Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-12-2013, 04:23 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 20,383,500,665,784.93
Total Points: 22,338,822,223,950.83
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Chiquita Gonzales-Micheal Carbahall. That was 1 of the greatest fights ever!!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-12-2013, 04:33 PM
#1Assassin
Euro fighters are best

Rep Power: 23 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,604,326,158.00
Total Points: 13,688,580,725.53
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 

i was always fascinated with boxing. one of my earliest memories is watching a fight, no clue who fought though. i cant have been more than 3-4 years old. i was always drawn to the sport and once i started watching i got hooked instantly.

a guy at school boxed and i ended up asking some questions about it, we talked for a bit and when i got home i started reading about fighters and watching clips on youtube. i took the rings list of ATGs, picked one fighter at a time and just watched as many fights of theirs as i could find before moving on to the next. i would watch every day for hours, it was years before a single day passed that i didnt watch boxing.

so basically the day i followed up on my life long fascination was the day i got obsessed. hearns' fights, versus cuevas duran and shuler in particular had a big impact on me though. when i understood a tall skinny guy like myself was the scariest thing there is i knew this is what my life would be devoted to.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:51 PM
vincentjr
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,302.09

I'm only 20 years old, but I've always been intrigued by the sport. I remember the family getting together and ordering Tyson-Holyfield II back in the day. But I can say that the fight that really started it all for me was Tyson-Lewis.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:54 PM
"Smokin Sugar"
Banned

Rep Power: 0 "Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 18,181.12

Hopkins vs Trinidad!
Old 02-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Paulie-M
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Paulie-M has a reputation beyond reputePaulie-M has a reputation beyond reputePaulie-M has a reputation beyond reputePaulie-M has a reputation beyond reputePaulie-M has a reputation beyond reputePaulie-M has a reputation beyond reputePaulie-M has a reputation beyond reputePaulie-M has a reputation beyond reputePaulie-M has a reputation beyond reputePaulie-M has a reputation beyond reputePaulie-M has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,282.96

cotto - Margo I
Old 02-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 0 Fetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these parts
Bank: 111,093,538.81
Total Points: 521,236,249,576.43
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Have a baby pic with boxing gloves so l born a fan. Dad wouldnt have any other way.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:06 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 0 Fetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these parts
Bank: 111,093,538.81
Total Points: 521,236,249,576.43
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
Chiquita Gonzales-Micheal Carbahall. That was 1 of the greatest fights ever!!
i couldnt agree more. For this fight i was 16-17 and won my first boxing bet with my first paycheck
Old 02-12-2013, 05:19 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,123,278,238,619.74
Total Points: 5,360,340,139,164.03
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Tyson vs Spinks or Bruno.

I was a little kid and remember my Grandgfather watching one or the other who also introduced me to Jones jr.

Between Tyson and Jones I was hooked as a kid. Then when Mike Tyson's punch out hit NES... It was game over.

A few years later Mayweather hit the scene and I never looked back.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Mr Randy Watson
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Mr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant future
Bank: 121,753,432.48
Total Points: 100,621,768,009.12

rjj really wasnt as popular as he should have been.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Joey_Torreo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 Joey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,294,452.17
Total Points: 106,030,308,682.52
for a top poster - thuggery 

PAC stans. I was at college at the time around the PAC-margarito fight and at that point I had watched only a handful of fights like Oscar, Floyd fights and the PAC hatton. My roommate was the epitomy of a pacstan and since I'm Mexican he and his other friends would rub the mexicutioner in my face. So I discovered boxingscene and armed myself with knowledge and discovered that he was not really a fan of boxing but just a pacstan. But I fell in love with the sport and followed devotedly ever since