Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-27-2013, 08:31 AM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 72 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,683,702,716,013,662.50
Total Points: 1,790,602,716,066,151.00
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACnPBFsuck
Quote:

Originally Posted by BornToLive

Why would Matthysse even consider taking drugs against somebody like Mike Dallas? lmao.

The guy passed all the tests required from him.

He took OTC drugs for bumass Dallas, so anything is possible.
A Philly dude trying to taint Matthysse's rep, go figure. Run Danny Run.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-27-2013, 08:32 AM
Brawski

Rep Power: 72 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 

Quote:
Originally Posted by intoccabile
Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Someone needs to get to the bottom of this. This worries me cause that means he's cutting a lot of weight. We didnt get to see what Matthysse would look like either in the late rounds with that much weight on (if its true). We saw what happened with Gamboa when he put on nearly 20lbs and he's a guy who always had terrific stamina too.

Terrific stamina since when? Gamboa was always a front runner, coasting against Salido, Barros and Gonzales (before the KO) because he couldn't perform the way he was in the opening rounds.
Yea yea keep talking out yo ass.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:35 AM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,272,535,165,450.02
Total Points: 3,402,204,097,745.32
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornToLive View Post
Why would Matthysse even consider taking drugs against somebody like Mike Dallas? lmao.

To make weight. Slimming down to the 140lb division means fighting smaller opponents.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:38 AM
Brawski

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeFist
Quote:

Originally Posted by BornToLive

To make weight.
He took the "drugs" the night of the fight AFTER HE MADE WEIGHT... Amino acids help you make weight now?

Old 01-27-2013, 08:39 AM
Brawski

Matthysse is like 5'6" and probably one of the smallest 140lbers. If he wanted to slim down to fight smaller guys he would go to 135 or 130.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:43 AM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
He took the "drugs" the night of the fight AFTER HE MADE WEIGHT... Amino acids help you make weight now?

Who said I was talking about the pills he took the night of the fight? The end of the day the testing procedure is inefficient and the amount of weight he put on is noteworthy. Because of those things I have my suspicions.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:47 AM
Brawski

Quote:
Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Who said I was talking about the pills he took the night of the fight? The end of the day the testing procedure is inefficient and the amount of weight he put on is noteworthy. Because of those things I have my suspicions.
Oh ok now Matthysse is a dirty fighter. Keep in mind Lucas is not associated with sophisticated people like Ariza, Memo or Conte and do you really think he got the funds to be trying to cheat testing? GTFO with that bullsh1t mah dude.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:51 AM
FeFist
No.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
Oh ok now Matthysse is a dirty fighter. Keep in mind Lucas is not associated with sophisticated people like Ariza, Memo or Conte and do you really think he got the funds to be trying to cheat testing? GTFO with that bullsh1t mah dude.

Who was Lamont Peterson associated with? Or the bum who Wlad whipped? You don't need one of those 'sophisticated' individuals to cheat. And I'm not saying that he is definitely a dirty fighter I am merely suspicious.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:00 AM
Brawski

Quote:
Quote: Originally Posted by jsfd26 Oh ok now Matthysse is a dirty fighter. Keep in mind Lucas is not associated with sophisticated people like Ariza, Memo or Conte and do you really think he got the funds to be trying to cheat testing? GTFO with that bullsh1t mah dude. Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android Who was Lamont Peterson associated with? Or the bum who Wlad whipped? You don't need one of those 'sophisticated' individuals to cheat. And I'm not saying that he is definitely a dirty fighter I am merely suspicious.
Peterson got caught dumbass and he wasn't with none of the guys I listed so WTF is your point? The fact that you sound so convinced Matthysse is dirty sounds more than mere suspicion. He attempted to cheat and got caught red handed (Peterson). Matthysse been coming up the hard way and you still got people around here trying to discredit him. Smh Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Old 01-27-2013, 09:04 AM
Brawski

As a matter of fact, your argument is pretty hypocritical considering who you have in your sig. The nerves... You question Matthysse's integrity but not the guy's who you have in your sig?