Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2013, 12:37 AM
Mad
Team Leader

Rep Power: 7 Mad has a reputation beyond reputeMad has a reputation beyond reputeMad has a reputation beyond reputeMad has a reputation beyond reputeMad has a reputation beyond reputeMad has a reputation beyond reputeMad has a reputation beyond reputeMad has a reputation beyond reputeMad has a reputation beyond reputeMad has a reputation beyond reputeMad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,968,714,425.46
Total Points: 20,968,860,941.26
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver 
Default Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will

January 22, 2013

Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev’s [photo top left] agenda at the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week states that Russia will warn President Obama that the “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens, and if the United States won’t participate in the announcement, the Kremlin will do so on its own.

The WEF (The Forum) is a Swiss non-profit foundation, based in Cologny, Geneva and describes itself as an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.

The Forum is best known for its annual meeting in Davos, a mountain resort in Graubünden, in the eastern Alps region of Switzerland. The meeting brings together some 2,500 top business leaders, international political leaders, selected intellectuals and journalists to discuss the most pressing issues facing the world, including health and the environment.

Medvedev is scheduled to open this years Forum where as many as 50 heads of government, including Germany’s Angela Merkel and Britain’s David Cameron, will attend the five-day meeting that begins on 23 January.

Critical to note about this years Forum is that the WEF, in their 2013 Executive Summary, scheduled for debate and discussion a number of items under their X Factors from Nature category, and which includes the “discovery of alien life” of which they state: “Proof of life elsewhere in the universe could have profound psychological implications for human belief systems.”

Equally critical to note is that Medvedev, after completing a 7 December 2012 on-camera interview with reporters in Moscow, continued to respond to reporters and made some off-air comments without realizing that his microphone was still on. He was then asked by one reporter if “the president is handed secret files on aliens when he receives the briefcase needed to activate Russia’s nuclear arsenal,” Medvedev responded:

“Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special ‘top secret’ folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet… Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country… More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called Men In Black… I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic.”

Western news sources reporting on Medvedev’s shocking reply about aliens stated that he was “joking” as he mentioned the movie Men In Black, which they wrongly assumed was a reference to the 1997 American sci-fi adventure comedy about two top secret agents battling aliens in the US.

Medvedev, however, wasn’t referring to the American movie but was, instead, talking about the famous Russian movie documentary Men In Black which details many UFO and alien anomalies.

Where Western news sources quoted Medvedev as saying “More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called ‘Men In Black,’” his actual answer was, “You can receive more detailed information having watched the documentary film of the same name.”

The reason(s) for Western propaganda news outlets deliberately distorting Medvedev’s words become apparent after his shocking statement, and as evidenced in just one example of their so called reporting on this disclosure of alien life already being on our planet where the title of one such article was “Russian Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev makes a crack about aliens, and conspiracists promptly lose their minds.”

If anyone is “losing their minds” about aliens, it must be pointed out, it is certainly not Russia, but the Vatican, which in November 2009 announced it was “preparing for extraterrestrial disclosure.”

Equally, and apparently, “losing their minds” are US government officials themselves, such as former Pentagon consultant Timothy Good, and author of Above Top Secret: The Worldwide U.F.O. Cover-Up, who in February 2012 stated that former President Dwight Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens who were 'Nordic' in appearance and wherein a ‘Pact’ was signed to keep their agenda on Earth secret.

With the recent discovery in the Russian city of Vladivostok of a 300-million-year-old UFO tooth-wheel, and scientists, astronauts and YouTube users reporting increasingly strange happenings on the moon, the European Space agency reporting their discovery of a 1,000 ancient river on Mars, and UK and Sri Lanka scientists saying they now have “rock solid proof of alien life” after finding fossilized algae inside meteorite, the only ones who seem to be truly “losing their minds” are the Western, especially American, propagandists who for decades have covered up one of the most important stories in all of human history that “we are not alone.”

To if Medvedev will be able to convince the Obama regime to tell the truth about UFO and aliens at the WEF this week it is not in our knowing. What is in our knowing, though, is that with or without the US, the Kremlin will surely begin the process of telling the truth about that which we already know to be true.

