Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-15-2013, 09:45 AM
BoxingFollower
Undisputed Champion

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,362,849.27
"I got Miguel Cotto by UD" thread  :fing02: - jose830 
Default They didn't have to do Manny Pacquiao like that!

As a Floyd Mayweather fan, a guy who defended Floyd's right to suspect that Manny Pacquiao was cheating and demands OST. I must say, I have now come to the grasp of just how horrible the way it was carried out and the suspicion was.

Mayweather and GoldenBoy went about it the entire way, they basically bashed and put doubt to all of what Pacquiao had ever accomplished. To the point to tell the truth, when you think the name "Pacquiao" you think the name steroids regardless if you wanna admit it or not.

Thinking back that was a really terrible thing to do, for another athlete to cast doubt without any proof on another athlete.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-15-2013, 09:52 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,724,166,322,321.87
Total Points: 24,735,166,901,320.84
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFollower View Post
As a Floyd Mayweather fan, a guy who defended Floyd's right to suspect that Manny Pacquiao was cheating and demands OST. I must say, I have now come to the grasp of just how horrible the way it was carried out and the suspicion was.

Mayweather and GoldenBoy went about it the entire way, they basically bashed and put doubt to all of what Pacquiao had ever accomplished. To the point to tell the truth, when you think the name "Pacquiao" you think the name steroids regardless if you wanna admit it or not.

Thinking back that was a really terrible thing to do, for another athlete to cast doubt without any proof on another athlete.
Manny's refusal to take the test, the "giving blood drains me", the "I'm afraid of needles" excuses and ultimately Manny never having enhanced PED testing of any form in his fights did more to make objective fans believe he used than floyd's team suggestion that he used steroids.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:58 AM
BoxingFollower
Undisputed Champion

&quot;I got Miguel Cotto by UD&quot; thread  :fing02: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
Manny's refusal to take the test, the "giving blood drains me", the "I'm afraid of needles" excuses and ultimately Manny never having enhanced PED testing of any form in his fights did more to make objective fans believe he used than floyd's team suggestion that he used steroids.
I understand that, but geesh, was there a better way to do this?? Maybe in negotiations only?
Old 02-15-2013, 10:02 AM
montoya_91
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 5 montoya_91 has a spectacular aura aboutmontoya_91 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 6,167.81

Manny's sudden trypanophobia, and just as sudden recovery.
Not too mention the list of excuses as to why Manny should not get tested...
Old 02-15-2013, 10:04 AM
BrokenHat
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 69,773.46

Manny relented to all of Mayweathers demands when it comes to testing. We know this for a fact. How do we know this for a fact?

Mayweather himself said, testing was not an issue anymore, meaning Manny and agreed to everything.

Golden Boy just signed Lamont Peterson, the biggest known PEDs cheater of the last 5 years in all of boxing. And Floyd didn';t say anything, and his choice of promotional company welcomed this cheater with welcome arms.

Floyd and GB don't care about PEDs cheats at all, so please, shut the FEK up about this nonsense. Floyd doesn't care if the sport is riddled with PEDs cheaters, neither does GB. And for that matter, neither do you. As long as it's not your favorite fighter being cheated, you the common boxingscene user don't give a *****.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:05 AM
montoya_91
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 5 montoya_91 has a spectacular aura aboutmontoya_91 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 6,167.81

Oh, and thanks to Arum, Floyd is viewed as the biggest coward in boxing?
Old 02-15-2013, 10:06 AM
BoxingFollower
Undisputed Champion

&quot;I got Miguel Cotto by UD&quot; thread  :fing02: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenHat View Post
Manny relented to all of Mayweathers demands when it comes to testing. We know this for a fact. How do we know this for a fact?

Mayweather himself said, testing was not an issue anymore, meaning Manny and agreed to everything.

Golden Boy just signed Lamont Peterson, the biggest known PEDs cheater of the last 5 years in all of boxing. And Floyd didn';t say anything, and his choice of promotional company welcomed this cheater with welcome arms.

Floyd and GB don't care about PEDs cheats at all, so please, shut the FEK up about this nonsense. Floyd doesn't care if the sport is riddled with PEDs cheaters, neither does GB. And for that matter, neither do you. As long as it's not your favorite fighter being cheated, you the common boxingscene user don't give a *****.
See that's you problem you are a fanboy. I'm just stating that I feel that what they did too Manny was wrong, from a BOXING fan. Ever watched boxing before Pacquiao???
Old 02-15-2013, 10:07 AM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 127 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,418,847,648,888,623.00
Total Points: 1,418,847,648,909,660.00
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest 
Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 
damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted &quot;las mañanitas&quot; on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- 
Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

At the end of the day it's only accusations. You cannot convict, try and punish someone for something we never found evidence of.

Now you can say things like "look at him" but that isn't evidence. I feel Manny got the short end of the stick as well and some of the stuff coming out of Mayweather camp was low.

Not to mention the racist stuff, the accusations of peds, and every other way he acted towards him.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:12 AM
titan m
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 titan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,035,617.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFollower View Post

Yeah it is and knowing how it feels they should've never accused Marquez either. Marquez was even willing to be tested and they said no but chose to accuse him anyway with no proof. Marquez never failed a drug test either, just like Pacquiao so they should've done blood testing or kept their mouths shut about it. Save the **** about his conditioning coach too, we all know a few other top fighters are working with a well known PED supplier too but seem to get a pass for it. Hypocrites is all they are.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:12 AM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,000,073,793.11
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas one of the greats - jas 

I don't think of Pacman as a "user" when I hear the name Pacman I think of a boxer/fighter who holds nothing back and his effort is max all the time.

As to Floyds demands on testing Manny simply stated that the commissions rules as to testing was good enough for him. Floyd could have and should have approached the commission to possibly install an added test! That way theres less "demands" on a contract and its much less personal. Mayweather could have brought attention to instituting a better more thorough way of testing instead of attacking their contract with unrealistic demands.
Personally I think it was just another means that led to Floyd ducking the guy! When Manny came back and said he'd take any test and offered a 55% to 45% split Mayweather still ran from that. Its obvious to anyone who has listen to this BS over the years that Floyd wanted NOTHING to do Manny in a ring! Ray.