Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#21
Old 02-02-2013, 09:45 AM
FeFist
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 25
Posts: 7,407
Rep Power: 22 FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 129,668,953,967.61
Bank: 69,073,390,384,145.81
Total Points: 69,203,059,338,113.42
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil  No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 
Default

Pacquiao was ahead on the score cards because he couldn't beat the 10 count. If he made it out of the sixth round conscious he would have been down on the score cards.
Reply With Quote
FeFist is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#22
Old 02-02-2013, 10:04 AM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami Beach, Fl
Posts: 53,087
Rep Power: 366 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,000,000,000,014,304.50
Bank: 14,034,694,502,322,118,656.00
Total Points: 14,037,694,502,322,135,040.00
No Message - MR ITALIAN  No Message - sickwitit  No Message - BOSSHOGG  No Message - PAC-BOY  No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - PAC-BOY  No Message - miamijohn  No Message - sickwitit  No Message - MR ITALIAN  No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn  No Message - PAC-BOY  No Message - PAC-BOY  No Message - PAC-BOY  joining the club - MANIAC310 
Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy  40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry  Happy holidays bro! - led*  Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest  No Message - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 
Default

The reason you have 0 rep in red and 164 post in a year...is because of ****ty threads like these. Try harder lame!
Reply With Quote
PAC-BOY is offline
#23
Old 02-02-2013, 10:09 AM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami Beach, Fl
Posts: 53,087
Rep Power: 366 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,000,000,000,014,304.50
Bank: 14,034,694,502,322,118,656.00
Total Points: 14,037,694,502,322,135,040.00
No Message - MR ITALIAN  No Message - sickwitit  No Message - BOSSHOGG  No Message - PAC-BOY  No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - PAC-BOY  No Message - miamijohn  No Message - sickwitit  No Message - MR ITALIAN  No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn  No Message - PAC-BOY  No Message - PAC-BOY  No Message - PAC-BOY  joining the club - MANIAC310 
Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy  40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry  Happy holidays bro! - led*  Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest  No Message - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeFist View Post
Pacquiao was ahead on the score cards because he couldn't beat the 10 count. If he made it out of the sixth round conscious he would have been down on the score cards.
Oh im sure...and its because you say so. JMM held on for dear life in the 5th and was struggling in the 6th. But Manny if not KOd would have loss on the cards....LOL youre are mentally unstable.
Reply With Quote
PAC-BOY is offline
#24
Old 02-02-2013, 10:40 AM
2120
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 32
Posts: 1,675
Rep Power: 13 2120 has a reputation beyond repute 2120 has a reputation beyond repute 2120 has a reputation beyond repute 2120 has a reputation beyond repute 2120 has a reputation beyond repute 2120 has a reputation beyond repute 2120 has a reputation beyond repute 2120 has a reputation beyond repute 2120 has a reputation beyond repute 2120 has a reputation beyond repute 2120 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 21,277,052,090.57
Bank: 1,945,940,774.98
Total Points: 23,222,992,865.55
Be Joyful - Gift Giver  Have some green :) - dancovboxer 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver  Childhood Cancer - S K I N 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlaloc View Post
Reason why Pacquiao was ahead on the scorecards is because Marquez had to fight Pacquiaos fight, he had to stand more and trade punches instead of his usual moving and counter punching style. Marquez can outbox Pac every time but he will never get the decision so he was forced to fight Pac's fight. You also gotta remember that Marquez is 39 and he is fighting at a weight where Pac had every advantage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesher View Post
Take a look at my sig below to see the End of the Story
Reply With Quote
2120 is offline
#25
Old 02-02-2013, 10:47 AM
Mneronava
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 36
Rep Power: 0 Mneronava has a spectacular aura about Mneronava has a spectacular aura about Mneronava has a spectacular aura about
Points: 2,612.58
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,612.58
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlaloc View Post
Reason why Pacquiao was ahead on the scorecards is because Marquez had to fight Pacquiaos fight, he had to stand more and trade punches instead of his usual moving and counter punching style. Marquez can outbox Pac every time but he will never get the decision so he was forced to fight Pac's fight. You also gotta remember that Marquez is 39 and he is fighting at a weight where Pac had every advantage.
::appaluding::

