Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-31-2013, 10:46 PM
Jocknerd94
Contender

Rep Power: 2 Jocknerd94 is a jewel in the roughJocknerd94 is a jewel in the roughJocknerd94 is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,693.54

Like he has any room to talk Povetkin has not been fighting any great fighters. Like others have already said Povetkin would be just another corpse if he fights eitther of the Klitschko.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-01-2013, 01:22 AM
Rammstein
Hamburg O2 Arena

Rep Power: 29 Rammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 805,391,069,839,294.25
Total Points: 805,391,069,852,117.25
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat 

It's just business. Wlad wants to fight 3 times a year. That said, it's really hard to justify if Wlad fights the likes of Solis or Oquendo now. It's like Mormeck - his own fans won't even be watching.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:53 AM
micky1971
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 micky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 283,265.57
Total Points: 1,001,420,498.55

simple, fight david haye again.
in england,50/50 split at the o2 and earn big money.
justification: in short, david has kept his mouth shut about wladimir and remains the only credible opponent who wladimir hasnt kod or shown that he can do anything other than push,jab then hold when the shots come in.
if david timed those grabs it would be an early victory for our british boy.
i think the klit knows it too.
goto youtube and watch the tenth rnd again.....yeah, felt that didnt he?
Old 02-01-2013, 04:25 AM
johnnycontrolet
Contender

Rep Power: 4 johnnycontrolet is a name known to alljohnnycontrolet is a name known to alljohnnycontrolet is a name known to alljohnnycontrolet is a name known to alljohnnycontrolet is a name known to alljohnnycontrolet is a name known to all
Total Points: 4,702.85

Sauerland is just a sour loser, can' t get the fight with Klitschko.Wladimir won the purse bid twice and Povetkin did'nt show up. Corpse????Sauerland's German TV partner gives them huge problems because of the cheating and lame fights for years.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:04 AM
Slowhand
Contender

Rep Power: 2 Slowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,608,437.25
Total Points: 2,617,358.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuban Linx View Post
I love how he carefully omitted Dereck Chisora, a guy who beat the crap out of the ultimate bum Robert Helenius, and got robbed.

Last time I checked Povetkin was having difficulties with one-dimensional Marco Huck, a cruiserweight, who many believe he beat Povetkin...

Sauerland should quit whining. Povetkin was given multiple opportunities in the past and his trainer kept ducking the Klitschko's saying he wasn't ready.
So, you think banging on the gloves of a one armed fighter for 11 rds qualifies as "kicking the sht out of" the opponent? Outworking for sure, nothing more. Perhaps you should watch the fight again. But then again you probably think fat slob feather fist Solis will be the next hw champion.. but this much is true: Povetkin did duck Wlad and is now paying the price. I think Wlad should fight Pulev next.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:16 AM
Rammstein
Hamburg O2 Arena

Rep Power: 29 Rammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 805,391,069,839,294.25
Total Points: 805,391,069,852,117.25
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky1971 View Post
justification: in short, david has kept his mouth shut about wladimir and remains the only credible opponent who wladimir hasnt kod or shown that he can do anything other than push,jab then hold when the shots come in.
Why should Wlad travel to the o2 arena?
Haye can come to Germany again and lose, this time by KO.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:18 AM
Arthur Daley
Contender

Rep Power: 5 Arthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,334.22

Quote:
**** off....
Old 02-01-2013, 06:23 AM
Slowhand
Contender

Rep Power: 2 Slowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,608,437.25
Total Points: 2,617,358.54

Quote:
Erm. As much as I┤d love to see Haye KOd, why should Wlad offer him 50/50? Wlad has the belts so he can pretty much dictate where, who, when and how much. Haye deserves nothing, but if the fight should take place then Haye should just shut up and be grateful for every penny he gets. "Our british boy.." Pretty much sums it up.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:46 AM
Wesker115
Contender

Rep Power: 5 Wesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,605,677,562,982.52
Total Points: 20,705,677,591,202.20

TBF this is pretty funny.
Klitschko/Mormeck 2: The Revenge
Old 02-01-2013, 07:11 AM
LacedUp
The Dark Destroyer

Rep Power: 31 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,456,555,744,122.86
Total Points: 3,457,555,786,985.01
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WladimirK View Post
Why should Wlad travel to the o2 arena?
Haye can come to Germany again and lose, this time by KO.
Don't think Wladimir showed in the fight he can KO Haye. But if the fight happens again, i'm counting on the exact same result with the exact same amount of excitement = pretty much zilch.

They were both too defensive, Wladimir just has the strength and tools to keep Haye at bay. And it will be another snoozefest. However, if not Povetkin - who else? Unless Chisora wins his next fight and they pull him out of the bag. That would be a sellable fight and Chisora always gives a good showing. Pulev, Helenius, Arreola are other possibilities - but doubt either of those will happen.