Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-25-2013, 03:11 PM
KO'er
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 KO'er has a reputation beyond reputeKO'er has a reputation beyond reputeKO'er has a reputation beyond reputeKO'er has a reputation beyond reputeKO'er has a reputation beyond reputeKO'er has a reputation beyond reputeKO'er has a reputation beyond reputeKO'er has a reputation beyond reputeKO'er has a reputation beyond reputeKO'er has a reputation beyond reputeKO'er has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,362,918,949,312.76
to a good poster - jas 
Default Dan Rafael thinks Vitali Klitschko beats the heavyweight greats of the past. (link)

Here is the link: http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ith-dan-rafael

From todays Friday chat with him was this question and answer:

Quote:
Chase (Dallas, Tx)

Hey Dan,Do you think I'm crazy saying that Vitali Klitschko wrecks almost all heavyweights in history at his best? People think I'm insane when I say he would be competitive or beat most ATG's like Joe Louis, Ali, Foreman and Holmes. To make a still very, very good Lennox Lewis almost look one dimensional on short notice solidifies my position on this. I just want to know how you feel about it so I know If I'm fooling myself or not. Thanks.

D$ (2:04 PM)

I agree with you.
D$ is Dan.

Go to the link above and search for "Chase". It is a long page but search for the word "Chase" and that will take you directly to this specific Q&A. It is 2/3's down the page. I took a print screen if you don't want to search for it:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8232/danrafael.jpg

========================================

Anyway I do not agree with Dan whatsoever, I think Wladimir would lose to a lot of the greats. I was wondering why Dan was praising Wladimir in his P4P rankings.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-25-2013, 03:31 PM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 198,613.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Dan Rafael is a fat fuking moron.

He is just butt hurt Lennox Lewis didn't sign his autograph that night before the Grant fight.

It was harilous. He ran up to Lewis all stumbling and tripping over his feet and my uncle just ushered him away. (My uncle was HOS for Lewis from 94-03) So I got all the inside info.

Dan Rafael loved Lennox and got rejected because Lennox didn't like guys, so now Fat Dan got a new fetish..

Fuking moron. Someone should beat fat Dan's azz bloody. Ask him when was the last time he saw his own ***.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:32 PM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 198,613.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Chase (Dallas, Tx)

Hey Dan,Do you think I'm crazy saying that Vitali Klitschko wrecks almost all heavyweights in history at his best? People think I'm insane when I say he would be competitive or beat most ATG's like Joe Louis, Ali, Foreman and Holmes. To make a still very, very good Lennox Lewis almost look one dimensional on short notice solidifies my position on this. I just want to know how you feel about it so I know If I'm fooling myself or not. Thanks.

Another fuking moron... Lewis was still 'very very good' BY the standards of MOST BOXERS.. but not by HIS STANDARDS.

Also Lewis was coming on strong and looked like he was gonna stop VK.

Chase from Dallas you are a retard.. stop watching boxing.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:35 PM
gmc_rfc_06
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 gmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,005,049,987.93
cheers, just saw your post in the NFL thread - ~AK49~ Quality Poster - Dr Rumack 

Couldn't beat the worst version of Lennox to ever step in the ring.

He'd have a shot agianst the really small HW's, but Lennox, Ali, Foreman and the likes? No chance.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:38 PM
daggum
All time great

Rep Power: 59 daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,150,364,765.16
Super Joe Calzagheeeeeeeee - Sir TomJones I think Calzaghe is ATG and yes I realise I am daggum - rorymac you deserve a kick for your hatred of white boxers - Freedom. you post nothing except hatred and ridicule of the boxers - Freedom. You post nothing except hatred and ridicule of boxers.... keep up the good work - Deal With It 
You deserve a medal for your hatred of white boxers - Deal With It this hater deserves a kick - Freedom. have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Joe, Floyd, and Wlad are winners, you are a loser - Freedom. for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon 
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

lol he lost to the 2 best fighters he ever fought. if vitali beats the greats then ike ikebuchi is the greatest of all time! fantasy power!
Old 01-25-2013, 03:39 PM
BattlingNelson
Battet

Rep Power: 533 BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 778,778,968,924,654.12
Total Points: 778,778,969,085,905.62
Congrats... - Spacey1991 stole your gif I liked it too much Bat sorry... - LEFTYGUNZZ my heart beats for Kessler!! - cleaner147 congats on 15,000 posts, you're one of the best !! - JAB5239 good luck in the league, you'll need it :) - El Mustang 
for being a cool poster in history section - led BattlingNelson &amp;gt; LeCrétin - Freedom Fighter A man who has superior boxing knowledge &amp;amp; integrity. - Terry A ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER he was just lucky! - gingeralbino Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter No Message - chiguy91 
I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist &lt;3 - Grand Champ Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr &quot;When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick.&quot; lmao - -jose- For being one of the true &quot;boxing guys&quot; in this place. - Cuauhtémoc1520 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - nÔÔb_out_king 

Vitali would have a great shot against all of the great heavies. I agree.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:50 PM
joseph5620
undisputed

Rep Power: 20 joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,250,359,828,107.75
Total Points: 15,293,364,953,343.58
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlingNelson View Post
Vitali would have a great shot against all of the great heavies. I agree.
I might have believed that if Vitali had beaten the best of his own era which he clearly did not and has not. Looking at his career, he doesn't even belong in the same sentence as any of those other fighters.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:01 PM
2shameless
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,582,273,305,240.69
Total Points: 11,582,273,314,705.47

Simply amazing that Mr. Rafael has made millions pontificating about a subject he knows nothing about.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:09 PM
chav
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 chav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,978,147,506,362,756.50
Total Points: 1,978,147,506,368,534.00
for the times when you don't have a man - Freedom. Cheers m8 - Manny_ate_myDog for being a freedom fighter! - JAB5239 thanks for making me a billionaire again! cheers - Prawn Cornelius Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas my brotha! - jose830 You too, bud! - yoz thanks for the quick payment Papi! - jose830 coco pop lmao! thanks for the pics - jose830 Here's a fish in return papi! - jose830 
What's up papi! Long time Here's a burger the yank way to eat lol - jose830 and a healthy milkshake to wash it down - jose830 it has been a while geezer!!! hope your keeping good bro. - HUGH JASS Morning C-Dog, have a brew on me. - HUGH JASS Jesus dude,good to see around! - HughJass 
god bless you homie, lol, - Tha_Greatest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2shameless View Post
Simply amazing that Mr. Rafael has made millions pontificating about a subject he knows nothing about.
I doubt hes made millions but I could be wrong.

I remember Shannon Briggs saying fat Dan was under the thumb of Shelly Finkel who i think advises Vitali Klitschko, or used to?

I think a prime Vitali would have been competitive against a lot of the older guys, I dont know how many he wins or loses
Old 01-25-2013, 04:21 PM
DreamFighter
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 DreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 50,022,347.80
Don't act so butthurt, princess - Weltschmerz kick this nasty little alt - Freedom. Spent way too much time on this one. Apart from hating on Klitschkos, no nothing about boxing. - Simurgh *knows :) - Simurgh alt - thuggery 
kick this little faqqot - Burzum kick this little faqqot - Burzum 

this thread demonstrates aptly the diffrence between thinking something and doing it.