Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old Yesterday, 07:27 AM #1
Founder of Relax Club

Quoted: 1024 Post(s)
Monaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,072,994.73
Total Points: 1,014,626,103.08
The most RELAXED poster i've witnessed. - JabRight For letting me join the prestigious Relax Club - JimRaynor Here you go peasant, my American charity smiles upon the less fortunate - JimRaynor 
Default BEWARE of Alt-right NAZI HAIR CUT!! (washington post fake news article)

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Proponents of the hairstyle in question: The rapper Macklemore, left; white-nationalism advocate Richard Spencer, center; and soccer superstar David Beckham, right.

We need to talk about a haircut. Also about identity, and hatred, and maybe about the total end of American civilization — but first about a haircut.

You have seen it. It is short on the sides and long on the top. It is clean and tidy, with a military sheen. It’s been popular among young people for several years. But now this haircut is making us ask ourselves, with seriousness that seems unthinkable in 2016: hipster or Nazi?

Young city-dwelling men leaving their SoulCycle classes in leftover “I’m With Her” T-shirts.

Young white-nationalism enthusiasts leaving a recent conference in Washington, D.C., where several of them performed a Nazi salute.

The same haircut. The exact same haircut.

In the 1930s, Nazis distinguished themselves by wearing swastikas, an easily identifiable marker that made their odious politics clear. The only defining look of today’s white nationalists — a movement that seeks to form a whites-only state — is the haircut, so popular that the leader of one nationalist group tweets under the handle “Fashy Haircut,” short for “fascist.” And there’s nothing inherently wrong with the haircut — as noted, lots of other guys are wearing it these days, too. But that’s what makes it scary.

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Richard Spencer, the carefully crafted face of the self-described “alt-right,” organized a conference of white-nationalism believers. (Linda Davidson/The Washington Post)

For the past half-decade, the haircut, when worn by hipsters, has been known jokingly as the “Hitler Youth,” at least according to a 2011 New York Times fashion article, because of its resemblance to the style popular during Germany’s Third Reich. That off-color nickname, one assumes, started in a different political climate, when it seemed we could be a bit cavalier and ironic with such terminology. Back before we started seeing the haircut on literal white nationalists.

Promoters of white nationalism — or the “alt-right,” as some call it — are coming out of the woodwork now. They say they have been emboldened by Donald Trump’s various calls to ban Muslim immigration into this country and deport millions of undocumented Latin Americans. They have a leader in a man named Richard Spencer, who wears the haircut along with his three-piece Brooks Brothers suits. It’s Hitler Youth rebranded as Hitler Yuppie — an insidious way to blend in.

[After Trump victory, attendance rises at annual white nationalist conference in D.C.]

“I posted on Facebook yesterday that it’s probably time to think about getting rid of my haircut,” says Joseph Phelan, a community organizer and anti-racism activist who lives in Brooklyn and acquired the haircut several years ago at an old-fashioned barber shop. Phelan read a profile on Spencer and was dismayed to learn his haircut is fondly if ironically referred to by many wearers as a “fashy.”

Young men sporting semi-shaved haircuts at the November conference hosted by Richard Spencer’s National Policy Institute in Washington. (Linda Davidson/The Washington Post)

Phelan thinks it’s useful for white nationalists to sport a costume of sorts, so that they might be recognized by the rest of the population. He knows that being upset about a haircut is really being upset about their insidious infiltration into society. “I really wish they would get off my haircut, and get off my people.”

[How America became a grudgeocracy]

The style has its origins in Victorian England, when it was worn by young hooligans known as “scuttlers,” but is most commonly affiliated with the Nazi youth movement of the 1930s and ’40s. Adolf Hitler had a version of it — with a floppy, greasy forelock — and so did his close associate Heinrich Himmler, and so did any young man in a Hitler Youth recruitment poster. Apparently, soldiers requested it because it eased the wearing and removing of their helmets. Flash-forward 70-plus years and there were a whole bunch of those haircuts together at the recent conference of Spencer’s National Policy Institute, worn by men who feel their whiteness has been infringed upon by the “cultural Marxism” of the Americas:

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST
Monaco Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:29 AM #2
IF HE DIES, HE DIES!

