Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-27-2013, 02:25 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 21 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,002,217,555.80
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Make It Happen! Winner Gets Sergio!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-27-2013, 02:33 PM
Prince_Pugilist
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Prince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,037,315.27

I think this is a great fight. Both fighters have a chance to win, it will definitely be entertaining and could be GGG's breakout event.

Both men have power, both are offensive minded but GGG has the better defence, jab and overall skill set yet Jr has the size advantage and a cast iron chin. Golovkin's chin on the other hand is untested. If Jr can take the shots he took from Martinez, I'm sure he can take shots from 95% of MWs out there.

Jrs size could be a major factor, as GGG hasn't exactly fought too many legitimate MWs who can hit hard, guys such as Rubio and Lee. Sadly, Jr is chasing another arse kicking by Martinez whereas GGG is busy fighting LMWs and calling out one of the world's premier p4p fighters.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:16 PM
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 28 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 285,049,971,539,042.19
Total Points: 442,550,971,654,982.38
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 great poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
I think GGG might lose this one.

Chavez has a great chin. GGG is there to be hit.

Chavez is also I think the much bigger longer guy.

Would be interesting to see what GGG does against Chavez's pressure and body attack when his power shots aren't enough to keep Chavez off him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
I'd like this, I think ggg is a small middleweight with awesome power, and I think Chavez is a huge middleweight with an awesome chin, neither of them fight on the back foot, neither have much head movement, both throw tons of punches = good fight
Quote:
Originally Posted by studentofthegam View Post
That's a good match up. Simply based on the fact that Jr can go forward and take whatever GGG throws at him. I would like to see what Golo is made of late. I hope this fight happens soon. Chavez proved a lot to himself by taking that ass whoopin from Serg. He has as good shot to win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
I think this is a great fight. Both fighters have a chance to win, it will definitely be entertaining and could be GGG's breakout event.

Both men have power, both are offensive minded but GGG has the better defence, jab and overall skill set yet Jr has the size advantage and a cast iron chin. Golovkin's chin on the other hand is untested. If Jr can take the shots he took from Martinez, I'm sure he can take shots from 95% of MWs out there.

Jrs size could be a major factor, as GGG hasn't exactly fought too many legitimate MWs who can hit hard, guys such as Rubio and Lee. Sadly, Jr is chasing another arse kicking by Martinez whereas GGG is busy fighting LMWs and calling out one of the world's premier p4p fighters.
Size and chin. This is why Chavez has to move up, because his only strengths are his attributes, so he rests on that to get him through. Golovkin is clearly a more complete fighter, just shorter. Their reach is pretty much the same, but Jr. doesn't utilize his jab like GGG does. Chavez will have his chances because of the way their styles match up, but I think GGG is gonna exploit Chavez's size like the smaller fighter should. He would beat Chavez's body like a drum, slow him down to a crawl and then beat the shit outta him. Martinez schooled Chavez, but GGG has the power to take it a step further and get the stoppage. Hell, there was a couple times when Sergio looked like he was on the verge of getting it.

IMO, Chavez would catch an L regardless of how serious he takes Golovkin. He simply doesn't belong at this weight, and his weight-draining will catch up to him. So not only is GGG a better fighter, but he's fighting at a weight that suits him. Add GGG's power to the equation, and I think Chavez would get shook up in this one.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:19 PM
HughJass
420 Boxingscene

Rep Power: 55 HughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,018,451,806,542,752.00
Total Points: 23,918,451,807,385,424.00
Cheers homie! - jose830 No Message - Mr Ehrmantraut Just learned gifts, long over-due, this is for your munchies! - RightJab Happy 4th to you too, bro! - jazluvr BS Bday! :fing02: - jose830 
Happy B-Day! - Oasis_Lad Happy e-b-day man. Have fun finding your g-spot with that thing. - Fistic Happy Birthday to my fellow Rigotard! - DosRounds Happy Birthday to my fellow Rigotard! - DosRounds Have a beer filled with my semen - led* 
Long time man, im not around so much anymore, but here is a beer as they dont sell reefers in the shop lol - chav For what the cunts will do on here. It will be like Inception and Matrix. We are Cunts! - Master Cvnt Welcome back my Ninja! - jose830 thanks man. - RightJab Thanks for the birthday pm homie it's greatly Appreciate it :beerchug: - jose830 
lol - -jose- Haha munchies - Beercules hope you get well soon good friend - -jose- 5001 post son! - -jose- Distinguished Service Medal. B-Hop Battalion - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

