No announcement yet.

My Message to Eddie Hearn RE: Ward vs Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    While the Froch-Ward fight was one sided, it still was an insanely tough fight for Ward, I think that helps sell the rematch.
    I think the rematch will be even more exciting! With their styles, both being very aggressive I think it will be cool! But also, Ward has been mad lately, and he promised a stoppage! I actually believe the guy! He goes to another level when he wants to! I want to see the rematch, simply to see if he can rise, and stop a guy like Froch! Thats the best fight for Ward at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Ward is never coming to UK man doesn't matter if you think its an easy win for him or not its just not happening
      True.

Ward always demands home advantage.

Comment

Froch is looking better than ever but then so is Andre Ward, i myself cant see the fighting going any better for Carl, possibly a lot worse actually. Still if Ward is gonna hang at SMW and Froch dont fancy a Pascal fight at LHW then why not, big money and the top two guys. Carl knows he hasn't long left in the game at all so wants Big Money and the chance to prove he is THE best (again). Might not seem that appealing but watch Froch sell that ****!

First things first though, Mikkel Kessler! A man that beat him in their last encounter no less....
        Im leaning towards The Cobra this time, Kessler seems like while he is in form and punching with real spite that he is a little battle worn. Mikkel pushed himself a bit harder than Carl last time in Denmark and it made the difference in the end. It was razor close and in the UK that probably goes to Froch but i expect Froch to come out harder and commit to the attacks like he has been doing more lately, Carl fights well at home and has confidence coming in, i like Froch by UD (clearer than Kesslers win) or perhaps even a late stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          The first fight was boring? Ward walked him down, smothered him violently, and the crowd went wild! Its like people dont even pay attention to the fights, they attatch a label to a fighter, then ignore when he starts transitioning! Ward used to be a major clencher until he improved his inside fighting!
          Exactly. Ward hasn't had a boring fight since the Super 6 got underway. Except for maybe the Sakio Bika bout.

And the opponent had a lot to do with that one. It's similar to how Randall Bailey has a tendency to make fights tough to watch.

Comment

Working...
          X