Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Are you pleased about Mayweather fighting Alexander
Yes very pleased, what's fight 10 13.89%
No, this fight sucks balls 52 72.22%
I've broken my back 10 13.89%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 02-06-2013, 06:11 AM
Prince_Pugilist
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Prince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,033,977.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
I'd prefer Robert over Bradley 10 times out of 10. Robert at least makes exciting fights, there's a reason Bradley has no fan base. Robert is almost always in exciting matches and IMO he beats Bradley, he has more aspects to his style, than Tim and he's a more accurate puncher. not a fan of tim's wide looping punches
Guerrero is definitely more exciting but Bradley is the better boxer. I think he'd outbox The Ghost over 12. Not a fan of Tim's style either but in all honesty, Bradley is the 3rd or 4th best ww at the moment.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-06-2013, 06:12 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 59 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,779,331,041.66
Total Points: 142,117,090,687.13
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Outside of Pacquiao and Bradley none of the 147 options provide an attractive match-up.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:16 AM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Rep Power: 36 BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,301,983,861.43
Total Points: 76,322,052,480.80
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 
Enjoy - rorymac Happy Easter, some e-choccie for you :D - Bossy 

This could be the fight that finally kills boxing.

Millions of sheep will buy the fight because of Mayweather's name and for their $60 they'll be rewarded with possibly the most boring and uninspiring match up in sports history.

Now, I know why people nuthug Pacquaio - it's because he's involved in 'fights'.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:25 AM
joesaiditstrue
who you tellin?

Bank: 19,739,237,992.42
Total Points: 19,739,286,712.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
Guerrero is definitely more exciting but Bradley is the better boxer. I think he'd outbox The Ghost over 12. Not a fan of Tim's style either but in all honesty, Bradley is the 3rd or 4th best ww at the moment.
sadly we'll never see a guerrero/bradley fight because of GBP/Top Rank

I miss boxing back in the 70's and 80's, all the fights got made (well most of them), and losses didn't mean nearly as much as they do now

it's like promoters don't do any of the work anymore, and it's all on the fighter to keep that 0. if you lose it, you get shelved/used to build up other guys

edit: and Bradley isn't a better "boxer" than Rob. you're confusing "slickness" for "Boxing ability"

yeah he can bob and weave and move his upper body, but if you want to see a masterpiece by Robert, watch his Katsidis fight. that fight takes a dump on every single Bradley fight that I've ever seen in terms of looking for "Boxing Ability" from Tim.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:29 AM
Facade
Amateur

Total Points: 5,557.38

I think this fight (win or lose) hurts Mayweathers legacy more than improve it. This is terrible. If this fight is on, people will point to it as evidence of Mayweathers ducking and i believe rightly so.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:39 AM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 101 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 258,972,767,543.11
Total Points: 2,535,973,019,002.17
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon 

I'm not even joking, I think Mayweather-Alexander is the most boring fight that could be made in the entire sport. It's horrendous.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:51 AM
boxingfeind
Floyds bum is yummy!

Rep Power: 0 boxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these parts
Bank: 3,133,925,124.55
Total Points: 3,233,959,627.59
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry calm down and eat up - thuggery 

I like the fight way better then a Guerrero fight.Guerrero is cheater anyways who cheated to beat Berto.And Berto is not all that anyways.Everytime he fights a top opponent he loses.

A better fight for Floyd would be Trout or a belt-holder at middleweight. Bradley is not possible cause Bradley is with Top rank and Top Rank and Floyd is not gonna wanna deal with each other.And i doubt Floyd fights Alexander to tell you the truth.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:53 AM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 51 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,454,820,538,068,094.50
Total Points: 2,472,952,538,265,387.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love &amp; peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfeind View Post
I like the fight way better then a Guerrero fight.Guerrero is cheater anyways who cheated to beat Berto.And Berto is not all that anyways.Everytime he fights a top opponent he loses.

A better fight for Floyd would be Trout or a belt-holder at middleweight. Bradley is not possible cause Bradley is with Top rank and Top Rank and Floyd is not gonna wanna deal with each other.And i doubt Floyd fights Alexander to tell you the truth.
The fuck? Berto is a certified steroid cheat who got beat the **** down like a sack of shit.

Berto's own corner: "Stop holding so damn much, throw some punches!"

I'm really not surprised a poster like you would accuse Guerrero of cheating though.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:07 AM
lebrick
*led's daddy

Rep Power: 36 lebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,635,086,581,157.55
Total Points: 122,736,416,247,846.77
Beer bro! - led tagay mo pre - Talisayen cheers, to the wound that never heals.... - BABYBOXER Cheers pre! - led *mwah* - led 
enjoy - TBear para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon 
ito pa...baka makahukay ka nito - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon para sa mga bayani ng Pinoy dito - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon 
ito pa - Dale Cardon tagay muna - MaD vEiN Happy holidays bro! - led* can't have just 2...: ) - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Talisayen Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

relax... pbf will fight guerrero..

money team knows how to stir controversy.. with this gossip, fans would say that the ghost fight is better than this..

meaning if pbf fight guerrero, it would be a "much acceptable" fight than the alexander one..
Old 02-06-2013, 07:11 AM
Rk16
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Rk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,392.49

Can't believe so many of ye believe this fight is happening