Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-01-2013, 12:48 PM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 87 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,648,036,710,764.89
Total Points: 1,648,045,637,598.70
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew5550 View Post
As opposed to the Klitschko's manager Bernd Boente, who's a real man's man.

Boente isn't a b*tch like Sauerland. Anything Boente has to say he would say to Sauerland and/or Povetkin's face.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-01-2013, 01:57 PM
billeau2
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,100,067,037.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
Haha Hilarious since Povetkin fought Bruce Seldon in a unsanctioned fight about 2 years ago and got in trouble for it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/ar.../t-414535.html
I am no defender of Potavkin....Again, the post you responded to states that Potavkin is not relevant...and I do not care about any alphabet soup P fights for. As the champs when the Klits choose risk averse opponents who are not a challenge it is different than when a guy who has already chosen not to do much of anything (potavkin) chooses to fight inferior opposition.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,589,855.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Sauerland does speak a lot of truth. Mormeck, Charr, Sosnowski and Briggs were WTF??? fights. They were so far off the radar that nobody even considered the possibility of them being chosen. Garbage fights to take their fans money with little risk.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:43 PM
-Weltschmerz-
Slavic Warrior

Rep Power: 31 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196,768,762,971,920.25
Total Points: 1,196,768,762,978,702.00
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
Sauerland does speak a lot of truth. Mormeck, Charr, Sosnowski and Briggs were WTF??? fights. They were so far off the radar that nobody even considered the possibility of them being chosen. Garbage fights to take their fans money with little risk.
What's your point? You have anything to say at all? Twat.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:10 PM
LacedUp'sDream
Banned

Rep Power: 0 LacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud of
Bank: 10,397,071,219.54
Total Points: 10,397,081,702.98
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Andrew5550 

Lmao,Kalle calls Wlad for fighting Thompson,when he lines up Boswell and Rahman for Pusvetkin.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:24 PM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 87 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,648,036,710,764.89
Total Points: 1,648,045,637,598.70
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHaye'sToe View Post
Lmao,Kalle calls Wlad for fighting Thompson,when he lines up Boswell and Rahman for Pusvetkin.
You really can't blame Sauerland for being terrified of tough fights.

The one and only time they let it happen (Kessler and Abraham in the S6) they got their asses handed to them in embarrassing fashion.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:45 PM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 33 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,784,262,995,489.64
Total Points: 11,659,259,950,428,892.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WladimirK View Post
I hope Wlad fights Haye again, since it seems the Vitali fight wont happen. Whether it'll be the same outcome is much up to Haye; will he risk more?
Both fought a pretty good tactical fight, but Haye being the challenger, should have been more aggressive.
I don't want Wlad to fight some damn bum in April, but Wlad wants to stay active, at least give him credit for that. Haye fights once a year as if he thinks he's Mayweather.
I agree with the aggressiveness. Haye seemed to get some success when he really went for it. But he was way out of range and his balance was off IMO. I do respect Wlad for fighting 3 times a year - because not a lot of champions do that anymore. I think Haye has lost the appitite for the fight game. He can only really get up for the big fights - meaning either Wlad or Vitali. And I hope the fights happen at some point.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Jack Napier
Whores on Our Cul de Sac

Rep Power: 47 Jack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,295,125,076,224.17
Total Points: 5,296,125,097,944.68
welcome back pare - -JAWS- good man - Old Coward Cool Poster... - BritishBoxing92 parallelogram - TBear Stay up homie..Them Blue Parellograms is whats in style round these parts man - -FkkMeKJ- 
parollelogram sa inyo!! - Disposable Arts Blue parallelogram para sa iyo! - Chadmack BEER - jhacen parallelogram sa inyo!! - Blooper Have A Blue Parallelogram And &amp;quot;Keep Up&amp;quot; The Good Work LOL - RimmyDelicious 
for you homie - Tha_Greatest cheers! - led Beer pre - led my treat - KING MEAT back sa yo repaks - KING MEAT 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Jo94403 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kevin- Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ??? 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - LeeVanCleef Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

don't worry Sauerland, Povetkin will get KO'd by Wlad this yr
doesn't really matter who he fights in the meantime
whoever it is will get destroyed
Old 02-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 66 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,829,343,304.49
Total Points: 50,171,167,328,274.28
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman932 View Post
Boente isn't a b*tch like Sauerland. Anything Boente has to say he would say to Sauerland and/or Povetkin's face.
The Sauerlands bros seem okay imo. They're getting a lot of stick in this thread but they want to make Povetkin-Klitschko happen.