Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Latino Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2013, 08:19 PM
RIZO24
El Punisher

Location: Beckley, West Virginia by way of Pomona, California
Rep Power: 13 RIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,077,071,690,790.82
Total Points: 30,077,079,183,333.50
drink up homie. - TuRoK'em No Message - Tha_Greatest The man of steel.. - !! AI-Holmes!! The man of steel, leaves rusty underwear.. - !! AI-Holmes!! mexico 100% - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Round 1 No Message - Cleto_Reyes back at ya - VERMIN aqui ta carnal - Cleto_Reyes 
here's a gift.. - chiguy91 this rounds on me - bigsmoothh Happy New Year. - Round 1 cheers bro - chiguy91 otra chela amigo - chiguy91 
No Message - Tha_Greatest have a slice............ - bigsmoothh un super - Cleto_Reyes No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Wall $treeter Hepatitis C - chiguy91 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by figzuki View Post
wow bro, just wow....

so mosley was coming off a 6 fight win streak and the loss before the 6 wins was to winky wright at 154. 4 years before he fought mayweather, where he was really out of his prime.

clottey was a meh win....

judah was an awesome win for him, which frankly catapulted his career.

and as far as the margarito fight not counting? lmao. margarito didn't even win one round, but yet you want to discredit the win, but i guess you knew he was going to ko cotto in the 11th huh? Did rios beat Abril too?

you have a sig of cotto "taking a knee" from the margarito fight, where it is highly questionable win afor that matter because of the fact that we can't prove it, margarito might have been working as a spokesperson for the ready-mix cement company, and when cotto gets his win against him in the second fight, it doesn't count to u. wow....
Cottos best wins were over Mosely and Clottey
And a lot of people would agrere with me bro... Just saying! Cotto was good and close to being great but like they say " close but no cigar"
Old 02-11-2013, 08:24 PM
figzuki
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 figzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,603,746,999.77
Total Points: 75,603,753,907.71

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZO24 View Post
Cottos best wins were over Mosely and Clottey
And a lot of people would agrere with me bro... Just saying! Cotto was good and close to being great but like they say " close but no cigar"
no one is arguing for atg status here, but yo're not gonna discredit so easy now.

also answer to the rest of my response to you, you have a lot of explaining to do. especially as to why the marg win doesn't count.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:40 PM
RIZO24
El Punisher

Location: Beckley, West Virginia by way of Pomona, California
Rep Power: 13 RIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,077,071,690,790.82
Total Points: 30,077,079,183,333.50
drink up homie. - TuRoK'em No Message - Tha_Greatest The man of steel.. - !! AI-Holmes!! The man of steel, leaves rusty underwear.. - !! AI-Holmes!! mexico 100% - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Round 1 No Message - Cleto_Reyes back at ya - VERMIN aqui ta carnal - Cleto_Reyes 
here's a gift.. - chiguy91 this rounds on me - bigsmoothh Happy New Year. - Round 1 cheers bro - chiguy91 otra chela amigo - chiguy91 
No Message - Tha_Greatest have a slice............ - bigsmoothh un super - Cleto_Reyes No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Wall $treeter Hepatitis C - chiguy91 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by figzuki View Post
no one is arguing for atg status here, but yo're not gonna discredit so easy now.

also answer to the rest of my response to you, you have a lot of explaining to do. especially as to why the marg win doesn't count.
Alright bro here it is. In the second Margarito vs Cotto fight, Margarito was shot to ****. You can't deny that Margs was just a shadow of what he once was, he had no speed and was so ****en slow, he could not throw punches and bunches in combinations like he use to and was once known for . He was called The Tijuana Tornado because of the volume of punches he would throw. As far as wether or not Margarito used TRACES of plaster against Cotto on their first fight, we will never know. What I do know is that the Margarito that lost to Cotto in their second fight, is not the Man they once called The tijuana Tornado, but merely a shadow of that man. So iMO Cotto gets no credit for that win. I respect your opinion bro, let's leave it that.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:51 AM
Tha_Greatest
YOU HATE FLOYD TOO

Rep Power: 260 Tha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,587,040,061.46
Total Points: 15,357,135,326.59
to my homie - Tulisanto No Message - Tulisanto my nigga - MARKBNLV Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new year - BoZz 
fuck tha lakers lol nyahahahahaha - Sifo Dyas A return of a kind gesture. - Unseen Got To Super Man you up to the next level - Unseen Then my task is to do the same LOL - Unseen No Message - larryx2012 
racist lil fruity ass nigga fujk outta here - Da Problem heres some junk food from your workplace, mcdonalds "i said extra BBQ sauce kid get it right" - Da Problem Drink up mayne, it's on me - Mike D One more nyahahahah!!! - LeeVanCleef Sup bro - El Angel 
BOSS POSTER - Neutral Happy New Year - Freedom. Pretend this is Broners pp and stick it up your ass and enjoy - The Problem Thanks Man! - ELHURACAN58 lol it's all good homie I love my Rican boxers but I don't be catching feelings like that, I just like to fcuk around once in a while, appreciate it doe :fing02: - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Willy Wanker Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Willy Wanker Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

i seriously came in here to defend cotto but i cant defend him cause he is a really really great fighter but i dont know who the hell as a win of his opponents was a incredidible win or at least remarkable since he lost all his big fights, , lol, he fought stepping stones fighters and anyone that was put in front of him but the guys he beat were never great or very good, lol, saying what i said, lol, cotto was still better than most guys and he was a true solid champ, lol, he wasnt to be taken lightly
Old 02-12-2013, 08:56 AM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 124 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,492,888,514,275.25
Total Points: 23,492,888,756,944.30
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest 
Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 
damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- 
Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

I have Ricardo Mayorgas nephew in the gym with us. He's got 1 pro fight with 1 win. Kid is very talented and fights nothing like his uncle.

