Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#121
Old 01-27-2013, 01:29 PM
Bigg Rigg
The People's Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 7,531
Rep Power: 19 Bigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 87,800,056,071.04
Bank: 38,997.05
Total Points: 87,800,095,068.09
you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg 
No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg 
You have smelly farts - Pigeons 
Default

I actually hope this is true. F*ck Zab. Who really wants to see this fight???? If Danny pulls out AND FIGHTS Lucas, I would be 1 happy camper. Judah talking all that bs on twitter cuz he needs that check. Lol Can't be mad at him but he aint put a @$$ whoopin on anybody legit in a minute. So stop it Zab.

Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 01-27-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
Bigg Rigg is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#122
Old 01-27-2013, 01:56 PM
PBP
ATG
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,123
Rep Power: 33 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 131,000,258,216.34
Bank: 476,910,674,439,777.50
Total Points: 477,041,674,697,993.81
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeFist View Post
I understand that Garcia is not motivated for the fight but I disagree with dumping that on the opponent put in front of him as ultimately it boils down to him being unprofessional. A professional fighter would recognise that his job is to get in shape and put on a performance.

The guys Wlad has fought have been garbage because his division is crap, it doesn't stop the man staying in shape. If he was to take Danny Garcia approach he could say ''Well I'm don't have to put 100% in to beat these guys so I guess I can take things easy'' but he treats the sport like it is his profession ( because it is).
I agree. It's unprofessional and he should show up. But if in fact its true that he's not motivated we know why.



Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
Zab Judah is not the best, but he's not a bum. end of that discussion.
Not a bum but let's be real. I consider myself a Judah fan. As a Judah fan, I would love to see him dethrone Garcia. As a boxing fan I realize this is a **** fight.

Judah showed grit and determination against Matthysse and edged out a decision. He was rewarded with an opportunity to fight Khan and he quit like a little *****. Now all of the sudden he beats some flat footed unproven prospect and the old Zab is back?

Be real. The only reason this fight is happening is because Richard Schaefer has a deal with the Barclay's Center and needs to fill seats to keep that deal in tact. That's why we were about to get Mosley vs. Malignagggi, that's why were going to get Malignaggi vs. Berto and that's why we will not get Garcia vs. Matthysse or Malignaggi vs. Maidana.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
Its all sorry ass excuses anyway you look at it. First of all, he agreed to fight Judah. If you don't wanna do that at least fake an injury a week into camp or something. Second of all, you never look past anybody no matter who they are and if you can't stay motivated then you don't need to be a professional athlete. There's been people in this game who have been doing it for YEARS and still going hard in the gym.

You know the problem here is? All these fkin guys get babied and get this superstar mentality when they really aint sh1t.

First you got Canelo thinking he's too good to be on a Mayweather card and now you have this dude living the high life. Let him drop boxing and lets see how far he gets rapping with his corny ass rhymes. Then again he probably won't get too far in boxing either unless GBP protects him.


Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
That's what you get when you baby fighters and don't force them to earn ****. They feel as if they don't have to give 100 each and every day because **** will be handed to them. If most of the boxing world believes that this is a **** fight don't you think Garcia feels the same way?
Reply With Quote
PBP is offline
#123
Old 01-27-2013, 02:03 PM
whitealltrac
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 500
Rep Power: 9 whitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 90,273.95
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,273.95
Default Danny Garcia suffered an injury!

They are reporting a possible injury.....they say more to come.

Puertorico Boxea (official FB page)

https://www.facebook.com/prboxea

If anything I love this! It may mean a Lucas match??? Maybe the $$$ sign lit up on Danny's camp???

Last edited by whitealltrac; 01-27-2013 at 02:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
whitealltrac is offline
#124
Old 01-27-2013, 02:09 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NSB
Posts: 25,498
Rep Power: 72 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 31,900,000,058,129.46
Bank: 2,742,035,319,824,329.00
Total Points: 2,773,935,319,882,458.50
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBP
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeFist

I understand that Garcia is not motivated for the fight but I disagree with dumping that on the opponent put in front of him as ultimately it boils down to him being unprofessional. A professional fighter would recognise that his job is to get in shape and put on a performance.

