Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-09-2013, 06:38 AM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,528,747,937,412,921.00
Total Points: 5,546,879,937,651,275.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love & peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 
Exclamation Floyd Mayweather sues Wine Bar

MAYWEATHER TO BAR:
YOU LIED ABOUT
ME AND BIEBS

Floyd Mayweather says he's no winer ... and that's why he's suing a New Orleans wine bar that he claims used him and Justin Bieber to lure Super Bowl fans in for a pre-game blow-out.

According to the federal lawsuit -- obtained by TMZ -- Mayweather claims The Wine Bistro heavily advertised that Floyd and The Money Team would be hosting the February 1 bash. In case you don't know, The Money Team is a nickname for Floyd's posse, which includes Justin Bieber, Lil' Kim, 50 Cent and Miss Jackson.

Floyd -- who in the lawsuit calls himself "the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world and one of the greatest technical fighters of all time" -- boasts he makes upwards of $100k for a club appearance.

But here's the deal ... Floyd says he never agreed to appear at The Wine Bistro -- nor did The Money Team -- and the bar went crazy advertising on Facebook, YouTube and flyers. Floyd is pissed that the bar profited off his name and worries his fans will be pissed because he was a no-show.

Floyd wants lots of money and wants the bar to stop using his name ... STAT!

http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/08/floyd-...ns-super-bowl/
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-09-2013, 06:53 AM
you broke
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,173.83

Life of a young rich athlete--people trying to make money off your name at every turn, janky promoter sh#t
Old 02-09-2013, 06:56 AM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,528,747,937,412,921.00
Total Points: 5,546,879,937,651,275.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love &amp; peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by you broke View Post
Life of a young rich athlete--people trying to make money off your name at every turn, janky promoter sh#t
I wonder how much he's suing them for? Some people say he only fights when he's broke, and it's getting close to fight time and he's suing people..

Last edited by thuggery; 02-09-2013 at 07:07 AM.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:00 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 63 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,258,013,754.56
Total Points: 50,156,595,959,465.51
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Floyd -- who in the lawsuit calls himself "the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world and one of the greatest technical fighters of all time"
lol what a dick
Old 02-09-2013, 07:06 AM
Pacdbest
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Pacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,000,280,682.22
lol - Makavelli a truly brilliant poster - Jack Napier Muahaha! - dan_cov Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 

floyds broke! time to fight pusssy!!!
Old 02-09-2013, 07:10 AM
Gojira
Pumping Iron

Rep Power: 23 Gojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,565,767,536,596.82
Total Points: 4,565,767,613,232.14
Here you go - ??? e-Gift - RiZOOM Drink up - 1999 Thanks, man! - Bendigo :) - * FeistyWench * 
gift thread - MANGLER No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA 

Since when has Floyd gave a shiy about his fans? What a cunt

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Old 02-09-2013, 07:35 AM
Dr Rumack
El Pistolero

Rep Power: 18 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,017,000,135,668.41
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC 

Quote:
In case you don't know, The Money Team is a nickname for Floyd's posse, which includes Justin Bieber, Lil' Kim, 50 Cent and Miss Jackson.
Might need to update that line-up.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:50 AM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 68 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202,437,446,097,488.75
Total Points: 1,309,337,446,134,785.25
Haters gonna hate..... - Atreyu Khalil The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry 
thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 
4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Lol I can't take this article serious. Simply cause of the pic and cause it's claiming 50 is part of the money team and Lil Kim....? Since when?
Old 02-09-2013, 09:02 AM
Rk16
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Rk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,412.49

The man is far from broke
Old 02-09-2013, 09:41 AM
ElBossHogg™
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,254,182,116.66
Total Points: 42,254,200,734.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier No Message - ElBossHogg boss poster - I'm so sorry gif maker king - HUGH JASS For the amazing sig work. - Garcia's Dad 
For the GIF! - komodo Have 1 more. - komodo ....and another. - komodo welcome back - bigsmoothh Good to see  you back vato - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuggery View Post
MAYWEATHER TO BAR:
YOU LIED ABOUT
ME AND BIEBS

[IMG]

Floyd -- who in the lawsuit calls himself "the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world and one of the greatest technical fighters of all time
http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/08/floyd-...ns-super-bowl/

lords knows he cant say entertaining boxer of all time.