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]
Old 02-04-2013, 12:43 AM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Rep Power: 39 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,869,183,366,875.85
Total Points: 5,421,252,438,237.71
sorry for red k - Tha_Greatest Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Mannie Phresh Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV 
Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 
WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Is this sh1t REAl?
Old 02-04-2013, 12:48 AM
Cupo303
Shumenov is neXt

Rep Power: 40 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,887,876,516,674.06
Total Points: 6,953,053,550,765.76
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

Quote:
The Worldwide U.F.O. Cover-Up, who in February 2012 stated that former President Dwight Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens who were 'Nordic' in appearance and wherein a ‘Pact’ was signed to keep their agenda on Earth secret
:
Old 02-04-2013, 01:29 AM
ßringer
F*ck Subtlety

Rep Power: 353 ßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,941,288,596,615,381.50
Total Points: 1,951,288,816,696,955.00
super poster - TBear The_Bringer - TBear sup - TBear super - TBear super Bringer - TBear 
man of steel! - TBear man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear 
mas - TBear The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy 
i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Old 02-04-2013, 01:32 AM
lebrick
*led's daddy

Rep Power: 36 lebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,635,086,581,157.55
Total Points: 122,736,416,247,829.77
Beer bro! - led tagay mo pre - Talisayen cheers, to the wound that never heals.... - BABYBOXER Cheers pre! - led *mwah* - led 
enjoy - TBear para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon 
ito pa...baka makahukay ka nito - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon para sa mga bayani ng Pinoy dito - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon 
ito pa - Dale Cardon tagay muna - MaD vEiN Happy holidays bro! - led* can't have just 2...: ) - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Talisayen Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

bama to russia..
Old 02-04-2013, 02:03 AM
-Huey-
The Money Team

Rep Power: 27 -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 72,081,088,612,954.44
Total Points: 72,081,089,095,394.94
thread-would jesus forgive margarito? Post #6 - jazluvr449 No Message - -Huey- and you'll take care of the second one.... alriiiiight - Rockin' most underated poster - BostonGuy b-day boy - project xxx1 
congratulations fam - Larryx2011 for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 happy birthday - hhs661 Happy Birthday :kiss: - Bossy No Message - dan_cov 
Happy birthday. - dan_cov Happy Birthday bro! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. - jose830 :D - happyman 
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4"!! - thuggery 10 days in the slammer is not easy,  have some real food - jose830 beer on bday boy. - led Happy Belated birthday - -jose- courtesy of Arum's Protection Plan, IDIOT!  :lol1:  :lol1: - Kuyukut 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey 

Is Russia a reliable source?
Old 02-04-2013, 02:17 AM
Miburo
Double X

Rep Power: 290 Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,310,144,928,369.10
Total Points: 20,331,145,073,287.29
Here's a superman gift, for being brave enough to fukk squids - Erik13 I shall try my best to improve my reputation. - Robin Hood Here's for the 7k post! - led Happy 7k! :) - *Boss Lady* xmas gift, even though i'm almost 1000% sure you don't celebrate it.. - Ether 
Thank you ! - BulgariasFinest Happy 8k! :) - Bossy Here's one for the 8k party - led I found a way to fix "it"....pm me, ill be more than happy to help you - Mike Tyson77 I'm new here but congratulations on your 9000 post...cheers! - jose830 
For going 10,000 strong! - codey for your service. - codey 10000 - TBear Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy new year, Teng. - Terrel 
the first bottle is on me homie! - jose830 Happy 10.5k tard! - led* 
Autism - Pension-Killer Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - project xxx1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Point Giver Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

How do I get to be Nordic in appearance? I want to be alien too
Old 02-04-2013, 02:28 AM
Hyper Knuckles
The Ambidextrous Knight

Rep Power: 7 Hyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 304,621,009,480.87
Total Points: 314,978,531,613.94
A Toast to a great Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Here you go man! - codey Good post bro. keep up the good work. - codey 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Hyper Knuckles 

I don't think the world will ever be ready for this news.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:38 AM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,512,041,926,664,954.00
Total Points: 9,520,206,926,773,832.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

Alien's have never visited earth...

even when previous presidents, military officers, policemen,doctors, astronauts and thousands of people in countries all over the world have seen or had experience with aliens and or UFO's.

they've never visited.

Last edited by MANIAC310; 02-04-2013 at 02:54 AM..
Old 02-04-2013, 02:52 AM
lebrick
*led's daddy

Rep Power: 36 lebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,635,086,581,157.55
Total Points: 122,736,416,247,829.77
Beer bro! - led tagay mo pre - Talisayen cheers, to the wound that never heals.... - BABYBOXER Cheers pre! - led *mwah* - led 
enjoy - TBear para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon 
ito pa...baka makahukay ka nito - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon para sa mga bayani ng Pinoy dito - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon 
ito pa - Dale Cardon tagay muna - MaD vEiN Happy holidays bro! - led* can't have just 2...: ) - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Talisayen Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
How do I get to be Nordic in appearance? I want to be alien too
have to look like thor maybe?