It's not that pacquiao looked so good, it's that in Marquez's quest for the one shot-he was going to look bad. But that was the name of the game. Nazim Richardson said the same thing
Reply With Quote
Mneronava is offline
#26
Old 02-02-2013, 10:52 AM
hectari
Power to the People
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,687
Rep Power: 5848 hectari has a reputation beyond repute hectari has a reputation beyond repute hectari has a reputation beyond repute hectari has a reputation beyond repute hectari has a reputation beyond repute hectari has a reputation beyond repute hectari has a reputation beyond repute hectari has a reputation beyond repute hectari has a reputation beyond repute hectari has a reputation beyond repute hectari has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 50,945,000,070,901.23
Bank: 925,324,356,261,134.75
Total Points: 976,269,356,332,036.00
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery  So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll  pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY  A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2  Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas  funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas  one of the greats - sugarsmosley  hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas  he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 
No Message - PorterIsFuture  No Message - Mike D  cheers brotha - Mike D 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlaloc View Post
Reason why Pacquiao was ahead on the scorecards is because Marquez had to fight Pacquiaos fight, he had to stand more and trade punches instead of his usual moving and counter punching style. Marquez can outbox Pac every time but he will never get the decision so he was forced to fight Pac's fight. You also gotta remember that Marquez is 39 and he is fighting at a weight where Pac had every advantage.
JMM actually fought the same style he always fought Manny, which is trade when Manny trades but always backing up and not going forward, after the first knock down he backed off a bit and didn't attack MAnny to finish him off so how can you say he fought pacquiaos style which is being more aggressive?

And that last round he mostly backed off and back stepped and than landed that sweet counter punch.

Pacquiao was actually winning this time, and he was using more movement and feints than got careless.
Reply With Quote
hectari is offline
#27
Old 02-02-2013, 11:17 AM
S. Saddler 1310
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,531
Rep Power: 0 S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,998,948,977.14
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,998,948,977.14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2120 View Post
Take a look at my sig below to see the End of the Story
his argument was for Marquez, not against him.
Reply With Quote
S. Saddler 1310 is offline
#28
Old 02-02-2013, 11:34 AM
Oxpi
Contender
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 143
Rep Power: 4 Oxpi has a spectacular aura about Oxpi has a spectacular aura about Oxpi has a spectacular aura about
Points: 10,072.05
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,072.05
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2120 View Post
Take a look at my sig below to see the End of the Story
Haha, nice!
Reply With Quote
Oxpi is offline
#29
Old 02-02-2013, 11:49 AM
-Huey-
The Money Team
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Age: 29
Posts: 8,157
Rep Power: 29 -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 595,253.16
Bank: 2,545,963,974,926,355.00
Total Points: 2,545,963,975,521,608.00
thread-would jesus forgive margarito? Post #6 - jazluvr449  No Message - -Huey-  and you'll take care of the second one.... alriiiiight - Rockin'  most underated poster - BostonGuy  b-day boy - project xxx1 
congratulations fam - Larryx2011  for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830  happy birthday - hhs661  Happy Birthday :kiss: - Bossy  No Message - dan_cov 
Happy birthday. - dan_cov  Happy Birthday bro! - jose830  Happy holidays bro! - led*  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. - jose830  :D - happyman 
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4&quot;!! - thuggery  10 days in the slammer is not easy,  have some real food - jose830  beer on bday boy. - led  Happy Belated birthday - -jose-  courtesy of Arum's Protection Plan, IDIOT!  :lol1:  :lol1: - Kuyukut 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose-  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlaloc View Post
Reason why Pacquiao was ahead on the scorecards is because Marquez had to fight Pacquiaos fight, he had to stand more and trade punches instead of his usual moving and counter punching style. Marquez can outbox Pac every time but he will never get the decision so he was forced to fight Pac's fight. You also gotta remember that Marquez is 39 and he is fighting at a weight where Pac had every advantage.
Wrong! Richardson and even JMM himself said he went into the fight looking to land that one punch. And that he did, he came in to the fight looking for a knockout, not taking his chances on the scorecards.

He could have easily made Pacquiao look retarded like in the first 3 fights, but this time he had other intentions...out boxing Pacquiao was not in his mind this time. Pacquiao has always had all the advantages over JMM, well every fight after the first. Pacquiao is scared to fight JMM on even terms!

Last edited by -Huey-; 02-02-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
-Huey- is offline
#30
Old 02-02-2013, 12:19 PM
FeFist
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 25
Posts: 7,407
Rep Power: 22 FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute FeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 129,668,953,967.61
Bank: 69,073,390,384,145.81
Total Points: 69,203,059,338,113.42
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil  No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
Oh im sure...and its because you say so. JMM held on for dear life in the 5th and was struggling in the 6th. But Manny if not KOd would have loss on the cards....LOL youre are mentally unstable.
I said Marquez would have been ahead in the fight had Pacquiao stood up and I'm not lying. The score cards at the time were 47-46 in Pacquiao favour, supposing Pacquiao staggered to his feet the score cards would have read 56-55 in favour of Marquez but that didn't happen because Pacquiao stayed down.

Pacquiao had Marquez hanging on for dear life and struggling in the 6th? Your point, it was the result of catching Marquez with a hurtful punch. What we have right now is Marquez being penalised for brutally knocking Pacquiao out because he too caught Pacquiao with a hurtful punch yet the knockout is being held against him.

It's stupid.
Reply With Quote
FeFist is offline
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
ahead , pacquiao , reason , scorecards.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.