He was in camp with Cotto as well as another fighter of ours named Edvan Barros from Brazil. Both told me Cotto put 3 sparring partners in the hospital.

I have all the respect for Cotto, dude is a pro, works hard and is very skilled. I just don't think he's close to being on JMM's level. That isn't meant to be disrespectful.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:51 AM
figzuki
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 figzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alright bro here it is. In the second Margarito vs Cotto fight, Margarito was shot to ****. You can't deny that Margs was just a shadow of what he once was, he had no speed and was so ****en slow, he could not throw punches and bunches in combinations like he use to and was once known for . He was called The Tijuana Tornado because of the volume of punches he would throw. As far as wether or not Margarito used TRACES of plaster against Cotto on their first fight, we will never know. What I do know is that the Margarito that lost to Cotto in their second fight, is not the Man they once called The tijuana Tornado, but merely a shadow of that man. So iMO Cotto gets no credit for that win. I respect your opinion bro, let's leave it that.
when did margarito show signs of being shot? he always had a limited boxing ability first of all. when he started training with robert garcia his physique greatly improved. You might think he was shot due to the fact that he was completely neutralized by pac and cotto because of the boxing plan they brought to the fight. he couldn't throw as many punches cuz he was constantly getting hit in the face even though "cotto pega como una nena" yea his eye wasn't the same, but he looked the same limited boxer in there to me as ever.

you might be thinking that after he got caught with the plaster he wasn't the same, and i'll agree with that. But he never really showed signs of being shot. being shot is seeing morales (which is terrible by the way) thats being shot. NOT margarito.

Margarito had the chin any mortal would dream of, and ungodly stamina as well. That is something that made him look better and win more fights than his actual boxing talent would have ever allowed him to.

Such the case being like rocky martinez, although we haven't seen his chin really tested yet, his body was against burgos though lol, and it showed the last two rounds.

i'm def. not arguing for all time status here a la marquez. but anyone would probably agree that he's borderline hall of fame.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:57 AM
jtcs1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 jtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,247,582,931,629.90
Total Points: 13,253,501,969,296.05
An apple para mi profesor :wave: - *La Patrona* An apple para mi profesor :wave: - *La Patrona* Sorry about the blow :D All better yet? - *La Patrona* I feel like sending pressies :D - Bossy good poster.... - bigsmoothh 
Mi profesor. :kiss: - Bossy 1k post - bigsmoothh bebete una cervesa medalla por tus 1000 posts.... - jose830 Must spread rep before I can green you again, so I'll give you my heart instead :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Round 1 
No Message - Round 1 thanks for the red pai chupala - Dickie Smalls Cotto training en el Morro pics... - jose830 Por aportar a un esperanzado cambio. - ELHURACAN58 there you go - Tha_Greatest 
there you go - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays jtcs1981. - !! AI-Holmes!! dont fukk wit me, lol, joking, i am a troll, im a troll who uses logic to piss the fukk outta people, how can anyone argue vs logic right, no vulgarity, no race, no family and i only use peoples words against them, lol look at my fukked up posts or t - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Send a message via MSN to jtcs1981

So a rican talks about a mexican fighter and someone gets buthurt and writes another lame thread.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:42 AM
figzuki
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtcs1981 View Post
So a rican talks about a mexican fighter and someone gets buthurt and writes another lame thread.
yea its crazy...

all i was really saying is that i thought barrera would beat him in his prime is all, clowns started shedding tears and everything.

just the usual crybabies, not the ones who actually had someinsight and good personal opinions to contribute to the thread.

oh and some other clown made a thread with the same title except it was on clottey lol..
Old 02-13-2013, 08:31 AM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,926,346,231,239,076.00
Total Points: 10,934,511,231,387,256.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

He's an over paid gatekeeper that showed talent at 140 before he was ruined by Margarito and Pacquiao. His best wins were arguably loses and his entire career is based on getting vacant titles and going 12 rounds with Mayorga. Every time he's stepped up he's gotten beat up.

That's my honest opinion on him. I still like watching him though. He makes for some entertaining fights. When he's not retreating in a submissive matter.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:13 AM
Derranged
New York City sucks

Rep Power: 169 Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,828,843,730,849.49
Total Points: 17,938,899,581,943.17
merry xmas - Subtraction No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest BURRRRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid 
Beer bro! - led Thread of the year- "Drunk Lang" - BostonGuy If u delete this, ur gay !! - wazaa. *mwah* - led Merry Christmas - Flab 
Shit, sorry. I mean: Happy Hanukkah! (No offence intended) - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led Happy holidays Mario! - led* 
Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
His two best wins were against Mosely and Clottey, Margarito's win dont count. But in honesty Cotto was an exciting fighter.
Yea, Marg's win doesn't count because he's shit without his plastered wraps.

Cotto is a good fighter but he's no Marquez, which was pretty much the point of the thread starter.