Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-12-2013, 07:21 PM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth

Rep Power: 23 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,906,014,770.98
Total Points: 14,990,277,032.03
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingmanic View Post
this is why i support fighters like Khan and not Broner. He might get knocked out but he fights the best. At 23 Khan was fighting guys like malinaggi and maidana...gavin rees has ZERO chance of winning. You can also bet everything you got that Broner doesn't step up to 140 until Khan, Garcia and Matthyse move up so he can take over that division fighting nobodys.
the **** are you on about?

broner fought the guy considered by most to be the best 135lber in the world in his first fight at the weight and beat him so badly the #2 guy refused to fight him. burns and vasquez are fighting eachother so who else should broner fight? burns turned him down.

im not saying rees is a great fight, but hes a former world champion with just one defeat, stop acting as if hes some tomato can. if he has no chance its because broner is terrific, not that rees is garbage. rees is a solid fighter.

most importantly what the **** does 140 have to do with anything? you know someone is a hater when they are talking about fighters who isnt even in the same division as the guy they are bashing. broner had one fight at 135, one! and you fools start talking about 140. you are reaching to find fighters to say hes ducking and its so blatant.

broner doesnt ever have to move to 140, he could stay at 135 and build a legacy as one of the most dominant lightweights. if and when he moves up whoever is at 140 becomes relevant, at that point you can say ask for him to fight those guys. but you cant talk as if hes ducking ppl by not moving up, all you can expect from a fighter is that he fights the best at his weight. a subject i already adressed.

Last edited by #1Assassin; 02-12-2013 at 07:23 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-12-2013, 07:22 PM
wayne15
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 911.68

Are you serious? Khan didn't choose them because they wouldn't meet him at a catch weight... He should have been at 147 a year ago when he was calling for Mayweather. Can is good against anyone with no one with real power.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:24 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,280,109,386,108.49
Total Points: 9,517,171,241,125.46
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiaba360 View Post
Broner isn't needed at 140, there's enough drama there. Broner needs to clean out 135 this year and then move up in 2014.
We all know if he doesn't people will look back and try to say that he ducked this guy or that guy or moved up when 135 got hot etc etc etc...

It's why he mentions the Floyd Mayweather syndrome. No matter what he does, people cry about it even when it makes them look like a contradicting hypocrite.

However, he does need to move up soon.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:27 PM
vacon04
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 vacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,186,858,136,906.55
Total Points: 1,187,859,157,799.81
i ran out of green to give, but have a gift. you're a very good poster from what i've seen. - chiguy91 

Broner has only 2 credible fights at 135, and Rees is not one of them.

But as Vazquez and Burns are fighting each other, that means that there's actually only one credible fight and that's with the winner of Titere and Burns.

After that he should move up, unfortunately the 135 division is one of the worst in boxing right now.

EDIT: I forgot about Abril, maybe Abril could also be a decent opponent.

Last edited by vacon04; 02-12-2013 at 07:32 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:29 PM
KING MEAT
Dorian's Protege

Rep Power: 65 KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,637,113,799,240,691.00
Total Points: 2,642,656,070,154,239.00
No Message - tennishero Have one on me pre - led Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led 
Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery 
#FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze 
for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

lol broner gonna destroy this dude.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:29 PM
richardt
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 29 richardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,005,135,739.66
great poster - thuggery Props for cutting for Roy Jones - Boxing Goat Great poster - Boxing Goat first ballot hof poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
broner doesnt ever have to move to 140, he could stay at 135 and build a legacy
Legacy? Sorry but 135 is NOT a hot division. He is saying he is the next Mayweather and will take his place - fighting Reese??? Thats a damn joke. The fireworks and top fighters are in the 140 division. If he wants to take over Boxing, he needs to plow through 140 and become the best. At 140 he will win some, lose some but at least be in with a ton of top fighters.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:31 PM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 98 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,486,365,010,855,724.25
Total Points: 1,677,363,710,864,325.00
For Avatar awesomeness - DannYankee09 Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power 
Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane 
No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo To a valiant warrior. - DonMega 
War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power No Message - Respect Power thanks - Dean_Razorback 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne15 View Post
Are you serious? Khan didn't choose them because they wouldn't meet him at a catch weight... He should have been at 147 a year ago when he was calling for Mayweather. Can is good against anyone with no one with real power.
He isn't fighting at 147 because he knows that he is guaranteed to get KTFO his first time out.
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 177,221,692,442,178.66
Total Points: 234,722,692,553,035.38
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 great poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
We all know if he doesn't people will look back and try to say that he ducked this guy or that guy or moved up when 135 got hot etc etc etc...

It's why he mentions the Floyd Mayweather syndrome. No matter what he does, people cry about it even when it makes them look like a contradicting hypocrite.

However, he does need to move up soon.
After Rees, he could fight the winner of Abril/Bogere. If Burns hasn't gotten his act together, then Broner should just forget about him.
newcastleking
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 newcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,366.18

Rees is making the same face Broner made when Guerrero was in his face.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:32 PM
josenoway
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 josenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,657,666.83
Total Points: 2,102,685,871.95

135 is a graveyard compared to 140, if he's really looking to be the next P4P star, staying at 135 is like taking 10 steps back.