Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-03-2013, 11:44 AM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,492,489,494,536.13
Total Points: 4,622,158,429,361.03
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

Does his old man need to give him another belting?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Toltec77
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Toltec77 is a glorious beacon of lightToltec77 is a glorious beacon of lightToltec77 is a glorious beacon of lightToltec77 is a glorious beacon of lightToltec77 is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 22,625.88
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jri9d0 View Post
I don't know about you guys but I would have loved to have a comeback fight with Chavez JR and Kelly Pavlik.
I agree, he should fight Kelly Pavlik and if he win then make the rematch with Martinez. that would build up the fight, give it more hype for boxing fans.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:51 AM
"Smokin Sugar"
Banned

Rep Power: 0 "Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 18,581.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabalas View Post
While it is true that Chavez Jr. didn't prepare adequately for that fight (missed training sessions, sleeping problems, use of cannabis, etc), and that eventually affected his performance, it is also true that the person to blame is Jr. himself. He should had known better that he was facing the best fighter of the division and that all the previous deficient antics (partying, poor training) wouldn't apply when you fight someone of the caliper of Martinez.
I think he knows he didn't really have a chance! He was being pressured to fight Martinez by his handlers. He knew he had no chance! I think he trained harder than the HBO 24/7 wanted people to think! You guys just all believe what HBO and team Chavez say?? He trained for the fight plain and simple and they prepared him to pull off a late upset. They knew he didn't have the workrate so they prepared him more so for punishment and to be able to make it to the late rounds to try to pull a fast one near the end! We all know that Chavez couldn't box before the fight. If we all knew it so did his team. I can't believe how gullible you all are. They used 24/7 to try to secure a rematch (second Payday) and you all fell for it and are actually asking for it. Meanwhile it was really one of the most onesided boxing matches in the history of Championship fights!!

Last edited by "Smokin Sugar"; 02-03-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:52 AM
.Boxeo.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 .Boxeo. is a glorious beacon of light.Boxeo. is a glorious beacon of light.Boxeo. is a glorious beacon of light.Boxeo. is a glorious beacon of light.Boxeo. is a glorious beacon of light.Boxeo. is a glorious beacon of light
Total Points: 8,455.85

I believe at 100% he will beat Martinez without a doubt what I doubt is if he has the desire to get himself into 100% shape.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Cubanborn87
Soy un Puro Kila

Rep Power: 12 Cubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,063,776,162,219.51
Total Points: 7,073,777,300,652.53
drink up for a tarheels ACC regular season chip..hoping for 2 more chips in the next 2 months! - the mesiah El Informador! - jsfd26 BEAT DUKE!! - the mesiah nice avi! - jose830 Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Another beer to celebrate our great victory! - CubanGuyNYC Rigoooo! - Matty Ice we are the champion....of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* No Message - damit305 

i always laugh when someone says if i wouldve taken it seriously i woudlve........

well thats your fault noone is going to give you bonus points for not being "100 %" there. I still think martinez beats him even at 150%
Old 02-03-2013, 12:06 PM
PittyPat
Kin yer taste the blood?

Rep Power: 32 PittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 246,735,254,150.22
Total Points: 246,735,283,823.06
To start off your collection... - S a m u r a i You are one bad motherfucker - poontango u da man ... - -Boxzilla- thx for all the great finds .... - -Boxzilla- keep da fights comin .... - -Boxzilla- 
the new 720p king - -Boxzilla- SHARE SHARE SHARE!!! - T4a thanks for all the 720P! - lynx649 finally got to hit u with a gift ... 720p bruv .... - -Boxzilla- One bad motherfuker!! - Jack D Ripper 
thanks for the khan mabd fight homey ... - -Boxzilla- The gift of poon and a Kats victory! - Roy O'Bannon War Katsidis - Timmy Chans a beer to DnB - Dubstep Demon Good poster! - Poor Lad 
For the #1 Katsidis fan. - thephantom5 Cheers for the uploads - Stone Roses! Thanks for password. - leone24 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - shobox Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Manglerito 

Quote:
"If I had gone in there at 100%, I would have knocked 'Maravilla' Martinez out in six rounds".
That's a paddlin'.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:23 PM
ElPerroBigoton
Contender

Rep Power: 0 ElPerroBigoton is infamous around these partsElPerroBigoton is infamous around these partsElPerroBigoton is infamous around these partsElPerroBigoton is infamous around these partsElPerroBigoton is infamous around these partsElPerroBigoton is infamous around these partsElPerroBigoton is infamous around these partsElPerroBigoton is infamous around these partsElPerroBigoton is infamous around these partsElPerroBigoton is infamous around these partsElPerroBigoton is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 5,860.57

Hahaha and if I would've paid attention in school I would've been a surgeon. Jr at 200% still gets outclassed by Martinez. What is this "in the 11th I realized he was beatable" stuff? Just shows he went into the fight mentally defeated. Actually if you see Jr's face before the first bell, he has a look of holy $ht this is really going down.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:29 PM
BOXING-SCRIBE
Up and Comer

Total Points: 2,485.63

I think he meant in 6 years when Martinez reaches his mid forties fellas...and for those if you clamoring for a Jr. Vs Pavlik,it won't happen I really believe Pavs is done..anyway Martinez beats em down again in a rematch..
Old 02-03-2013, 12:33 PM
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 177,221,692,442,178.66
Total Points: 234,722,692,552,997.38
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 great poster - jas 

5 months later and he's still making excuses. If he couldn't get properly prepared for the biggest fight of his career, there's only one person he should blame.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:33 PM
"Smokin Sugar"
Banned

Rep Power: 0 "Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts"Smokin Sugar" is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 18,581.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
I think he meant in 6 years when Martinez reaches his mid forties fellas...and for those if you clamoring for a Jr. Vs Pavlik,it won't happen I really believe Pavs is done..anyway Martinez beats em down again in a rematch..
They'll let Pavlik sit on his ass for awhile and then offer him money a year from now! He'll be completley out of shape by then and they can claim Chavez beat the man!!