Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2013, 12:36 AM
-Huey-
The Money Team

Rep Power: 28 -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 172,277,632,350,774.28
Total Points: 172,277,632,865,446.00
thread-would jesus forgive margarito? Post #6 - jazluvr449 No Message - -Huey- and you'll take care of the second one.... alriiiiight - Rockin' most underated poster - BostonGuy b-day boy - project xxx1 
congratulations fam - Larryx2011 for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 happy birthday - hhs661 Happy Birthday :kiss: - Bossy No Message - dan_cov 
Happy birthday. - dan_cov Happy Birthday bro! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. - jose830 :D - happyman 
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4"!! - thuggery 10 days in the slammer is not easy,  have some real food - jose830 beer on bday boy. - led Happy Belated birthday - -jose- courtesy of Arum's Protection Plan, IDIOT!  :lol1:  :lol1: - Kuyukut 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey 

The reason we can't live 200 years is because our cells deteriorate.

Scientists have already found ways to replicate our cells, yet still haven't done shit. What in the fuck are they waiting for?
Old 02-14-2013, 12:46 AM
2shameless
Contender

Rep Power: 3 2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,344,967,156,909.57
Total Points: 7,344,967,164,368.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post
Yeah. Have you seen the 6th Day. It only became problematic once the guy who had his memory/personality transferred into a clone didn't die yet, and they met each other. That's when he knew it wasn't him.

But till that point of the movie, it was smooth sailing. The guy died, someone scanned his eye lids and transferred his memory up until the last thing he saw before death.
The Schwarzenegger one? Yeah it's been a while. I think there are ethical problems in using complete clones, but I think one day we'll be able to clone an arm or whatever the way we currently can say an ear.

http://www.biotopics.co.uk/genes1/bodypartcloning.html

I'm also not sure we'll ever be able to fully transfer memory and more importantly personality without losing something in the process. But you might be able to clean out blood vessels, revitalize brain synapses, whatever it takes to extend brain function at least until you get bored, maybe after a millennium or so.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:03 AM
Cupo303
Stevenson is neXt

Rep Power: 40 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,292,231,486,143.32
Total Points: 12,357,408,565,256.85
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2shameless View Post
The Schwarzenegger one? Yeah it's been a while. I think there are ethical problems in using complete clones
I agree. Generally I only accept cloning for these purposes.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:23 AM
2shameless
Contender

Rep Power: 3 2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,344,967,156,909.57
Total Points: 7,344,967,164,368.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post
I agree. Generally I only accept cloning for these purposes.
Interesting concept. I suppose you could grow them in a senseless environment, without light or sound and keep them heavily sedated until fully mature. At which point you perform some sort of lobotomy and remove any sense of self. Teach them to worship their new master and get along with the cleaning clone and the clone that works two jobs to pay for all these f$%kking clones!
Old 02-14-2013, 01:27 AM
Cupo303
Stevenson is neXt

Rep Power: 40 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,292,231,486,143.32
Total Points: 12,357,408,565,256.85
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2shameless View Post
Interesting concept. I suppose you could grow them in a senseless environment, without light or sound and keep them heavily sedated until fully mature. At which point you perform some sort of lobotomy and remove any sense of self. Teach them to worship their new master and get along with the cleaning clone and the clone that works two jobs to pay for all these f$%kking clones!
Well if you read some of the posts in that thread, you would of ran into my 'Soldier' Film starring Kurt Russel example. His whole life was being a soldier, since he was born. That's what they bred him to do.

In the same way, you lock the clone up into a sex environment with nothing but P0rn playing all day long, teaching them all sorts of tricks on how to please their master. I will leave it up to someone else to introduce a Clone for cleaning bill though.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:47 AM
talip bin osman
angst and revenge

Rep Power: 26 talip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,071,151,202,713.17
great poster - MaD vEiN prolific poster - Jerub_Baal thank you talip merry christmas - the collector Happy holidays bro! - led* Season's Greetings - Freedom. 
Welcome to the ranks - Terrel 

noah reached 900+...

he built his ark when he was already 600+...

beat that...
Old 02-14-2013, 05:11 AM
MaD vEiN
Some Kind Of Monster

Rep Power: 33 MaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,243,676,682,292.62
Total Points: 51,243,676,886,142.56
gift pare, apple sakin - pacman777 Superman for you - JM1 pareko eto na ung superman. ako naman. - jhacen yan na logo mo - yeks keep up the pacmania... - pacman777 
Have a piece of cake homey - mangler Don't be scared homey, Jason luvs you lol - mangler Have some fish, its good for you ; ) - Roy O'Bannon san miguel - Champ Kind Here homey. You need more food - mangler 
good thread at the thunderdome - peyk-peyk No Message - Talisayen food pre - Jack Napier para sa superman pre. - peyk-peyk parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 
:) - *Boss Lady* Thank you! :kiss: - Bossy san miguel - Left Hook Tua mai thai - Left Hook Tua Red horse pre para lasheng agad. - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by talip bin osman View Post
noah reached 900+...

he built his ark when he was already 600+...

beat that...
Methuselah once had a T-Rex for a pet, too bad his grandson Noah forgot to put it inside the Ark
Old 02-14-2013, 10:53 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 209 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.57
Total Points: 2,140,325,992,415.33
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki 

I was just about to point out the likes of Methuselah and Adam and Noah living to be nearly a thousand years old. So someone dying in the 1960s at the beginning of the Space Age was born in the Norman conquests?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
If you were to live on a plant based diet, you could live to 200. I read that there are people who lived to be 200 in Africa I think. The US government doesn't want to to live that long for fear of over population. This is my they fill us with drugs from the day we are born.
How come the government doesn't live that long? I don't know where you read this, but read something different. Less mad. Shouldn't be hard to find something.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:07 AM
Harry Balls
Mi Vida Loca

Rep Power: 14 Harry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,339,972,664,090.07
Total Points: 1,339,980,850,602.24
One of the best! - kyshenko team Depending on how old they are, try playing GTA 4 and trick them into thinking it's a cartoon. haha - Unknown Champ 

Because of evolution.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:22 PM
-Kev-
Hype Beast

Rep Power: 104 -Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,282,476,818,087.27
Total Points: 14,282,476,881,327.15
What would I do without Kev? - Bossy You're the bestest :kiss: - Bossy fresh one, for a smoothy! - negged thx m8! heres another good fruit for your smoothy - negged Here's for the 15K bro. - led* 
One more. Just don't tell your mom. - led* Early birthday shout. Have a great one, bro. - Libido Sanchez Best of the best - BoxingGenius27 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel 
Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian 

Beautiful women like Kristin Kreuk and Natalie Portman should live for all eternity and stay looking 23 years old forever.