Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-01-2013, 07:04 PM
Bigg Rigg
The People's Champion

Rep Power: 18 Bigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,407.24
Total Points: 87,800,075,989.49
you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg 
No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg 
You have smelly farts - Pigeons 

Not for nothing but I think Rios and Lucas both would fold Tim.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-01-2013, 07:37 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 776,435,122,135,690.25
Total Points: 782,459,711,791,916.75
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
People been up Matthysse's ass way before Dallas and he's just exciting to watch, you know not everyone feels like that about Bradley. Everyone knew he would destroy Dallas but nobody expected a 1 punch KO1.

My opinion won't change anything but 99% of the people know who won that fight and that 99% will tell you Bradley isn't elite as well. And half of that 99% will tell you they expected Bradley to do better cause Pacquiao "struggles" vs moving targets. And half of that half thought Pacquiao would lose.

Don't take stuff too personal man. You're a fan of one of the least liked fighters here. You gotta have a thick skin when you're a fan of Bradley. You know people will criticize a fight while hyping another that is just as sh1tty. I personally dont have a problem with this fight cause there ain't sh1t for Bradley out there. For that same reason I wouldn't be so sure his next fight will be much better than this one.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
I had no hope for Dallas bro,none,nothing that happen in that fight was a surprise..It was impressive(no matter what,Dallas is a professional fighter)but not shocking..

99% of the peoples opinions(in reality)really does not matter at all..Bradley holds a W over Pac..Not to mention Pac's unwillingness to fight the easy Bradley in a rematch...

After this fight Bradley's options will open up even further..

Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 02-01-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:47 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 72 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,586,590,674,037,193.50
Total Points: 1,693,490,674,087,040.75
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

People been up Matthysse's ass way before Dallas and he's just exciting to watch, you know not everyone feels like that about Bradley. Everyone knew he would destroy Dallas but nobody expected a 1 punch KO1.

My opinion won't change anything but 99% of the people know who won that fight and that 99% will tell you Bradley isn't elite as well. And half of that 99% will tell you they expected Bradley to do better cause Pacquiao "struggles" vs moving targets. And half of that half thought Pacquiao would lose.

Don't take stuff too personal man. You're a fan of one of the least liked fighters here. You gotta have a thick skin when you're a fan of Bradley. You know people will criticize a fight while hyping another that is just as sh1tty. I personally dont have a problem with this fight cause there ain't sh1t for Bradley out there. For that same reason I wouldn't be so sure his next fight will be much better than this one.

I had no hope for Dallas bro,none,nothing that happen in that fight was a surprise..It was impressive(no matter what,Dallas is a professional fighter)but not shocking..

99% of the peoples opinions(in reality)really does not matter at all..Bradley holds a W over Pac..Not to mention Pac's unwillingness to fight the easy Bradley in a rematch...

After this fight Bradley's options will open up even further..
Options like who? Not Rios if he wins. If Alvarado wins I could see him fighting Bradley since Alvarado is no cash cow. But definitely not Rios. Who else is there? He doesnt wanna fight at 140 obviously.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 65 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,789,377,826.95
Total Points: 50,162,127,344,778.06
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
It sounds like Bradley is positioning himself for a Mayweather fight with all this drug testing talk..All I know it sounds like a big fight is next after this fight with Prov...
Well if he is, he chose the wrong drug-testing body. Mayweather is non-VADA.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:24 PM
jvsnypes
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 jvsnypes has a reputation beyond reputejvsnypes has a reputation beyond reputejvsnypes has a reputation beyond reputejvsnypes has a reputation beyond reputejvsnypes has a reputation beyond reputejvsnypes has a reputation beyond reputejvsnypes has a reputation beyond reputejvsnypes has a reputation beyond reputejvsnypes has a reputation beyond reputejvsnypes has a reputation beyond reputejvsnypes has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,033,857.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
He's not but he certainly ain't elite either. He's a solid Friday Night Fights guy,nothing more.
Well, that's not Bradley's fault. all of the elite 140 and 147lbers are with Golden Boy.
Old 05-16-2014, 08:56 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 32 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 347,403,584,311,288.06
Total Points: 347,534,584,559,719.38
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSBonos View Post
Why is HBO buying this fight? Do they feel obligated to have a Bradley showcase?...i'm glad I no longer subscribe to HBO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP***9824; View Post
Wow...Bradley's about to start a bum tour.He could of fought better opposition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
This is the typical TR promotion b/s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolo Punch View Post
Why are people sticking up for Bradley? He's been sitting around, twiddling his thumbs for months and now that he's finally decided to get off his ass and fight, it's against this guy??? Come on...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
mehhhhhh fight, please let it be an upset so i'll be watching it after
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey guey View Post
this is a terrible fight and I have no idea why HBO buys it.

Provodnikov is a B-level junior middleweight WTF? HBO wouldn't buy Khan vs Soto but they'll buy this.

why not an Abregu rematch? Abregu is coming off a huge win over "the next Tito Trinidad" and Abregu's right hand was hurt in the Bradley fight, so this time he'll be 100%

Bradley will probably still win but Provodnikov?! this is the BIG name Arum said was going to turn heads. well it turned heads but for the wrong reason.
Quote:
Should be an undercard fight.
Quote:
He's not but he certainly ain't elite either. He's a solid Friday Night Fights guy,nothing more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
Tim Bradley is becoming a f*cking joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post
dont know what's worse, top rank for making this dumb fight or hbo for buying it..... im guessing hbo promised bradley a date after the pacquiao fight... this just makes me want to cancel my hbo subscription.....

also im not sure where they're going to put this fight cause i really doubt its going to sell any tickets, this is just a set-up from Arum to make bradley look even worse on tv ( fighting in an empty arena)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
For a guy who just beat Manny Pacquiao this is a step down fight, Bradley is taking a soft touch.

But I like the Vada Testing, Freddie Roach should insist that Pacquiao use Vada testing for his fight against Marquez and that Marquez and Memo must train in California not Mexico this will help both Pac and Marquez clear some doubt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpawology View Post
Oh how the mighty have fallen

Wow. LOL. **** happens all the time but people were sleeping HEAVY on Ruslan.

Old 05-16-2014, 09:01 PM
Lebanon
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Lebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,014,205.06
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 Good poster, funny guy aswell. - Red Cyclone Great poster - Weltschmerz 

Who dis some foreign guy
Bradly shud fite Pakeyo if he gonna fight foreign guy
Old 05-16-2014, 09:03 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,537,948,213,630.24
Total Points: 2,548,548,325,060.75
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBP View Post

People are so quick to spout off and knock fights that they never really think about what if I am wrong about this guy and he is better than I thought.

What is worse about it is that even when a guy surprises they usually hold on to their belief that the guy isn't good instead using it to bring down the other guy.
Old 05-16-2014, 09:10 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 32 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 347,403,584,311,288.06
Total Points: 347,534,584,559,719.38
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
People are so quick to spout off and knock fights that they never really think about what if I am wrong about this guy and he is better than I thought.

What is worse about it is that even when a guy surprises they usually hold on to their belief that the guy isn't good instead using it to bring down the other guy.
Exactly. We're all guilty of it myself included. The sad part of this is I wonder if they labeled him a "bum" after watching him fight or because they never heard of him?

I wonder how many of them are Provodnikov fans now. lol
Old 05-16-2014, 09:11 PM
radioraheem
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 radioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,703.55
Total Points: 5,100,000,195,394.19
bitter Peterson fan accusing Lucas of PEDs. TKO3 - thuggery have a buck - sugarsmosley WAR COTTO!!!!!!!! - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBP View Post