Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-27-2013, 09:20 PM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 341,238,397.96
Total Points: 200,341,374,480.16
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

JuanMa needs a better trainer to make him box more and a couple of tune up fights first. Before he gets in the ring with Garcia,Gamboa or any fighter at 130 in the top five or he will get his 3rd L .
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-28-2013, 08:34 AM
Alteño
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,388.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by jri9d0 View Post
And that my friend is the $64,000 question please forward your inquiry to Mr. Mikey Garcia.
I am not sure if you don't understand the sport or you have trouble with english comprehension, since you did not get my point. There're rules in boxing and where there are rules, you have to strategize to come out victorious, which Garcia did exactly that.

Garcia was winning a one-sided fight after 2/3 of the fight and with no sign of Salido getting stronger or even being effective, why would Garcia feel the need (what's the point?) to continue with the bout after receiving an illegal blow causing a broken nose?! I dont beleive there are doubts in the minds of knowledgable boxing fan's as to how the last 1/3 of the fight would turn out. Even Salido doesn't want a rematch.

Now, if Garcia were behind on points or had it been a close fight at the time of the head butt and Garcia decided to not continue, than I would agree with your point of view.