Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-31-2013, 09:41 AM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION

Rep Power: 39 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,686,939,618,028.14
Total Points: 11,664,162,627,113,914.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
ha ha! NO.

The last time he fought in Russia, he fought in a goddamn GYM, and could barely even fill it up to half capacity. Which is the reason he's permanently relocated to Germany.
Dude, I was thinking the same thing! Haha. Guy is a fool and completely clueless.

On another note though - It's hard to see who Wlad should fight other than Povetkin. Fury & Price aren't available. Solis is a fat bum who was KO'd in one round vs Vitali. Is Pulev available? He practically beat everyone else, so maybe they pull out Sam Peter for a third shot!

Last edited by LacedUp; 01-31-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-31-2013, 09:52 AM
White_Knight
At a lady's service

Rep Power: 15 White_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,023,463,163,528.92
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for green K - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
This is sickening news for boxing fans. Wladimir gets an extension to avoid fighting his mandatory so he can fight an opponent Vitali KO'd in just 1 round.
To be fair, Solis wasn't knocked out directly as a result of the punch. He was staggered by the left hand, and the unsteadiness on his feet caused his knee to blow out. I suppose you could argue that since A caused B and B caused C, A (the punch) caused C (the knee injury), so Vitali earned the victory. I won't argue with that. Nevertheless, most fighters don't blow their knees out while being staggered, so there was an element of bad luck for Solis.

Solis is good choice. He is an extremely talented boxer. People are asking for Wladimir to fight Pulev, yet Solis beat Pulev twice in the amateurs. Solis also has amateur victories over David Haye, Sultan Ibragimov, Yoan Hernandez (current cruiserweight champ), Felix Savon, and Vvacheslav Glazkov. I personally think Solis will put up just as good a fight as Povetkin if not better.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:02 AM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION

Rep Power: 39 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooksInYou View Post
To be fair, Solis wasn't knocked out directly as a result of the punch. He was staggered by the left hand, and the unsteadiness on his feet caused his knee to blow out. I suppose you could argue that since A caused B and B caused C, A (the punch) caused C (the knee injury), so Vitali earned the victory. I won't argue with that. Nevertheless, most fighters don't blow their knees out while being staggered, so there was an element of bad luck for Solis.

Solis is good choice. He is an extremely talented boxer. People are asking for Wladimir to fight Pulev, yet Solis beat Pulev twice in the amateurs. Solis also has amateur victories over David Haye, Sultan Ibragimov, Yoan Hernandez (current cruiserweight champ), Felix Savon, and Vvacheslav Glazkov. I personally think Solis will put up just as good a fight as Povetkin if not better.
You know as well as anyone, that even though it's true that the punch may have caused the imbalance that affected the knee - that only happens when your knee or joints are not used to the pressure that's being forced upon it. Basically, if he had come in shape like a true challenger should be in, that would never had happened. With regards to the Amateur pedigree he has, yes he was a great amateur - you know the pro game is completely different and to pull up his amateur record is pretty useless to be honest. He used be 200 pounds in the amateurs - but weighed around 250 against Vitali and even more in his last fight! He's completely unfit and shouldn't be anywhere near someone like Wlad.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:42 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 69 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,060,014,214.05
Total Points: 50,206,398,051,286.31
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooksInYou View Post

WBA - unranked in top 15
WBC - unranked in top 15
IBF - unranked in top 15
WBO - unranked in top 15
IBO #7
Ring: Unranked in top 10

This is the pinnacle of the sport, the heavyweight champion, a pfp list fighter...and this is who he's avoiding a mandatory to fight in his own backyard.

Sorry, but I don't find that to be a good choice.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:18 AM
-Weltschmerz-
Mayor of Kiev

Rep Power: 35 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,051,443,795,526,683.00
Total Points: 5,106,999,351,085,485.00
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat Beterbiev - wladavit Great posts buddy - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
This is sickening news for boxing fans. Wladimir gets an extension to avoid fighting his mandatory so he can fight an opponent Vitali KO'd in just 1 round.
It's only sickening if you're a little uptight brit
Old 01-31-2013, 11:22 AM
-Weltschmerz-
Mayor of Kiev

Rep Power: 35 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,051,443,795,526,683.00
Total Points: 5,106,999,351,085,485.00
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat Beterbiev - wladavit Great posts buddy - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew5550 View Post
Dude, I was thinking the same thing! Haha. Guy is a fool and completely clueless.

On another note though - It's hard to see who Wlad should fight other than Povetkin. Fury & Price aren't available. Solis is a fat bum who was KO'd in one round vs Vitali. Is Pulev available? He practically beat everyone else, so maybe they pull out Sam Peter for a third shot!
How about Wlad-Haye II. I heard Haye wants to get knocked out once and for all, with another big pay day to top it
Old 01-31-2013, 11:24 AM
White_Knight
At a lady's service

Rep Power: 15 White_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,023,463,163,528.92
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for green K - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
WBA - unranked in top 15
WBC - unranked in top 15
IBF - unranked in top 15
WBO - unranked in top 15
IBO #7

This is the pinnacle of the sport, the heavyweight champion, a pfp list fighter...and this is who he's avoiding a mandatory to fight in his own backyard.

Yeah, but look at some of the guys these organisations have in their top 15 HWs - Jovo Pudar, Franklin Lawrence, Joe Hanks, Michael Sprott, Fres Oquendo, Tony Grano, and Alex Leapai. I don't think we should take the rankings of the governing bodies too seriously. Perhaps Ring's ratings are better. I haven't seen them.

Solis would beat 95% of the fighters those orgs rank as top 15, including Povetkin.

Last edited by White_Knight; 01-31-2013 at 11:26 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:26 AM
Arthur Daley
Contender

Rep Power: 5 Arthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,323.33

Solis utterly destroyed Ibragimov and Haye who of course are two of Wlad's top 10 wins so this is a good fight if it happens. Let's be honest here gentlemen for a minute. Solis is one of about 2 or 3 fighters that can genuinely take the fight to Wlad and beat and not just be relying on a one punch hail Mary shot to win the fight.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:34 AM
Arthur Daley
Contender

Rep Power: 5 Arthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond reputeArthur Daley has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,323.33

Quote:
WBA - unranked in top 15
WBC - unranked in top 15
IBF - unranked in top 15
WBO - unranked in top 15
IBO #7

But lets look at some of the clowns who are ranked within those bodies.

Tony Grano
Kvotaro Fujimoto
Franklin Lawrence
Jovo Pudar
Richard Towers
Travis Kaufman
Sprott
Gerber
Takem
Christian Hammer

Are you really saying those guys have more pedigree than an AM legend like Solis? The fact is any sensilbe person has Solis down as at least a top 15 HW.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:37 AM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION

Quote:
Originally Posted by WladimirK View Post
How about Wlad-Haye II. I heard Haye wants to get knocked out once and for all, with another big pay day to top it
Hey, make it happen - I would pay to see it! Haha.