Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-03-2013, 10:23 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 34 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,095,580,407,644,977.88
Total Points: 1,095,711,407,924,202.50
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC ATG sign. - Box-Office 

I agree that K9 is an average fighter with a paper title.

But at the same time, he's a veteran, he's played by the rules and found a way to become a world champion. The IBF's rankings process is not his fault and anger should not be thrown his way. He used what he has, he worked hard and he beat who he needed to to win that title.

He at least deserves respect. These fighters risk their lives every time they step in the ring.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-03-2013, 10:24 PM
SlimTim
Contender

Rep Power: 7 SlimTim is a jewel in the roughSlimTim is a jewel in the roughSlimTim is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,978.40
2008 Class - mellow_mood 

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
spinks' wife is right. not only is k9 one of the worst fighters in history to call himself world champion, but spinks in his prime would have made easy work of him. ppl seem to forget spinks was a really good fighter in his prime eevn though now hes washed up and should have retired a long time ago. spinks' wife is on the money, when a fighter who was once as good as spinks loses to someone like bundrage, you know its over with.

shes not really talking trash as much as shes just pointing out obvious facts. i m ean i understand k9s wife gotta have his back but everyone else has to know spinks at his best would have toyed with him.

btw its a pain to see k9s wife is just as annoying as he is with the constant talk about religion. im not knocking religion at all, but when its all someone talks about and they manage to work it into any and every subject it just gets annoying.
If Spinks in his prime was so great then why is he dead man walking at 35? I thought Spinks style was to box defensively. Obviously he's taken a lot of punishment over the years to be so shopworn now. Who did the man even beat? Mayorga and a Zab Judah who was looking past him and basically ended his career as a top fighter in the rematch. Yeah Spinks was great in his prime with brilliant controversial wins over Roman Karmazin and Deandre Latimore.

Don't hate on K9 and his wife for speaking the truth and spreading the good news of Jesus
Old 02-03-2013, 10:30 PM
ddangerous
Neck Mohican

Rep Power: 23 ddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,005,619,556,886.05
Total Points: 23,005,619,963,110.83
Happy New Year - Freedom. nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for the green karma brother! =] - Tyler_Durden Congrats on breaking 5,000 posts bro! =] - Tyler_Durden 5000 post - -jose- 

Excellent response from K9's wife. Heap those burning coals.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:34 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 34 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,095,580,407,644,977.88
Total Points: 1,095,711,407,924,202.50
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC ATG sign. - Box-Office 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimTim View Post
If Spinks in his prime was so great then why is he dead man walking at 35? I thought Spinks style was to box defensively.
Spinks relied on his legs and reflexes in his prime which both go as you get older.

Now what you have is a stationary fighter who was never a big puncher even in his prime.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:54 PM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 33 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,538,856,359,241,090.00
Total Points: 11,538,856,359,269,016.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov 
Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 
Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 
good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
btw its a pain to see k9s wife is just as annoying as he is with the constant talk about religion. im not knocking religion at all, but when its all someone talks about and they manage to work it into any and every subject it just gets annoying.
Quote:
Don't hate on K9 and his wife for speaking the truth and spreading the good news of Jesus
He made it plain that he's not knocking religion. He simply finds those types that have to invoke the name of God or Jesus every few words annoying...and so do I. It's the hallmark of the hypocrite, quite frankly.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:04 PM
SlimTim
Contender

Rep Power: 7 SlimTim is a jewel in the roughSlimTim is a jewel in the roughSlimTim is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 6,978.40
2008 Class - mellow_mood 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
He made it plain that he's not knocking religion. He simply finds those types that have to invoke the name of God or Jesus every few words annoying...and so do I. It's the hallmark of the hypocrite, quite frankly.
I know hearing about Christianity annoys people. I think it does more than annoy them, it makes them angry and hateful. That's why you see so much animosity towards Christians and Jesus in this country. You can't turn on the TV for five minutes without hearing blasphemy. In fact this country is more respectful towards Islam and homosexuality than it is towards Christianity.

