thirty

By a country mile.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:17 AM
Mr Ehrmantraut
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,918,264,984,590.70
Total Points: 53,918,265,087,574.33
to sir henry. - HUGH JASS Thanks for payment my good man :beerchug: - jose830 complete ownage of BrotherKhalid - thuggery you're a man of your word...if you ever need a couple Trillions here and there don't hesitate to ask :fing02: - -jose- no to gays - BTL 
Welcome back man - Rocky... Medal of Freedom - Toe Injury 

The movie was truly awful, are you feeling alright Prof?.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:55 AM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,869,518.26
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Great film. Peopel will say slow, but it takes time to place 10 years of tracking someone down into a 2-3 hour film.

It felt gritty and realistic. Great anticipation at the end, just to see how it may have all went down. I liked Hurt Locker, Bigelow's other major film, more though. Just because I felt Renner was a better lead than Chastain.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:56 AM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 

But than again, you have these expert film critics in here who will dog it....
Old 02-17-2013, 05:48 AM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 895,564,145,877.99
Total Points: 895,564,207,507.88

I am not a film critic and never will claim to be, I just think it was a **** film. I didn't find it gritty, we all knew what was going to happen, just not how?

The film was not intense, an intense film is Terminator 2, or Speed. This film was gruelling, overrated, had far too much concentration on the lead role and her need to find Bin Laden and not on the soldiers or Goverment.

When a film gets closer to 3 hours than 2, that's when you know it is long.

So what happened in 2 hour 37 minutes?

A woman tries hard to track down 'Abu Ahmed' who is a lead to Bin Laden

She cries a lot

Who is Abud Ahmed? Ah he used a fake name before, ah yes

She finds him and over time she isn't affected by watching men get tortured

Bombings in London etc... made out to look like it was related to Bin Laden in some way

She uses naughty words and gets the attention of higher ranked officials

She writes numbers on a superior's window every day and looks like she was told 'no pension' for you

They go in and find Bin Laden.

They kill Bin Laden

Obama in power and Bin Laden was killed

Re election eminent with the ethnic minorities vote!
Old 02-17-2013, 05:51 AM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute

The film is a type of film that when you get to a certain stage, you want to go and eat some nachos with extra salsa and loads of jalapinos
Old 02-17-2013, 05:56 AM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TensionKiller View Post
I am not a film critic and never will claim to be, I just think it was a **** film. I didn't find it gritty, we all knew what was going to happen, just not how?

The film was not intense, an intense film is Terminator 2, or Speed. This film was gruelling, overrated, had far too much concentration on the lead role and her need to find Bin Laden and not on the soldiers or Goverment.

When a film gets closer to 3 hours than 2, that's when you know it is long.

So what happened in 2 hour 37 minutes?

A woman tries hard to track down 'Abu Ahmed' who is a lead to Bin Laden

She cries a lot

Who is Abud Ahmed? Ah he used a fake name before, ah yes

She finds him and over time she isn't affected by watching men get tortured

Bombings in London etc... made out to look like it was related to Bin Laden in some way

She uses naughty words and gets the attention of higher ranked officials

She writes numbers on a superior's window every day and looks like she was told 'no pension' for you

They go in and find Bin Laden.

They kill Bin Laden

Obama in power and Bin Laden was killed

Re election eminent with the ethnic minorities vote!
So all films closer to 3 hours than 2 aren't good??? Alright......
Old 02-17-2013, 06:16 AM
TensionKiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Corners View Post
So all films closer to 3 hours than 2 aren't good??? Alright......
I said it was long, can't you read English or are you just a dumb mofo? I said when a film hits closer to 3 hours, it is long. Long as in not what you have under your boxers, but long as in what your face is like after you read the full post I just spat on you.

Of course there aren't film critics on here, it's a ****ing boxing forum you douche. However we all have out opinions.

My opinion of you: You're a retard.

I believe you are an old user and forgot your password right? ****ing idiot.

I believe you are black, because every so often you keep telling people. STFU OK we know you are.

I believe you post far too much and really need to calm yourself down. If people don't like a film then they don't like it. We are not saying we are film critics, we are saying the film was not to our tastes, AKA sh it.

The film was 2 hours and 37 minutes apparently. It was LONG.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:18 AM
TensionKiller
Banned

I forgot, in the film some monkey were killed.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:59 AM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TensionKiller View Post
I said it was long, can't you read English or are you just a dumb mofo? I said when a film hits closer to 3 hours, it is long. Long as in not what you have under your boxers, but long as in what your face is like after you read the full post I just spat on you.

Of course there aren't film critics on here, it's a ****ing boxing forum you douche. However we all have out opinions.

My opinion of you: You're a retard.

I believe you are an old user and forgot your password right? ****ing idiot.

I believe you are black, because every so often you keep telling people. STFU OK we know you are.

I believe you post far too much and really need to calm yourself down. If people don't like a film then they don't like it. We are not saying we are film critics, we are saying the film was not to our tastes, AKA sh it.

The film was 2 hours and 37 minutes apparently. It was LONG.
What a big man, talking trash over the internet....

You made it seem as if long movies can't be good, from your post, that's all. Didn't you'd take one little thing to heart the way you did....but hey, maybe you need to calm down, killer.