Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-27-2013, 06:20 PM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,404,745,586,134.20
Total Points: 3,534,414,518,683.99
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
Wait, so you're saying Garcia pulled out of the Judah fight to duck Mattysse?? Wow, that's conspiracy theorizing at it's best.
Speaking from the other side of the fence if he beat Zab Judah people would instantly demand a fight with Mattysse. If he plays the injury out he could wait for the heat to cool down, he could also justify taking a tune up fight as stepping into a fight with Mattysse after your previous camp got disrupted is not the best of ideas.

I personally don't think it was an elaborate ploy to duck Mattysse but I do however think his training wasn't on schedule. In other words I'm on the side of the people who see him as an unprofessional twat. If his injury is legit he has my apologies.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-27-2013, 06:26 PM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Rep Power: 59 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 259,065,765,898,061.28
Total Points: 259,065,765,999,398.62
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Which announcement? I still dont get how someone would pull out of his fight because he wants to duck another fighter.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:05 PM
MeanestNiceGuy
Contender

Rep Power: 3 MeanestNiceGuy is just really niceMeanestNiceGuy is just really niceMeanestNiceGuy is just really niceMeanestNiceGuy is just really niceMeanestNiceGuy is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,625.98

I wish people would get off of Matthysse's d*ck. At the end of the day, he will just be one of those tough dudes that NEVER get a shot at stardom, because he's the least bit marketable.

Silly boxing fans forget that the boxing community and the general public are COMPLETELY different. Just because we know who Lucas Matthysse is, that doesn't mean that casual fans (the ones the boxing business relies on for the majority of buys/views) knows who he is.

Gosh...some of yall are some real fanboy f*cktards. Matthysse will forever reign as the interim/almost/possible/next-in-line WBC champ, and be a title eliminator fighter, like the guy that he knocked out not too long ago (Ajose).
Old 01-27-2013, 07:06 PM
Imatroll
I AM NOT A TROLL

Rep Power: 13 Imatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,351,211,780.00
Total Points: 12,451,450,978.17

Garcia was shook by Jab Super Judah
Old 01-27-2013, 08:11 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,775,641,114.58
Total Points: 277,112,014,146.83
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
I wish people would get off of Matthysse's d*ck. At the end of the day, he will just be one of those tough dudes that NEVER get a shot at stardom, because he's the least bit marketable.

Silly boxing fans forget that the boxing community and the general public are COMPLETELY different. Just because we know who Lucas Matthysse is, that doesn't mean that casual fans (the ones the boxing business relies on for the majority of buys/views) knows who he is.

Gosh...some of yall are some real fanboy f*cktards. Matthysse will forever reign as the interim/almost/possible/next-in-line WBC champ, and be a title eliminator fighter, like the guy that he knocked out not too long ago (Ajose).
Sounds like you got some serious hate towards Lucas. Yes he's getting a bit overhyped, but he's shown the KO power and skills to reign at 140.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:50 PM
MeanestNiceGuy
Contender

Rep Power: 3 MeanestNiceGuy is just really niceMeanestNiceGuy is just really niceMeanestNiceGuy is just really niceMeanestNiceGuy is just really niceMeanestNiceGuy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
Sounds like you got some serious hate towards Lucas. Yes he's getting a bit overhyped, but he's shown the KO power and skills to reign at 140.
No hate at all my man, none for Matthysse whatsoever. He's just one of those tough dudes who will more than likely NEVER land a big fight.

As you said, he does have the skills and power to reign at 140, but we ALL know that, if you aren't marketable, coupled with being as dangerous as he is...he'll tkae the backseat every time.
Old 01-27-2013, 10:00 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 115 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015,467,315,608.68
Total Points: 3,292,467,626,592.14
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
No hate at all my man, none for Matthysse whatsoever. He's just one of those tough dudes who will more than likely NEVER land a big fight.

As you said, he does have the skills and power to reign at 140, but we ALL know that, if you aren't marketable, coupled with being as dangerous as he is...he'll tkae the backseat every time.
Knockout punchers are ALWAYS marketable. ALWAYS.

He won't get a big fight because fans have allowed boxers to adopt the "let's say we don't want to fight the biggest threat because he isn't marketable," bullcrap. Matthysse would be a star if he wasn't a threat to guys Golden Boy are trying to hype up.
Old 01-27-2013, 10:31 PM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 97 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 762,492,234,992,416.62
Total Points: 762,492,234,994,977.50
STORMTROOPERS - DonMega For Avatar awesomeness - DannYankee09 Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- 
Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden 
Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo 
To a valiant warrior. - DonMega War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power No Message - Respect Power 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
No one quite answered me in the other thread, but was Garcia seriously giving no hint at all about pulling out on FNF this week?
No hint at all, said he was ready to go
Old 01-27-2013, 11:34 PM
MeanestNiceGuy
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
Knockout punchers are ALWAYS marketable. ALWAYS.

He won't get a big fight because fans have allowed boxers to adopt the "let's say we don't want to fight the biggest threat because he isn't marketable," bullcrap. Matthysse would be a star if he wasn't a threat to guys Golden Boy are trying to hype up.
Sorry, but you guys can cry and whine for Matthysse all you want, but we ALL know it goes in boxing...the big threats HARDLY get the fights that they want.

The more crying that you do for him, the less likely he'll ever land a big fight. It reminds me of the senseless crying that people did for Manny to tell Bob that he wanted the Floyd fight.

No matter how much you cry, as long as a guy is under a higher power's thumb, or he's too much of a threat with no chances of being a star (translation: making a promotional company tons of money), then we wont ever see them in big fights.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:43 PM
kedashy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 kedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond reputekedashy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,224,711,924.25
Total Points: 1,225,157,268.27

if he doesn,t take the fight then strip him of the wbc and then go after the wba belt and leave him beltless... that should make these promoters think about how not to avoid the mandatory fighters...