Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2013, 09:03 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 28 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,974,532,311,139.76
Total Points: 8,590,183,554,269.92
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
And guess what happened the next day? Deon was chewed up on Sportscenter. These soccer players do this every scripted game. It's hilarious
Old 02-04-2013, 09:06 PM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 895,564,145,877.99
Total Points: 895,564,210,285.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
And guess what happened the next day? Deon was chewed up on Sportscenter. These soccer players do this every scripted game. It's hilarious
What games do you watch, as much as me? Which is zero.

LOL at a Mayweather fan calling others fragile. Mofo has to hit women to get a KO or his hands become Paulie Mallignaggi's twin brother.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:09 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 28 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TensionKiller View Post
Oh yes I just did home girl.

I don't watch Football
(A sport where the feet touch the ball, hence the name) but from what I have seen in the past, it does not happen that often.

-You don't watch it, so you haven't seen much...... OOOOOKAY

As for boxers, plenty take dives and dodgy payments.

Plenty of boxers are weak, you must be an on line boxing fan. Am I right to assume? Go out and buy tickets for smaller shows, you will see it. Support boxing.
-I have seen plenty of fights ranging from Mayweather-Cotto to small fights at the SoundBoard

The contest was not who flops more. The contest was, you said boxers aren't frail and boring. Cotto is very boring, his 24/7 is ****, and the man likes to take a knee or two.
-He likes to take a knee or two after getting punched in the face for 10 rounds. Soccer players like to take naps after........some strong wind goes by LOL

Be careful what you type, you're a little boy, I will slap you up.
-Internet tough guy eh? That tells me you are about 14?

Old 02-04-2013, 09:11 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Quote:
What games do you watch, as much as me? Which is zero.

LOL at a Mayweather fan calling others fragile. Mofo has to hit women to get a KO or his hands become Paulie Mallignaggi's twin brother.
dafuq did I just read?

This is a soccer games being fixed thread, and you and some other guy are too insecure and have to bring up Mayweather and Football?

o lawwwd
Old 02-04-2013, 09:14 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

POW
Old 02-04-2013, 09:18 PM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 895,564,145,877.99
Total Points: 895,564,210,285.88

Quote:
dafuq did I just read?

This is a soccer games being fixed thread, and you and some other guy are too insecure and have to bring up Mayweather and Football?

o lawwwd
Quote:
You said no boxers are frail or boring. Mayweather is frail as ****, and boring too. That's why his girl started grabbing 50 Cents buttocks and his baby mamma started going out with a basketball player. Mayweather was simply too short at a real 5 foot 6.

Soccer players are far smarter than Boxers, and a lot tougher.

Kneeguel is a quitter. Mofo emotional, walks away after every decision and goes back to his fat boyfriend Ellerbe, or wait wrong boyfriend rubbing each other.

Indeed I don't watch much football, and what? I have seen games in the past.

Cotto and fatty.
Mayweather Ellerbe.
Pac Buboy.
JMM and Jap man.
Klit on Klit.
Haye and 20 men.

Boxers are so gay.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:18 PM
El Fenomeno
Agueroooooooo!!!!

Rep Power: 22 El Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,486,828,453.96
Got no g to give u. Heres the beer! - led One more - led treasure 4 ya - cannonball_X Merry Christmas - Flab merry christmas cunt:] - dj emzz 
thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Not sure how a player pretending to be injured to get an opposition player in trouble shows frailty.

Shows that you're a cunt, yes. Frail, no.

Not sure what them supposedly being boring (not that they are any more boring than the athletes in any other sport) has to do with anything either.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:40 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Quote:
You said no boxers are frail or boring. Mayweather is frail as ****, and boring too. That's why his girl started grabbing 50 Cents buttocks and his baby mamma started going out with a basketball player. Mayweather was simply too short at a real 5 foot 6.

Soccer players are far smarter than Boxers, and a lot tougher.

Kneeguel is a quitter. Mofo emotional, walks away after every decision and goes back to his fat boyfriend Ellerbe, or wait wrong boyfriend rubbing each other.

Indeed I don't watch much football, and what? I have seen games in the past.

Cotto and fatty.
Mayweather Ellerbe.
Pac Buboy.
JMM and Jap man.
Klit on Klit.
Haye and 20 men.

Boxers are so gay.
Whoa..wait a second. Lets put this soccer players are little b1tches on hold, if boxers are so gay then why are you 1000 posts deep on a website dedicated to the sport?

Forget soccer for a second, do you have something you want to share with the rest of us Tension?
Old 02-04-2013, 09:59 PM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 59 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 900,334,841,484,022.50
Total Points: 900,339,848,981,596.38
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

Doesn't this happen like every year in Serie A and Swiss League? Qatar getting the 2022 World Cup and having the stadiums built by slaves. Divegrass is so damn corrupt. Boxing is corrupt. FIFA is corrupt. NBA has been rigged as hell for like 15 years or so.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:35 PM
Phenom
Phenomdeaux

Bank: 1,905,118,153,509,683.50
Total Points: 1,905,932,110,968,105.00
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

I believe it 90% of Manchester United matches seem suspect