The guys Wlad has fought have been garbage because his division is crap, it doesn't stop the man staying in shape. If he was to take Danny Garcia approach he could say ''Well I'm don't have to put 100% in to beat these guys so I guess I can take things easy'' but he treats the sport like it is his profession ( because it is).

I agree. It's unprofessional and he should show up. But if in fact its true that he's not motivated we know why.



Quote:

Originally Posted by S. Saddler 1310

Zab Judah is not the best, but he's not a bum. end of that discussion.

Not a bum but let's be real. I consider myself a Judah fan. As a Judah fan, I would love to see him dethrone Garcia. As a boxing fan I realize this is a **** fight.

Judah showed grit and determination against Matthysse and edged out a decision. He was rewarded with an opportunity to fight Khan and he quit like a little *****. Now all of the sudden he beats some flat footed unproven prospect and the old Zab is back?

Be real. The only reason this fight is happening is because Richard Schaefer has a deal with the Barclay's Center and needs to fill seats to keep that deal in tact. That's why we were about to get Mosley vs. Malignagggi, that's why were going to get Malignaggi vs. Berto and that's why we will not get Garcia vs. Matthysse or Malignaggi vs. Maidana.


Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Its all sorry ass excuses anyway you look at it. First of all, he agreed to fight Judah. If you don't wanna do that at least fake an injury a week into camp or something. Second of all, you never look past anybody no matter who they are and if you can't stay motivated then you don't need to be a professional athlete. There's been people in this game who have been doing it for YEARS and still going hard in the gym.

You know the problem here is? All these fkin guys get babied and get this superstar mentality when they really aint sh1t.

First you got Canelo thinking he's too good to be on a Mayweather card and now you have this dude living the high life. Let him drop boxing and lets see how far he gets rapping with his corny ass rhymes. Then again he probably won't get too far in boxing either unless GBP protects him.


Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

That's what you get when you baby fighters and don't force them to earn ****. They feel as if they don't have to give 100 each and every day because **** will be handed to them. If most of the boxing world believes that this is a **** fight don't you think Garcia feels the same way?
I understand that but its all still sorry ass excuses. Do you think Dallas Jr was the fight Matthysse wanted? Probably not but he still did hos thing and got his win.

If you're not motitaved for a fight show up and get your ass whooped and learn from it. Next time you will know not to look past anyone. But of course these promoters baby all these guys and now they think they're superstars. Now let's say Garcia pulls out, do you think its fair to Judah, GBP or the Barclays?


Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Reply With Quote
.:: JSFD26 ::. is offline
#125
Old 01-27-2013, 02:10 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NSB
Posts: 25,498
Rep Power: 72 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 31,900,000,058,129.46
Bank: 2,742,035,319,824,329.00
Total Points: 2,773,935,319,882,458.50
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitealltrac
They are reporting a possible injury.....they say more to come.

Puertorico Boxea (official FB page)

https://www.facebook.com/prboxea

If anything I love this! It may mean a Lucas match??? Maybe the $$$ sign lit up on Danny's camp???
I dont believe an injury for one second. If it was an injury wouldnt we know by now instead of just rumors coming out?



Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Reply With Quote
.:: JSFD26 ::. is offline
#126
Old 01-27-2013, 02:14 PM
Jloro
Invicta
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 6,335
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 18 Jloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,002,135.77
Bank: 1,161,190,573,464,732.25
Total Points: 1,162,190,573,466,868.00
back at you - ddangerous BOOOOMB SQUUAAAD - valero celebrate with a slice of cake - sugarsmosley ohhh don't cry put this in your ass - KO MX 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jloro World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jloro 
Default

Dan Rafael said it's a rib problem
https://twitter.com/danrafaelespn/st...09138006872065
Reply With Quote
Jloro is online now
#127
Old 01-27-2013, 02:17 PM
PBP
ATG
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,123
Rep Power: 33 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 131,000,258,216.34
Bank: 476,910,674,439,777.50
Total Points: 477,041,674,697,993.81
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
I understand that but its all still sorry ass excuses. Do you think Dallas Jr was the fight Matthysse wanted? Probably not but he still did hos thing and got his win.

