Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 01-31-2013, 07:41 PM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,000,063,813.44
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas 

Theres different types of southpaws so theres no one way to fight them. No matter who you fight you need to throw MORE punches than your opponent! Start thinking about WINNING! If your happy just competing your going to get hurt eventually! Think WIN!! Ray.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-01-2013, 11:52 PM
One more round
GGG make toney good boy

Rep Power: 13 One more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,255.12
Total Points: 10,012,736,599.38
one of the worst posters in the history of boxingscene - Freedom2014 Easily the worst member of NSB - Red Cyclone to make yourself look pretty for LacedUp - Weltschmerz sit on this, fanboy. then do your homework little piss ant - Weltschmerz suck it slut - Weltschmerz 
suck biatch - Rammstein 

my computer was too slow to let me watch the vid but ill try watch later. but from what you said good job man, first time with a southpaw is really hard, esp. for your first fight.

I remember in like i dunno my 10th fight or something, i got my first southpaw opponent and man that was a nightmare for the first round, he was real fast and i got my nose busted right open with some big lefts. I came back a bit but lost by decision.

Hard guys to fight lol.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:35 AM
shinzie
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 shinzie has much to be proud ofshinzie has much to be proud ofshinzie has much to be proud ofshinzie has much to be proud ofshinzie has much to be proud ofshinzie has much to be proud ofshinzie has much to be proud ofshinzie has much to be proud ofshinzie has much to be proud of
Total Points: 11,899.03

thanks guys yeah man it was tough but I love the rush from being in the ring. Seriously one the greatest feelings I've ever had and it'll push me to keep boxing
Old 02-02-2013, 01:11 PM
Jamesv3
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Jamesv3 has a spectacular aura aboutJamesv3 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 10,031,723.40

I thought you done well , the boy u boxed did not look like a first bout lad . One question why were the rounds only 1:30 ?
Old 02-02-2013, 01:43 PM
shinzie
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 shinzie has much to be proud ofshinzie has much to be proud ofshinzie has much to be proud ofshinzie has much to be proud ofshinzie has much to be proud ofshinzie has much to be proud ofshinzie has much to be proud ofshinzie has much to be proud ofshinzie has much to be proud of
Total Points: 11,899.03

This was in the 2013 golden gloves sub novice division. All sub-novice bouts in the tournament were 1:30 mins, and all novice and open bouts were 2:00 mins. Are sub-novice fights usually longer?