it would be a good fight but like kiaba said chavez at the weight,he would kill himself trying to make it.ggg late stoppage
Old 01-27-2013, 03:24 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,647,827,322,086,934.00
Total Points: 1,653,851,911,755,078.50
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Chavez is a beast and a very(very)big man...I don't think this is a clear cut win for 3G like so many are predicting...
Old 01-27-2013, 03:26 PM
El Angel
Team Cotto

Rep Power: 73 El Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 212,234,260,312,748,224.00
Total Points: 212,234,260,312,755,840.00
No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel :kiss: - Bossy No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel 
No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel 
No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel 
No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel Bossy love :love: - Bossy :) - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
Chavez is a beast and a very(very)big man...I don't think this is a clear cut win for 3G like so many are predicting...
I feel this way too. Good post. Green K.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:30 PM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 113 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,001,723,173,077.62
Total Points: 26,657,115,098,738.96
Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 
Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega 
Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas 
To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules Have a cookie, great poster. - Aztekkas Tribe!!!!!!! - mathed 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BostonGuy Autism - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - jas 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas 

Would be interesting to see how he fights considering he'll be gone with Freddy and probably team up with somebody more defensive minded.
By that... he'll probably be the same person but be more confused on what he's supposed to do in the ring
Old 01-27-2013, 03:31 PM
BattlingNelson
Battet

Rep Power: 533 BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 930,712,958,361,199.88
Total Points: 930,712,958,533,925.88
Congrats... - Spacey1991 stole your gif I liked it too much Bat sorry... - LEFTYGUNZZ my heart beats for Kessler!! - cleaner147 congats on 15,000 posts, you're one of the best !! - JAB5239 good luck in the league, you'll need it :) - El Mustang 
for being a cool poster in history section - led BattlingNelson &amp;gt; LeCrétin - Freedom Fighter A man who has superior boxing knowledge &amp;amp; integrity. - Terry A ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER he was just lucky! - gingeralbino Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter No Message - chiguy91 
I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist &lt;3 - Grand Champ Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr &quot;When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick.&quot; lmao - -jose- For being one of the true &quot;boxing guys&quot; in this place. - Cuauhtémoc1520 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - nÔÔb_out_king 

I'd watch it. Drinking my coffee while watching Jr. getting KTFO sounds good.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:38 PM
studentofthegam
Banned

Rep Power: 0 studentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.59
Total Points: 323,284.26
Thanks - Toney616 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiaba360 View Post
Size and chin. This is why Chavez has to move up, because his only strengths are his attributes, so he rests on that to get him through. Golovkin is clearly a more complete fighter, just shorter. Their reach is pretty much the same, but Jr. doesn't utilize his jab like GGG does. Chavez will have his chances because of the way their styles match up, but I think GGG is gonna exploit Chavez's size like the smaller fighter should. He would beat Chavez's body like a drum, slow him down to a crawl and then beat the shit outta him. Martinez schooled Chavez, but GGG has the power to take it a step further and get the stoppage. Hell, there was a couple times when Sergio looked like he was on the verge of getting it.

IMO, Chavez would catch an L regardless of how serious he takes Golovkin. He simply doesn't belong at this weight, and his weight-draining will catch up to him. So not only is GGG a better fighter, but he's fighting at a weight that suits him. Add GGG's power to the equation, and I think Chavez would get shook up in this one.
GGG gets tired and frustrated if he can't do it in five. Chavez won't be going in five. And Sergio is different because he can move his feet to avoid early pressure. Golovkin can't get out of the way so they'll just go blow for blow. When he does move he goes straight back. Its a toss up.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:40 PM
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 28 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 285,049,971,539,042.19
Total Points: 442,550,971,654,982.38
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 great poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
I don't think it'll be easy for GGG, but when push comes to shove, somebody's body and will is gonna get shattered. This fight will not go 12 rounds.