If you're not motitaved for a fight show up and get your ass whooped and learn from it. Next time you will know not to look past anyone. But of course these promoters baby all these guys and now they think they're superstars. Now let's say Garcia pulls out, do you think its fair to Judah, GBP or the Barclays?


Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
I agree he should show up and take the fight. I'm just offering up a reason as to why he can't get motivated for this fight. It's not fair to Judah, the fans and the Barclay's but GBP can kiss my ass. Look at they're feeding or have tried to feed us:

Canelo Alvarez vs. Josesito Lopez
Danny Garcia vs. Eric Morales 2
Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees
Lucas Matthysse vs. Mike Dallas Jr.
Paulie Malignaggi vs Shane Mosley (luckily Paulie backed out)
Paulie Malagnaggi vs. Andre Berto
Reply With Quote
PBP is offline
#128
Old 01-27-2013, 02:18 PM
Russian Crushin
atheist with a gun
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland
Posts: 36,701
Rep Power: 175 Russian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,000,551,200,659.07
Bank: 924,562,224,453,954.25
Total Points: 929,562,775,654,613.50
Happy B-Day brotha! - blaze778 Happy birthday bro! - led superbirthday - TBear cheers bro! - chiguy91 here's a fanta bro...i think - Alx. 
happy birthday! - dj Pepe happy bday again - TBear Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy Happy birthday bro! - led Happy B-day - Cuauhtémoc1520 
ATG - rorymac Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays Russian Crushin, - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years my brother from a Russian mother :beerchug: - jose830 
Great Poster - Dr Rumack HBD bro. - led* Happy Birthday - Freedom. Hope you have a good one! - dan_cov cheers!! - drenlou 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - 'Sugar' Freddi Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 'Sugar' Freddi Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mathed 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitealltrac View Post
They are reporting a possible injury.....they say more to come.

Puertorico Boxea (official FB page)

https://www.facebook.com/prboxea

If anything I love this! It may mean a Lucas match??? Maybe the $$$ sign lit up on Danny's camp???
It has to be reported as an injury because a fighter cannot just withdraw for no reason
Reply With Quote
Russian Crushin is offline
#129
Old 01-27-2013, 02:20 PM
ИATAS
Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 100
Posts: 32,742
Rep Power: 154 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,927,954,619,195,251.50
Bank: 1,284,921,946,030,582.00
Total Points: 3,212,876,565,225,833.50
Have a virtual beer on me. - F•R•K•O Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas 
Default

At least he didn't punch a shower door.
Reply With Quote
ИATAS is online now
#130
Old 01-27-2013, 02:21 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NSB
Posts: 25,498
Rep Power: 72 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 31,900,000,058,129.46
Bank: 2,742,035,319,824,329.00
Total Points: 2,773,935,319,882,458.50
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBP View Post
I agree he should show up and take the fight. I'm just offering up a reason as to why he can't get motivated for this fight. It's not fair to Judah, the fans and the Barclay's but GBP can kiss my ass. Look at they're feeding or have tried to feed us:

Canelo Alvarez vs. Josesito Lopez
Danny Garcia vs. Eric Morales 2
Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees
Lucas Matthysse vs. Mike Dallas Jr.
Paulie Malignaggi vs Shane Mosley (luckily Paulie backed out)
Paulie Malagnaggi vs. Andre Berto
I hear ya but you providing reasons make you sound like you're sticking up for the guy. That's probably the impression these guys are getting. (Maybe you are maybe you're not)

I must agree about GBP tho. Good point. They pissed me off with Lara too.
Reply With Quote
.:: JSFD26 ::. is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.