Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-09-2013, 04:30 AM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,738,204.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Got nonito whenever this fight gets signed over the next few weeks, I really hope they can find a solution to whatever they are going through because you really dont want to give Bob arum any excuse to place Nonito in with Vic.
For some unknown reason-perhaps running with the herd-you have taken a dislike to Arum and Top Rank which is really silly. It irritates me., and I thought that at last we have a knowledgeable guy posting who knows what he's talking about. Then you suddenly start posting like a half-wit. You seem to know boxing but have never mentioned that they did anything to you to cause your animosity. For a mature man to follow the path shown by a bunch of ignorant kids, less than half his age, is not the right way to travel.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-09-2013, 04:42 AM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,738,204.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Crushin View Post
WTF did they take the picture with, a potato?

It looks like Rigo is signing a black white piece of paper
It looks to me like a staged PR shot. If it were a conteact he's be signing around the bottom or at least below the middle of the page. I've actually never seen a contract with a signature at the top of a page. Moreover the vague impressions of whatever is on the page are nothing like a line for a signature.

And he wouldn't be making any additions to the contract in pen, unless he was a lawyer himself........... Hmmm

No, just a PR shot. They way they show a studious person holding a book-sometimes upside down by mistake...

My eldest daughter wa as able to read kids book on her second birthday, a special surprise for me, and the newspapers made a big fuss about it, posing her with an open book balanced like a hat on her head for a front page picture. They'd do anything for PR. My youngest daughter read a month earlier but I kept the papers away this time.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:12 AM
Cubanborn87
Soy un Puro Kila

Rep Power: 12 Cubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,910,651,900,682.93
Total Points: 5,920,653,036,726.14
drink up for a tarheels ACC regular season chip..hoping for 2 more chips in the next 2 months! - the mesiah El Informador! - jsfd26 BEAT DUKE!! - the mesiah nice avi! - jose830 Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Another beer to celebrate our great victory! - CubanGuyNYC Rigoooo! - Matty Ice we are the champion....of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* No Message - damit305 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
Make it in NY dammit!
got my fingers crossed
Old 02-09-2013, 07:25 AM
reyes066
Contender

Rep Power: 0 reyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 5,694.80

rigondeaux kot in 9
Old 02-09-2013, 07:45 AM
Cubanborn87
Soy un Puro Kila

Rep Power: 12 Cubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,910,651,900,682.93
Total Points: 5,920,653,036,726.14
drink up for a tarheels ACC regular season chip..hoping for 2 more chips in the next 2 months! - the mesiah El Informador! - jsfd26 BEAT DUKE!! - the mesiah nice avi! - jose830 Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Another beer to celebrate our great victory! - CubanGuyNYC Rigoooo! - Matty Ice we are the champion....of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* No Message - damit305 

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarg View Post
It looks to me like a staged PR shot. If it were a conteact he's be signing around the bottom or at least below the middle of the page. I've actually never seen a contract with a signature at the top of a page. Moreover the vague impressions of whatever is on the page are nothing like a line for a signature.

And he wouldn't be making any additions to the contract in pen, unless he was a lawyer himself........... Hmmm

No, just a PR shot. They way they show a studious person holding a book-sometimes upside down by mistake...

My eldest daughter wa as able to read kids book on her second birthday, a special surprise for me, and the newspapers made a big fuss about it, posing her with an open book balanced like a hat on her head for a front page picture. They'd do anything for PR. My youngest daughter read a month earlier but I kept the papers away this time.
nah, rigo signed. theres no denying that. Top rank already received the contracts
Old 02-09-2013, 07:47 AM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,946,911,790,948.20
Total Points: 19,946,911,873,536.65
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
300 billion on Rigo.
I'll take this bet if its still open bro. PM me, I got Nonito by 9th round stoppage.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:58 AM
Samsrealtor
Contender

Total Points: 3,392.56

Good. Now let's see who is the best.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:26 AM
hitking
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 hitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,135,437.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
Make it in NY dammit!
I'd likely fly up from Nashville if its in NYC.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:42 AM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 72 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,751,724,305,740,614.00
Total Points: 1,858,624,305,793,710.00
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Keywords in this article for those Rigo fans:
For the time being
Partial agreement

That tells me Rigo will keep going thru the same sh*t over and over again for his next fights as long as he's with Caribe. Smh
Old 02-09-2013, 08:55 AM
thekofixer
Banned

Rep Power: 0 thekofixer has a reputation beyond reputethekofixer has a reputation beyond reputethekofixer has a reputation beyond reputethekofixer has a reputation beyond reputethekofixer has a reputation beyond reputethekofixer has a reputation beyond reputethekofixer has a reputation beyond reputethekofixer has a reputation beyond reputethekofixer has a reputation beyond reputethekofixer has a reputation beyond reputethekofixer has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 647.80
Wink

This Boris guy is a promoter now because he beats up women that makes him a promoter now