Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-02-2013, 03:09 PM
ShamrockXpress
Contender

Rep Power: 2 ShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,967.90

I'd ask bowe was it him or Newman who wanted no part of Lewis?
I'd ask Morrison does he really believe he never tested positive?
I'd ask seldon why he took such a blatant dive?
I'd ask Lewis how it felt to be prime and be knocked out by a crackhead?
I'd ask Holyfield was his heart condition hgh related?
I'd ask Tyson did he go into Holyfield 2 looking for a way out?
I'd ask wladimir did he really think he was poisoned against Brewster?
I'd ask Lewis why he prided himself giving rematches, but never rematched mercer (who was robbed) or vitali (ending was inconclusive)
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-02-2013, 03:28 PM
ToyBulldog
Banned

Total Points: 2,078.56

I'd ask Pac if it was his idea or Arum's idea to reject stricter blood testing.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:38 PM
BoxingChamp360
Up and Comer

Total Points: 8,031.32

If they had to tell the truth it would be Mike Tyson and about the problems he had when he got sent to jail and wether it was true or not.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:05 PM
montoya_91
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 4 montoya_91 has a spectacular aura aboutmontoya_91 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 6,076.81

Pacquiao

How did you magically got over your fear of needles?
What brand of socks did you wear for Marquez?
Why ask Mosley to come down to 143? Only for him to accept, and now demand 140?
Why fight him coming off a loss and a draw, why not fight him coming off his career victory?
How weak do you feel after giving a teaspoon of blood for testing?
Do you feel you won JMM III?
Why ask Sergio to come down to WW? Only to deny him once he accepted?
Why did you fight Cotto at 145 ,when he was the 147 champion, and you had already fought DLH at 147?
Why constantly change your mind about testing dates/cutoffs?
Why change your mind about commission and testing, a few years after you denied it with every excuse I'm the book?
Do you know what Ariza puts in your shakes?

I'm sure there's more but, those where off the top of my head.

Arum - When is that stadium going to be built?
Old 07-06-2014, 08:11 PM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,874,303,142,969,149.00
Total Points: 6,892,435,143,238,310.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love &amp; peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

Porter - Are you all natural?

Rios/Maidana - What was the real reason Robert fired Ariza?

Malignaggi - Why are you so vocal about Pac's alleged drug use, but make no comments about others' who have avoided random testing?

Wilder - Was your last fight a dive?

Last edited by thuggery; 07-06-2014 at 08:42 PM.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Badzi87
BS BadBoy

Rep Power: 10 Badzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,037,287.98
No Message - Lebanon 

I'd ask

Floyd Mayweather
Are you scared of Pac?
Do you have any real friends?
How hard did you feel after hitting a woman?

Victor Ortiz
Are you still top 10?
Are you shot?
Do you have heart?

Al Haymon (yeah I know he's not a boxer)
Did you fuck a tranny?
How did it compare to fucking a woman?
Would you do it again, but with two trannies?

Danny Garcia
Are you afraid of Lucas Matthysse?
How much you pay a week for Angels crack addiction?
Are you facing Bracelo next?

Adrien Broner
Are you a dickhead?
How long do you plan on being a dickhead for?
Will you die a dickhead?

Adonis Stevenson
Are you ducking Kovalev?
Do you still pimp bitches on the side?
How many bitches did you pimp?

Deontay Wilder
How hard did you punch that boxing machine whats your score?
How much did you pay Malik to dive?
When will you fight a proper contender?

Last edited by Badzi87; 07-06-2014 at 08:55 PM.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:56 PM
FrankieClutch
Frankie G

Rep Power: 11 FrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 161,772,944,142.98
Total Points: 181,762,978,707.49
Send a message via Yahoo to FrankieClutch

I'd ask Trinidad if he really thought he beat DLH
Old 07-07-2014, 05:22 AM
GoldenGloveLove
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 GoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,260.16

I don't think Ray Leonard would say something like that if it wasn't true. I mean he was going to sell his book anyway. If he were going to make up something sensational to sell the book why the fug would it be THAT?

I'd ask Liston if he was really threatened to take a dive against Ali, I think.
Old 07-07-2014, 05:26 AM
Masters01
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Masters01 has a reputation beyond reputeMasters01 has a reputation beyond reputeMasters01 has a reputation beyond reputeMasters01 has a reputation beyond reputeMasters01 has a reputation beyond reputeMasters01 has a reputation beyond reputeMasters01 has a reputation beyond reputeMasters01 has a reputation beyond reputeMasters01 has a reputation beyond reputeMasters01 has a reputation beyond reputeMasters01 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,504.21
I'm putting you on Ignore. Here is a gift. Shove it up your raci$t a$$ - BrushMyHair Take this, you deserve it. - BrushMyHair 

So many guys Id like to ask about roiding. Jones, Pacquiao, Hopkins, Mosley, Toney.

id pick Pacquiao, simply because i give a f*ck the most about him. i wanna know for sure.
Old 07-07-2014, 05:39 AM
Bigg Rigg
The People's Champion

Rep Power: 18 Bigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,748.91
Total Points: 87,800,080,687.42
you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg 
No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg 
You have smelly farts - Pigeons 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post
What will you ask?

I will ask Sugar Ray Leonard if he made up that story about the old man and the car.
Margarito: did u cheat vs Cotto??? And if u didn't, why the hell u devised to cheat vs Mosley after destroying Cotto???

Mayweather: why you shook of the little asian guy???