We aren't talking about God all of the time because we want to bother you. We are only doing what our Lord has commanded us to do in His Word.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:17 PM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 33 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,538,856,359,241,090.00
Total Points: 11,538,856,359,269,016.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov 
Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 
Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 
good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

Quote:
I know hearing about Christianity annoys people. I think it does more than annoy them, it makes them angry and hateful. That's why you see so much animosity towards Christians and Jesus in this country. You can't turn on the TV for five minutes without hearing blasphemy. In fact this country is more respectful towards Islam and homosexuality than it is towards Christianity.

We aren't talking about God all of the time because we want to bother you. We are only doing what our Lord has commanded us to do in His Word.
Without getting into an unnecessary theological/philosophical/political debate about religion on a boxing website, I'd like to say that I respect your views as long as they do not interfere with everyone else's right to freely live their lives.

Spreading God's word and invoking His name every few words is not the same thing. Not to compare anyone or anything to the Almighty, but if someone brought up their favorite person or thing every few seconds in conversation, it gets old real fast. I seem to recall a passage in the New Testament where Jesus instructs to worship in secret, unlike the hypocrites who love to be seen and admired for their "devotion to God."
Old 02-03-2013, 11:28 PM
-Kev-
Hype Beast

Rep Power: 109 -Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,443,674,447,051.20
Total Points: 42,443,674,591,057.69
thx m8! heres another good fruit for your smoothy - negged Here's for the 15K bro. - led* One more. Just don't tell your mom. - led* Early birthday shout. Have a great one, bro. - Libido Sanchez Best of the best - BoxingGenius27 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- &lt;3 u bro - sugarsmosley I'm still here... u still mad :lol1: - Hype job 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian 

K9 Bundrage AKA Kevin Hart.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:17 AM
SkillspayBills
Avy King 2007-2013

Rep Power: 158 SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,191,493,137,072,636.00
Total Points: 18,191,493,137,166,924.00
Was it as good for you, as it was for me? :flirt: LMAO! :D All done, I promise :kiss: - *Boss Lady* Felt like switching up the order :D lol - *Boss Lady* Still love me? :kiss: :flirt: - Bossy Heart bro(no homo) for the 20k. - led Happy 20k darling! :kiss: - Bossy 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... Need to cool down, your avatars make me hot - Uns somth to remember me by :) - nillamilkshake No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 
Happy Bday - Terrel Happy bday bro - MANGLER Happy Birthday babe, I'm lucky to know you :D :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday to a BS MVP. - The_Bringer Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Green K sent also, thanks bud :fing02: - jose830 Happy Birthday homie :beerchug: - jose830 HBD bro - led* Skills loves dills - junior gong everything good here thanks for asking I hope everything good with you also :fing02: - -jose- 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BritishBoxing92 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - BritishBoxing92 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BritishBoxing92 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - BritishBoxing92 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BritishBoxing92 Hepatitis C - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - BritishBoxing92 Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - BritishBoxing92 Head and Neck Cancer - BritishBoxing92 
Autism - The Underboss Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

If I remember correctly K9's wife is pretty damn attractive right?
Old 02-04-2013, 12:12 PM
FuriousStyles
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 FuriousStyles is an unknown quantity at this point
Total Points: 1,453.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
Without getting into an unnecessary theological/philosophical/political debate about religion on a boxing website, I'd like to say that I respect your views as long as they do not interfere with everyone else's right to freely live their lives.

Spreading God's word and invoking His name every few words is not the same thing. Not to compare anyone or anything to the Almighty, but if someone brought up their favorite person or thing every few seconds in conversation, it gets old real fast. I seem to recall a passage in the New Testament where Jesus instructs to worship in secret, unlike the hypocrites who love to be seen and admired for their "devotion to God."
Pray in secret. Not worship in secret. He was contrasting those who pray to impress mankind vs. those who genuinely pray. If you get annoyed because someone mentions Jesus all the time then so what. Just be annoyed.