Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-28-2013, 02:03 PM
-Weltschmerz-
Symphonie des Grauens

Rep Power: 41 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,475,528,494,829,254.00
Total Points: 6,475,528,494,850,636.00
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat Beterbiev - wladavit Great posts buddy - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallworkjake123 View Post
The fact is, Johnson is better than any of Price's opponents, that include the tiger. You try justifiying Harrison and Skelton as opponents, yet you forget to mention that Rogan beat them both.
I agree - and I think Fury is currently on a nice climb upward. If he'll fight and beat Cunningham it will be another step towards world level.
Price really hasn't proven much yet in pro ranks.
Above all, Price and Fury should fight each other this summer.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-28-2013, 02:12 PM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION

Rep Power: 42 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,101,189,868,123.38
Total Points: 14,710,645,421,314,036.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallworkjake123 View Post
The fact is, Johnson is better than any of Price's opponents, that include the tiger. You try justifiying Harrison and Skelton as opponents, yet you forget to mention that Rogan beat them both.
That's a fact is it? Since Audley lost to Rogan, he viciously knocked out Sprott to be European champion. How can Kevin Johnson be better than Thompson when in his fight before Fury he lost against an unknown Tor Hamer in the Prizefighter tourny? Tony Thompson is a solid opponent for a guy with 15 fights. He has 3 losses, 2 to the best hw in the world and 1 very early in his career. He's ranked above Johnson in all the rankings that matter. Boxrec has him at #11 whereas Johnson is #46 sandwiched between Luis Ortiz and Andrej Wawrzyk. So again, I beg to differ. Fury is a hypejob, who has already been exposed by journeymen and will get KO'd as soon as Price lands that butching right hand.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:14 PM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION

Rep Power: 42 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WladimirK View Post
I agree - and I think Fury is currently on a nice climb upward. If he'll fight and beat Cunningham it will be another step towards world level.
Price really hasn't proven much yet in pro ranks.
Above all, Price and Fury should fight each other this summer.
That's the bottomline pretty much. Anyone want to bet?
Old 01-28-2013, 02:34 PM
-Weltschmerz-
Symphonie des Grauens

Rep Power: 41 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,475,528,494,829,254.00
Total Points: 6,475,528,494,850,636.00
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat Beterbiev - wladavit Great posts buddy - Boxing Goat 

Fury has driven himself into pole position. If Vitali decides to retire instead of fighting Fury, Fury will most likely get the winner of Arreola vs Stiverne, and would have the chance for a shot at the WBC title already in the fall.
Question is more what Price will do, where's he taking his career. He's not young like Fury and might not get better than he is now.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:51 PM
Cuban Linx
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 Cuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,057,975.21
Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 

David Haye and his nonsense... Fury is a lot better than Price, and has fought and beaten better competition.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:58 PM
deadbeat hero
Contender

Rep Power: 0 deadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these parts
Bank: 204,952,446.09
Total Points: 204,987,200.06

Nice subtle response from Fury:

http://www.***************.net/news/...f-tossers.html
Old 01-28-2013, 02:58 PM
vacon04
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 vacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,284,693,416,745.33
Total Points: 1,285,694,438,520.59
i ran out of green to give, but have a gift. you're a very good poster from what i've seen. - chiguy91 

"That***8217;s when I called people out. I knocked out all of my opponents and believed I had the right to call people out. I was world champion."

Wasn't Haye calling the K brothers after he moved up to the HW division? I mean yeah then he beat the almighty Valuev and became a world champion, but he was knocking out guys like the magnificent Audley Harrison.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:03 PM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuban Linx View Post
David Haye and his nonsense... Fury is a lot better than Price, and has fought and beaten better competition.
No he isn't, no no he hasn't. I think we can all agree that Kevin Johnson is not a serious challenger, other than that, the Rogan's, Maddalone's, Pajkic's aren't really anything noteworthy. If you're so confident, let's get some points on the table for when the fight happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WladimirK View Post
Fury has driven himself into pole position. If Vitali decides to retire instead of fighting Fury, Fury will most likely get the winner of Arreola vs Stiverne, and would have the chance for a shot at the WBC title already in the fall.
Question is more what Price will do, where's he taking his career. He's not young like Fury and might not get better than he is now.
He's not that young no, but please keep it real - he's had 15 pro fights. I shouldn't have to remind you that Wlad only fought for the world title after 36 fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacon04 View Post
"That***8217;s when I called people out. I knocked out all of my opponents and believed I had the right to call people out. I was world champion."

Wasn't Haye calling the K brothers after he moved up to the HW division? I mean yeah then he beat the almighty Valuev and became a world champion, but he was knocking out guys like the magnificent Audley Harrison.
I believe Haye is referring to when he entered the HW division as a CW champion. The klitschko feud was well lid before Audley was happening.

Last edited by LacedUp; 01-28-2013 at 03:12 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:04 PM
DonCarlos83
Contender

Bank: 10,278.85
Total Points: 14,851.68

Tyson Fury is a grade A bum.
His mouth and the fact he is a pikie get him media attention that his boxing ability in no way deserves.
Anyone who can say Fury's plodding 12 round snoozefest last time out was more impressive than the way Price keeps dropping EVERYONE has surely gone full Ret@rd.
Price massacres Fury inside 5 rounds.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:27 PM
CraigM
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 CraigM has a reputation beyond reputeCraigM has a reputation beyond reputeCraigM has a reputation beyond reputeCraigM has a reputation beyond reputeCraigM has a reputation beyond reputeCraigM has a reputation beyond reputeCraigM has a reputation beyond reputeCraigM has a reputation beyond reputeCraigM has a reputation beyond reputeCraigM has a reputation beyond reputeCraigM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 77,413,762,865.15
Total Points: 77,413,767,065.16
Ali Raymi, weapon of mass destruction - valero Good man - Scott.Weiland. Froch will be slipping on banana peels against Saint George! - valero 

Fury wont fight Price... theyve offered him a fair amount of money and he said no.

Oh and there was the other time when he ditched the belt instead of fighting him

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android