Quoted: 4099 Post(s)
!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,297,506,380,055,838,720.00
Total Points: 95,297,506,380,105,842,688.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 

Learn to Relax, you posting all this bs drama, you kicked out of the relax club for being to uptight. KICK ROCKS
!!WAR KOVALEV!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:38 AM #3
Founder of Relax Club

Quoted: 1024 Post(s)
Monaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,072,994.73
Total Points: 1,014,626,103.08
The most RELAXED poster i've witnessed. - JabRight For letting me join the prestigious Relax Club - JimRaynor Here you go peasant, my American charity smiles upon the less fortunate - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
Learn to Relax, you posting all this bs drama, you kicked out of the relax club for being to uptight. KICK ROCKS
please don't kick me out of my own club, I promise I'll try and relax
Monaco Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:59 AM #4
Banned

Quoted: 5117 Post(s)
Isaac Clarke has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Clarke has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Clarke has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Clarke has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Clarke has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Clarke has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Clarke has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Clarke has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Clarke has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Clarke has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Clarke has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 696,332,767,998,806,272.00
Total Points: 696,332,767,998,903,424.00
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis 

Damn can't have this haircut or a skinhead because you'll be labeled racist.
Isaac Clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:18 PM #5
IF HE DIES, HE DIES!

Quoted: 4099 Post(s)
!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute!!WAR KOVALEV!! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,297,506,380,055,838,720.00
Total Points: 95,297,506,380,105,842,688.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
Damn can't have this haircut or a skinhead because you'll be labeled racist.
its stupid really cause I know real racist with white power tats and lighting bolts and they are clean cut,
!!WAR KOVALEV!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:20 PM #6
So hot right now

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
Dr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 89,385,421,228,327,872.00
ran outta green k for you - lefthook2daliva 

I genuinely have this haircut, I'm strictly gay power though.
Dr Kewl Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM #7
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 5135 Post(s)
HanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233,351,058,384,334.00
Total Points: 101,233,573,619,041,888.00
congrats - King- good post - King- another one - King- ........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- 
good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. 
U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Well it was a nazi ss cut. Looked pretty good though lol

HanzGruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM #8
Boxing aficionado

Quoted: 2825 Post(s)
Freedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 173,459,105,605,739,937,792.00
Total Points: 173,459,105,605,740,232,704.00
Compliments of the season. - -Scott-Weiland- Merry Christmas! - Lil' Bo Peep Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER Merry Christmas to you as well bro.  All the best in the new year. - El-blanco Merry Chistmas Freedom - TBear 
Wishing you all the best in the new year! - Redd Foxx Merry Christmas and Happy New Years - Mr.Fantastic Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - Rip Chudd Feliz navidad y feliz año nuevo!! merry christmas and happy new year!! - Dean_Razorback Merry Christmas to you too bud - Pain~Lucy 
A mug of the dark stuff for a good yule and holidays. - PittyPat Happy New Year Bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... Top poster. - Scott.Weiland. top notch poster. - Tago Nang Tago hope you ok - ~BoZz~ 
happy trump day - //// Trump! - Ruthless One we did it, we president now! - Sup Normally I'd give you a dildo or a kick me thing for your hating on Andre ward, but this is a celebration. Im giving you the dollar because trump represents freedom and wealth,  he will make America great again. Its a celebration. MAGA - BrushMyHair. Great posts, man. - anthonydavid11 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sakura storm Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Boxing Goat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanzGruber View Post
Well it was a nazi ss cut. Looked pretty good though lol

You seem to know a lot about Nazi SS cuts.

What kind of haircut did the neo-Nazi terrorist Hanz Gruber have?

Freedom. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM #9
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 5135 Post(s)
HanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233,351,058,384,334.00
Total Points: 101,233,573,619,041,888.00
congrats - King- good post - King- another one - King- ........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- 
good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. 
U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom. View Post
You seem to know a lot about Nazi SS cuts.

What kind of haircut did the neo-Nazi terrorist Hanz Gruber have?

youre the one that hates jews not me
HanzGruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM #10
Un roman cu pula mare

Quoted: 966 Post(s)
BM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41,386,268,905,821,061,120.00
Total Points: 66,896,268,905,821,044,736.00
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe Conor Fucking McGregor! - PF Rudyo 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanzGruber View Post
youre the one that hates jews not me
The question is who doesn't hate Jews?
BM dnobagaV is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
alt-right, beware, haircut, nazi

User Tag List