Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-24-2013, 02:40 PM
letsgobrady
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 letsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 109,481.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
That's what you get from this tread huh?? What ts said is the truth. The Ghost, Bradley & Trout provides the most credibility. far more than ginger. You know it too, you've said as much.
why is it the truth?because you agree with him? if you look at most boxing forums the majority of oppinions on bradley,guerrero,trout and canelo are all different so no matter who floyd fights out those 4 he will be critcized by half and given credit maybe by the other half
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-24-2013, 02:41 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 38,932,130,396,952.56
Total Points: 40,187,452,006,781.77
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
no I've said I prefer fights other than canelo. but this is ridiculous. If any other non HWT went up to the next weight class and fought anyone it wouldn't be slammed like this.

We get it. You want to see floyd lose and you don't think canelo can do it. So the best way to criticize it it say well Canelo hasn't earned a fight with floyd.

Unless I am mistaken, never in boxing has anyone ever said the larger fighter had to earn a fight with a smaller guy coming up.

The fact that a man widely regarded as the best p4p boxer in the world has to earn "credibility" from posters on NSB is retarded.
You're a walking contradiction when it comes to Floyd, ain't ya bwoy?? In this very quoted post, you admit to preferring other fights. Most likely because you already know the ginger fight is a farce. But when people say exactly what you say & aren't a Floyd fan, they hating & want him to lose.

Even though conventional wisdom says he easily beats the Ghost & Bradley & ginger. Floyd doesn't have to "earn credibility". It's the opponent that needs to. Bradley & the Ghost have done that. Also Trout by beating Cotto just like Floyd did.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:42 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 38,932,130,396,952.56
Total Points: 40,187,452,006,781.77
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgobrady View Post
why is it the truth?because you agree with him? if you look at most boxing forums the majority of oppinions on bradley,guerrero,trout and canelo are all different so no matter who floyd fights out those 4 he will be critcized by half and given credit maybe by the other half
If you find anyone that criticizes Floyd/Trout & do not ignore them for stupidity, what does that say about you?? An argument can be made for the other 3.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:47 PM
letsgobrady
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 letsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 109,481.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
If you find anyone that criticizes Floyd/Trout & do not ignore them for stupidity, what does that say about you?? An argument can be made for the other 3.
an argument can also be made for trout but i understand your a trout fan but anyway the truth is there is no one outside of martinez that floyd would really get credit for beating
Old 01-24-2013, 02:50 PM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 21 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,190,583,866.96
Total Points: 44,190,596,191.53
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

Trout is easily the best fight competition wise PBF can make outside of Martinez. IMO I would rank the fighters in terms of competition in a fight vs PBF as follows: Trout, Bradley, Guerrero, Alvarez.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:51 PM
BoxingFollower
Undisputed Champion

Total Points: 5,363,046.27
&quot;I got Miguel Cotto by UD&quot; thread  :fing02: - jose830 

well seeing that most of the guys against it still has Pacquiao in the top 5 P4P......says alot
Old 01-24-2013, 03:07 PM
Zyzz
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Zyzz will become famous soon enoughZyzz will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 3,784.62

dont matter who floyd fights, he will never get credit on here....

besides, bradley & trout?? lol who the hell is going to go pay to watch that, those guys dont even have a fanbase..... thats the problem with you guys on this forum, you guys are stuck in your bubble and refuse to understand the business side of boxing,

if a promoter put on fights for "boxingscene forum" they would go broke
Old 01-24-2013, 03:09 PM
-Antonio-
-Antonio-

Rep Power: 87 -Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,337,275.23
Great poster/member! - jazluvr good poster - sugarsmosley 

I don't want to see him fight Guerrero. I'd rather see Martinez, Bradley, Canelo, or Trout. Just to see Floyd have more of a challenge at least. I don't know why Berto is Floyd's gatekeeper. At best this fight will be like the Cotto fight. Let's be real is this really the best fight?

So what if a Bradley fight might be boring? He has a better resume than Guerrero and I'd favor him to win head to head. Against Floyd he has the same chance to win.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:12 PM
Heavy Hitter
Contender

Rep Power: 5 Heavy Hitter has a spectacular aura aboutHeavy Hitter has a spectacular aura aboutHeavy Hitter has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 13,679.18

Guerrero is the only acceptable choice as a Floyd opponent for the date of 5/4/13 IMO(and i'm not jumping up and down for that matchup either).

Canelo, he needs a top level win, so far his best win is..Ryan Rhodes.

Bradley, this guy is coming off a loss, not exactly the prestige you want your top p4p fighter taking.

Trout, one win against a guy a lot of people are now saying is/was washed up. If Cotto won that fight with Trout, would the boxing community be in an uproar over a Floyd-Cotto matchup? I wouldn't think so. Trout, like Canelo needs another win.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:16 PM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 21 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,190,583,866.96
Total Points: 44,190,596,191.53
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post
dont matter who floyd fights, he will never get credit on here....

besides, bradley & trout?? lol who the hell is going to go pay to watch that, those guys dont even have a fanbase..... thats the problem with you guys on this forum, you guys are stuck in your bubble and refuse to understand the business side of boxing,

if a promoter put on fights for "boxingscene forum" they would go broke
What you see as a problem with fans I see as a problem with the business of boxing. Why should fighters get paid big bucks to fight sh!+ fights against fighters who have large fanbases. It used to be fighters got paid big money to fight the most competitive fights and those fighters didn't always have the largest fan base. Fans back then paid for the competition of the fight in front them not for the fake WWE spectacle that a promoter sold them. Its not that way anymore but I don't see a problem with it going back to being that way. I understand that fighters need to get their money and the most that they can possibly get but if I don't agree with it I will comment on it and not buy it.

Tell me what is the total amount of difference that you see in tickets sold and PPV buys in fights with PBF vs Trout, PBF vs Bradley and PBF vs Guerrero? Cause I sure as hell can't see much of a difference.