Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-06-2013, 12:17 PM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 21 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,074,395,544.30
Total Points: 45,074,407,925.87
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
He had to have known that Caribe was going to be an issue.
I think this is true. There is no way that Rigo goes into that negotiating for that fight to get everything put together then tell Arum I ain't signing until the issues with Caribe are resolved. That is BS to me I think this issue has been known by top rank. They just used it as a way to make it look like Donaire was going to take the fight the fans wanted and used Rigo as a pawn in their grand scheme of having a rematch with Darchinyan. Rigo was never a option after he told Arum about the Caribe issues and where he stood on them.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-06-2013, 12:19 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 130 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,606,425,310,152.74
Total Points: 5,883,425,668,125.10
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

And Donaire continues to be the most unfairly hated fighter in the sport. People would rather believe Rigondeaux is getting screwed to protect Donaire than believe Rigondeaux is a dumbass who is responsible for the fight potentially not happening.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:19 PM
Harry Balls
Mi Vida Loca

Rep Power: 15 Harry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,569,991,542,167.73
Total Points: 1,569,999,731,596.12
One of the best! - kyshenko team Depending on how old they are, try playing GTA 4 and trick them into thinking it's a cartoon. haha - Unknown Champ 

Yes.

Why else would Donaire name him as one of the three fighters he want to beat in 2013? This several weeks ago.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:20 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,086,861.92
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredh View Post
I think this is true. There is no way that Rigo goes into that negotiating for that fight to get everything put together then tell Arum I ain't signing until the issues with Caribe are resolved. That is BS to me I think this issue has been known by top rank. They just used it as a way to make it look like Donaire was going to take the fight the fans wanted and used Rigo as a pawn in their grand scheme of having a rematch with Darchinyan. Rigo was never a option after he told Arum about the Caribe issues and where he stood on them.
how come it wasn't an issue when rigo was going to fight poonsawat back in december though? but now all of a sudden rigo is saying that he won't sign the contract until it's resolved...
Old 02-06-2013, 12:23 PM
MJ223
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 MJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,719,315,157,910.90
Total Points: 8,725,315,240,485.94
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 Thanks MJ much appreciated - -Pull ma Finga- &quot;I see you pimp&quot; made me :lol1: - jose830 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyLungs View Post
how come it wasn't an issue when rigo was going to fight poonsawat back in december though? but now all of a sudden rigo is saying that he won't sign the contract until it's resolved...
Don't expect an answer..... I haven't got one yet from anyone I've posed it to
Old 02-06-2013, 12:24 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
And Donaire continues to be the most unfairly hated fighter in the sport. People would rather believe Rigondeaux is getting screwed to protect Donaire than believe Rigondeaux is a dumbass who is responsible for the fight potentially not happening.
no statement is more truer in the sport of boxing today....sweet jesus....people are using conspiracy theories to defend rigo and put all the blame on donaire and arum...i can understand them blaming arum for the mares fight not happening, but for rigo? the contract was sent, rigo's manager said everything was looking good, and now all of a sudden rigo comes out and says he won't sign the contract...
Old 02-06-2013, 12:27 PM
"Smokin Sugar"
Banned

Rep Power: 0 "Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 19,032.12

There you go falling for their BS again. Blame Arum not Rigo! This was planned don't you realise this. It was planned to take the pressure off that $3 million offer! Arum was looking dumb after that offer came out. Did anyone else notice that the same day that GBP's posted the contract Arum announced that Donaire vs Rigo was almost done. It wasn't just the same day it was the same morning. Arum looked like a fool but he's also not going to top the offer because he sees it as wasting money. Donaire vs Rigo was never going to happen next. He dangled it in your faces to get the pressure off coming from GBP's and team Mares! It was always Donaire vs Darchinyan! I said this same thing the day they announced it was close. I'm always right and you are all wrong almost all the time. This site should just revolve around me really because I'm the only person here who understands things!! Donaire vs Darchinyan has always been the plan! Donaire knows it too! They ducked the biggest payday plain and simple all because of Arums ego!!!!
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,070,497,008,004,148.00
Total Points: 9,088,629,008,307,978.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love &amp; peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ223 View Post
They're reaching, they have no answer.
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ223 View Post
people rather come up with conspiracy theories to somehow put the blame on donaire..it's ridiculous...
Old 02-06-2013, 12:32 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
There you go falling for their BS again. Blame Arum not Rigo! This was planned don't you realise this. It was planned to take the pressure off that $3 million offer! Arum was looking dumb after that offer came out. Did anyone else notice that the same day that GBP's posted the contract Arum announced that Donaire vs Rigo was almost done. It wasn't just the same day it was the same morning. Arum looked like a fool but he's also not going to top the offer because he sees it as wasting money. Donaire vs Rigo was never going to happen next. He dangled it in your faces to get the pressure off coming from GBP's and team Mares! It was always Donaire vs Darchinyan! I said this same thing the day they announced it was close. I'm always right and you are all wrong almost all the time. This site should just revolve around me really because I'm the only person here who understands things!! Donaire vs Darchinyan has always been the plan! Donaire knows it too! They ducked the biggest payday plain and simple all because of Arums ego!!!!
rigo's manager and team came out and said that everything looked good and that the contract should be signed within a week:

date: January 29th
Quote:
Rigondeaux's manager, Gary Hyde, has confirmed that he recieved an official contract for the match. And the Rigondeaux team have told BoxingScene that they are "happy with the contract in principle and hope to have it signed this week."
http://www.boxingscene.com/donaire-v...pril-13--61868

but now all of a sudden out of the blue rigo mentions his issues with caribe promotions and that he won't sign the contract until it's resolved...and this is somehow donaire and arum's fault? wtf.....

Last edited by APPONO ASTOS; 02-06-2013 at 12:36 PM.