Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-27-2013, 05:49 PM
mconstantine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 mconstantine has a reputation beyond reputemconstantine has a reputation beyond reputemconstantine has a reputation beyond reputemconstantine has a reputation beyond reputemconstantine has a reputation beyond reputemconstantine has a reputation beyond reputemconstantine has a reputation beyond reputemconstantine has a reputation beyond reputemconstantine has a reputation beyond reputemconstantine has a reputation beyond reputemconstantine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,500,000,173,360.71

If you look at Twitter, it looks like some people who are close to him have began to reach out to people who know him to say goodbye because they don't expect him to last much longer. It's unfortunate but there is no coming back or recovering from cancer at this stage.

Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-27-2013, 06:01 PM
ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,123,943,092.35
Total Points: 28,224,321,746.11
boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Posters - mickey gomez ICE IS THE MAN! - S a m u r a i Paid his dues - RunW/Knives Cash for the Iceman - RunW/Knives Sick fighter all heart - RunW/Knives 
Skill and Know also, but Lion Heart. - RunW/Knives BScene's treasure! - jazluvr Thanks for the help and Happy New Year! - The Surgeon enjoyed your fights, you are awesome - happyman one of the great posters - jas 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconstantine View Post
If you look at Twitter, it looks like some people who are close to him have began to reach out to people who know him to say goodbye because they don't expect him to last much longer. It's unfortunate but there is no coming back or recovering from cancer at this stage.

DONT GIVE UP..I know of a person who was up to Stage 4...NOW with the help of the apricot seeds I was talking about earlier on here they are down to STAGE 1...LOOK INTO IT, doctors do what THEY do, what they are trained to do...but there are other ways to deal with disease and illness, THAT IS FACT...its been proven...my friend who I discussed earlier was told he NEEDED surgery...He was going through with it, too, but the surgery had to be postponed because of scar tissue around his stomach...in the meantime he strated looking into other options and with NO SURGERY, NO CHEMO, NO RADIATION, NO HELP FROM A DOCTOR, he is now going past two years being cancer fee...FACT...

Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 01-27-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:58 PM
mirizarr
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 3 mirizarr has a spectacular aura aboutmirizarr has a spectacular aura aboutmirizarr has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 14,453.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
DONT GIVE UP..I know of a person who was up to Stage 4...NOW with the help of the apricot seeds I was talking about earlier on here they are down to STAGE 1...LOOK INTO IT, doctors do what THEY do, what they are trained to do...but there are other ways to deal with disease and illness, THAT IS FACT...its been proven...my friend who I discussed earlier was told he NEEDED surgery...He was going through with it, too, but the surgery had to be postponed because of scar tissue around his stomach...in the meantime he strated looking into other options and with NO SURGERY, NO CHEMO, NO RADIATION, NO HELP FROM A DOCTOR, he is now going past two years being cancer fee...FACT...
Are you referring to John Murphy from west end gym in lowell?
Old 01-27-2013, 10:32 PM
coolcool
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 coolcool has much to be proud ofcoolcool has much to be proud ofcoolcool has much to be proud ofcoolcool has much to be proud ofcoolcool has much to be proud ofcoolcool has much to be proud ofcoolcool has much to be proud ofcoolcool has much to be proud ofcoolcool has much to be proud of
Total Points: 11,242.44
Default True @Iceman

ITs out there - Big Pharma been hiding these results from us for many years and hide the fact... they always come out saying its not fda approved BS.Many herbalist alternative drs and others have been shutdown bringing the truth another documentary is Dr. Burzynski hes been shut down mulitple times by them
Old 01-27-2013, 10:37 PM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater

Rep Power: 319 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,793,232,659,839,944,192.00
Total Points: 1,793,232,659,890,022,400.00
No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 
Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Just imagine just hoping to see your next birthday! The things in life we take for granted! Hes vowing to be in that ring again...keep fighting bro. Never give up!
Old 01-28-2013, 02:21 AM
ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond repute
boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Posters - mickey gomez ICE IS THE MAN! - S a m u r a i Paid his dues - RunW/Knives Cash for the Iceman - RunW/Knives Sick fighter all heart - RunW/Knives 
Skill and Know also, but Lion Heart. - RunW/Knives BScene's treasure! - jazluvr Thanks for the help and Happy New Year! - The Surgeon enjoyed your fights, you are awesome - happyman one of the great posters - jas 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirizarr View Post
Are you referring to John Murphy from west end gym in lowell?
BILL Murphy from Lowell's West End Gym, YES, thats him...
Old 01-28-2013, 02:32 AM
-Jay-
Scouse Mouse

Rep Power: 1215 -Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,389,724,617,751.69
Total Points: 9,391,128,295,462.96
Testing. - -Jay- Cheers for the green - rorymac For still being here - Terrel Boxingscene legend.. - !! AI-Holmes!! enjoy! - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
http://www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk/

Look up vitamin B17, its worked miracles. Just look at the testimonials here John.

Don't stop fighting Omar, please keep fighting.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:34 AM
BartBears
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 BartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,306,894,375,193.17
Total Points: 2,306,992,165,833.85

From Omar's FB page today

"To all my friends and loyal fans I want to inform you all that I am fighting the fight of my life against a disease known as gallbladder cancer. While lm in this current state I am fighting with my family by my side and I will not go down for the count. I am a champion who has chosen to fight not just for myself but for those who's faith is believing in what u cant see, and i will continue to fight!!!!!and fight!!!!!and fight!!!!!till I knock this sickness out. Your love and support mean the most to me, your prayers are prayers not only to me but to others like me. Please be advised l am grateful for any and all support in any kind of way please inbox me. My family has continued to be by my side, and its hard for them as well. I want to thank God for unconditional love and unconditional fans. Thanks again Omar Henry"

Please show support to Omar, it means a lot to him and his family. Keep praying, keep hoping, miracles do happen.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:45 AM
ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jay- View Post
http://www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk/

Look up vitamin B17, its worked miracles. Just look at the testimonials here John.

Don't stop fighting Omar, please keep fighting.
DEFINITELY. These types of disease, etc. can be fought against effectively...DEFINITELY!!! People need to RESEARCH!
Old 01-28-2013, 12:00 PM
D-MiZe
Iron lungs

Rep Power: 105 D-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 184,103,033,728,457.84
Total Points: 185,006,435,289,178.75
'cause it's going to piss pour! - *Boss Lady* for when I am around. ;) - *Boss Lady* Best chat up line in a gift and or message on Boxingscene. - *Boss Lady* Because you are just so charming. &lt;3333 - *Boss Lady* You haven't been around ... batteries are now dead. - *Boss Lady* 
I read your manual, changed the batteries and made a mess. Ooops :) - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab Happy new year! - Toney Loc :kiss: - *Boss Lady* Happy Easter babe :kiss: - Bossy 
25k Posts! :kiss: - Bossy For finishing 3rd in Season 2 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Keeping the &quot;Predictorship Challenge&quot; alive. - D4thincarnation The Predictorship Challenge Champion Season 3 - D4thincarnation Happy holidays bro! - led* 
have a safe and Happy New Years bro! :fing02: - jose830 don't get to comfortable with this around your neck, it's going to be taken. - TartanSoldier cause you have janes toney as an avy and cause i cant finish this 6 pack - AyoMaDu Some great posts - jas genius predictions! - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GetSumBrah Hepatitis C - _PlaT_NuM_ Autism - The Scientist Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ??? 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - siablo14 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - iBreakbeat 
Send a message via MSN to D-MiZe

Maybe other stage 4 cancers can but not pancreatic.