Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-13-2013, 06:27 PM
Grimgash
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Grimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,545,270,436,760.21
Total Points: 2,567,270,479,250.51
Send a message via AIM to Grimgash

I honestly don't think it's an act. Follow him on twitter and you'll understand. I love the dude though and think he's a hell of a fighter. I do hope he moves up to 140 and beats all these super amazing goats up there that everyone keeps mentioning.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-13-2013, 06:33 PM
Cinci Champ
Subliminal

Rep Power: 11 Cinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,238,523,837,946.08
Total Points: 18,773,406,916,741.48
Good player on fantasy betting - valero a dollar is what you need - sugarsmosley No Message - J-champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_celph View Post
real talk i think your obsessed with both FMW AND AB they arent alike but maybe you see it more than i do because i dont marinate my thoughts about them all day long like you clan on here smh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
i would have to say the haters spend more time thinking about AB and FMJ then the fans do its almost strange
Old 02-13-2013, 06:51 PM
Cinci Champ
Subliminal

Rep Power: 11 Cinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,238,523,837,946.08
Total Points: 18,773,406,916,741.48
Good player on fantasy betting - valero a dollar is what you need - sugarsmosley No Message - J-champ 

i dont care if you like or hate broner thats pretty funny. knock me out? the last guy who said that was high on cocaine hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha so true
Old 02-13-2013, 08:06 PM
Mike_Tyson23
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Mike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,062,602.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimgash View Post
I honestly don't think it's an act. Follow him on twitter and you'll understand. I love the dude though and think he's a hell of a fighter. I do hope he moves up to 140 and beats all these super amazing goats up there that everyone keeps mentioning.
I love to see him fight Lucas Mattyhse. Lucas is the Lucian Bute of the 140 lbs weight division.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:36 PM
TGD
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 TGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,024,513.98

After the passing tumbleweed had been cleared and publicity matters concluded, it appears that 'The Rock' had the last laugh as the fighters left the building - at least according to Rees' trainer, Gary Lockett.

So, after Adrien Broner disrespecting Gavin Rees in yesterdays Press Conference in New York, Lockett posted on his Facebook account, "my personal highlight was after the Presser, we were outside on the street and Broner has walked up to Gavin Rees and said 'you better be f**kin' ready Cabbage Rees'?

"Gav said 'go and pull your jeans from up around your ankles you f**king muppet' So Broner has not known what to say, then muttered 'gonna f**k you up', then, flustered, he has jumped into his chauffeur driven people carrier and dropped his phone on the pavement and smashed it!!!"
Old 02-13-2013, 08:40 PM
WarMaidana
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 WarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,000,006,204,470.76
Keep it up champ! - LoadedWraps WAR Maidana! - LoadedWraps Maidana took Floyd to deep waters! We did it! - LoadedWraps 

broner knows his opponents are bums, why doesnt he step up and fight someone good, just go to 140
Old 02-14-2013, 12:53 AM
ngr22
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 ngr22 is infamous around these partsngr22 is infamous around these partsngr22 is infamous around these partsngr22 is infamous around these partsngr22 is infamous around these partsngr22 is infamous around these partsngr22 is infamous around these partsngr22 is infamous around these partsngr22 is infamous around these partsngr22 is infamous around these partsngr22 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,492.42

Can this guy try any harder to be Floyd Mayweather Jr. This guy is so unoriginal in everything he does and so overhyped simply because he gives the appearance of Floyd.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:32 AM
AndMarvisIsDown
Up and Comer

Total Points: 4,686.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGD View Post
After the passing tumbleweed had been cleared and publicity matters concluded, it appears that 'The Rock' had the last laugh as the fighters left the building - at least according to Rees' trainer, Gary Lockett.

So, after Adrien Broner disrespecting Gavin Rees in yesterdays Press Conference in New York, Lockett posted on his Facebook account, "my personal highlight was after the Presser, we were outside on the street and Broner has walked up to Gavin Rees and said 'you better be f**kin' ready Cabbage Rees'?

"Gav said 'go and pull your jeans from up around your ankles you f**king muppet' So Broner has not known what to say, then muttered 'gonna f**k you up', then, flustered, he has jumped into his chauffeur driven people carrier and dropped his phone on the pavement and smashed it!!!"
I'm laughing out loud reading this... Brilliant!
Old 02-14-2013, 01:34 AM
AndMarvisIsDown
Up and Comer

Total Points: 4,686.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGD View Post

You should repost it on the inevitable next thread... Most probably missed it.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:44 AM
Boskop
Contender

Total Points: 10,331.53

Think he's just trying to piss off Rees to make him more emotional during the fight.
Very old tactics, Angel Garcia has a hand of it too