Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-01-2013, 09:41 PM
Matisyahu
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,588.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEXXX RUGER View Post
Actually a second fight with Mayweather would make the most money. I don't blame him if he does choose that route. $$
Right because he just has so many options. Never mind that the first fight wasn't even competitive.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-01-2013, 09:43 PM
The Guillotine
ORGASM DONOR

Rep Power: 5 The Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guillotine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 54,683.13
Total Points: 1,900,048,649.61

marquez run depends on that new trainer of his - what a joke.....why not give credit to margarito for his first match with cotto while we're at it.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:48 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5839 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,391,284,454,901.50
Total Points: 13,392,284,669,289.57
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinaloakidd View Post
It took Manny four years to fight him again the first time. Maybe Marquez is waiting four years to give Manny his rematch. Fair.
Actually Manny Pacquiao was going to do the immediate rematch but Nacho Beristain and JMM priced themselves out and opted to fight Chris John in Indonesia for like 35 grand or something really low.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:28 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 pistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 336,910.88
pa que me lo mames con estilo - mellow_mood great post - E.P.T. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - mellow_mood Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
For the money...Pacquiao 5 will bring more than any other fight out there for him. JMM was losing the fight no matter how bad he KOd Manny.
Plenty of others out there to fight...but to bring the money...Pac is the way to the bank!
Are all you you pacfans the same? "Oh yeah Marquez may have left manny unconscious and floping on the ring like a dead fish but Manny was up a couple rounds". Get the Fuk outta here with you moral Victory! He lost convincingly and emphatically the end.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:38 PM
INGLEWOOD
Contender

Total Points: 6,586.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol whip View Post
Are all you you pacfans the same? "Oh yeah Marquez may have left manny unconscious and floping on the ring like a dead fish but Manny was up a couple rounds". Get the Fuk outta here with you moral Victory! He lost convincingly and emphatically the end.
Exactly! Couldnt have phrased it better myself.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:42 PM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater

Rep Power: 230 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,769,786,597,951,535.00
Total Points: 1,769,786,598,334,558.75
No Message - miamijohn No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY 
joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol whip View Post
I love the win for JMM. I didnt just watch the KO. I watched the whole fight. I saw JMM lucky to make it out of the 5th and to the end of the 6th....and with one hail mary Pac went to sleep. Not to mention it was a good fight. And both fighters looked good. The only reason people wouldnt like to see the 5th fight is because they dont want Manny to erase the KO or KO JMM in return. Haters like yourself want the lasting image for ignorant reasons. JMM and Manny has never in 4 fights given a bad performance. Its always been exciting with two kick ass fighters. i dont need a moral victory fukface....Thats boxing. So get back to watching dudes in their underwear roll around on the floor with nuts in their face...and leave boxing to us real fans!!!
Old 02-01-2013, 11:02 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 pistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
I love the win for JMM. I didnt just watch the KO. I watched the whole fight. I saw JMM lucky to make it out of the 5th and to the end of the 6th....and with one hail mary Pac went to sleep.

See this is exactly what I was talking about! How many times in 4 fights has Marquez been dazed and almost out of it but still found away to come back and come back? So that means nothing maybe you watched all of the 4th fight but I guess you fell asleep for the first 3!

And hailmary punch? More Moral victory BS!!! Marquez throwing a perfect short counter punch catching Pac in a Mistake is what Marquez has done his whole career! With all do respect you are a nice guy but hail mary punch? That is complete and Utter bullshheet!
Old 02-01-2013, 11:03 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Scrath the nice guy statement just like every pacterd you turn to insults the second you get exposed as a cack sucking fanboy!
Old 02-01-2013, 11:06 PM
$coinblatt$
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 $coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,006,750,869,296.44
Thanks for exposing Storm. - GeorgiaRED 
Thumbs down

if this is true, grow some ****ing balls and fight someone other then Pacquiao.

something you haven't done in ages.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:07 PM
invationberto
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 invationberto has a reputation beyond reputeinvationberto has a reputation beyond reputeinvationberto has a reputation beyond reputeinvationberto has a reputation beyond reputeinvationberto has a reputation beyond reputeinvationberto has a reputation beyond reputeinvationberto has a reputation beyond reputeinvationberto has a reputation beyond reputeinvationberto has a reputation beyond reputeinvationberto has a reputation beyond reputeinvationberto has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,489.90

juan manuel coward marquez don't duck pacquiao for v fight many fans would like to these!!!!!!,,,,,,,,