Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-24-2013, 06:50 AM
P4P_No1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 P4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,106,519.01
Total Points: 10,059,578,061.05
merry christmas - the collector 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
Didn't Arum offer a buyout of the same amount or a bit more but Richard Shaeffer said no and got mad?

3 million seems small, this fight is PPV worthy, and should have an HBO 24/7, the only reason I think that Oscar and Richard are offering a small amount is because they don't want to put it on HBO but will put it on Showtime which will not get them the same type of money that they would on HBO.

Arum is right here, this fight should be on HBO and should have the 24/7 treatment.

If its on HBO PPV with hype it will sell pretty good at least 400k could even reach 600k which would break the record for anything under welterweight I believe. You have two marketable fighters, both exciting, both top dogs in their division, mexico vs. philippines, both speak good English and live in America, this is a perfect fight for HBO ppv.

I am tired of seeing Mayweather an Pacquiao on 24/7, they need to showcase new faces like Nonito Donaire and Abner Mares.
Top post, especially seeing some of the newer faces. I've seen bits of Donaire from that 2days thing and I think it would be good to showcase more fighters.

I preferred seeing the 24/7 with Martinez & Chavez Jr over any from Mayweather & Pac recently.

The last Mayweather one I enjoyed was probably Mayweather-Hatton. Classic stuff.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-24-2013, 06:54 AM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,440,966,799,538,886.00
Total Points: 7,459,098,799,816,344.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love &amp; peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceyboo3 View Post
Why? I'm sure you appreciate the interviews.
Nope, most people immediately turn the video off when they see it's from karceno.

Fuck ODLH and Arum. I don't even care about blaming one and not the other anymore. They're both full of shit.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:59 AM
chav
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 chav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,357,861,295,730,150.75
Total Points: 1,357,861,295,732,386.75
for the times when you don't have a man - Freedom. Cheers m8 - Manny_ate_myDog for being a freedom fighter! - JAB5239 thanks for making me a billionaire again! cheers - Prawn Cornelius Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas my brotha! - jose830 You too, bud! - yoz thanks for the quick payment Papi! - jose830 coco pop lmao! thanks for the pics - jose830 Here's a fish in return papi! - jose830 
What's up papi! Long time Here's a burger the yank way to eat lol - jose830 and a healthy milkshake to wash it down - jose830 it has been a while geezer!!! hope your keeping good bro. - HUGH JASS Morning C-Dog, have a brew on me. - HUGH JASS Jesus dude,good to see around! - HughJass 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

I must say, Arum does crack me up, as much of as a dick that he is, he's a hard nosed cunt that you wont pull one over easily. Ive just read on a thread Rigo and Donaire is happening, so that would make this mute for now and probably exactly the way Arum wants it; nothing to do with GBP.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:17 AM
Pacdbest
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Pacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 32,000,283,635.65
lol - Makavelli a truly brilliant poster - Jack Napier Muahaha! - dan_cov Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 

Quote:
Didn't Arum offer a buyout of the same amount or a bit more but Richard Shaeffer said no and got mad?

3 million seems small, this fight is PPV worthy, and should have an HBO 24/7, the only reason I think that Oscar and Richard are offering a small amount is because they don't want to put it on HBO but will put it on Showtime which will not get them the same type of money that they would on HBO.

Arum is right here, this fight should be on HBO and should have the 24/7 treatment.

If its on HBO PPV with hype it will sell pretty good at least 400k could even reach 600k which would break the record for anything under welterweight I believe. You have two marketable fighters, both exciting, both top dogs in their division, mexico vs. philippines, both speak good English and live in America, this is a perfect fight for HBO ppv.

I am tired of seeing Mayweather an Pacquiao on 24/7, they need to showcase new faces like Nonito Donaire and Abner Mares.
I don't think it's going to be PPV. Mares is not a superstar. Nonito's just starting to be a Superstar. I think this will be HBO Championship fight with a 30 min preview. Pacquiao start being PPV at 126 lbs against another superstar in Morales. Unfortunately for Donaire, there's no Superstar opponent for him even at 126!
Old 01-24-2013, 08:37 AM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 97 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 893,381,180,070,248.75
Total Points: 1,584,380,980,076,369.50
For Avatar awesomeness - DannYankee09 Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power 
Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane 
No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo To a valiant warrior. - DonMega 
War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power No Message - Respect Power thanks - Dean_Razorback 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Arum is gonna make Rigo-Donaire.......he would never make the Mares fight. He'll announce the Rigo fight today or tomorrow just to spite ODLH.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:45 AM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 124 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,492,888,514,275.25
Total Points: 23,492,888,756,016.30
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest 
Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 
damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted &quot;las mañanitas&quot; on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- 
Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm so sorry View Post
Nope, most people immediately turn the video off when they see it's from karceno.

Fuck ODLH and Arum. I don't even care about blaming one and not the other anymore. They're both full of shit.
DLH is 1000 times better than Arum. Thank Arum for never seeing Pac vs Mayweather. He's a scumbag and has single handedly held boxing back.

Can't wait for his old ass to be out of the boxing scene. He's everything wrong with boxing.

At least DLH has signed all these great fighters, heas a huge stable, is putting on the best shows and it speaks for it'self that they want to sign with Golden Boy.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:53 AM
ddangerous
Neck Mohican

Rep Power: 23 ddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,253,636,400,535.29
Total Points: 21,253,636,805,680.08
Happy New Year - Freedom. nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for the green karma brother! =] - Tyler_Durden Congrats on breaking 5,000 posts bro! =] - Tyler_Durden 5000 post - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post
Would Oscar accept 3 million to buy the fight from Top Rank.

These ****in' guys...
Bingo. Flat fee = dead end. Co-promotion = actual fight made.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:05 AM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 0 Fetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these parts
Bank: 193,416,540.21
Total Points: 521,318,578,716.61
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Some saying screw both promoters when its obvious that one is trying and the other isnt. 3 mil ismore than enough for Nonitos services ad this is the fight all want. If it doesnt ALL blame falls on Arum unless he drops better offer.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:45 AM
Twako
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Twako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,287,195,295,599.58
Total Points: 19,287,295,335,330.36
for luck - jazluvr ayan pre - Talisayen tagay - Talisayen A glass of zee finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Talisayen 

as one poster said, bob will go with rigo-donaire for now to piss off schaefer. either way, as long as its not darchinyan, boxing fans win.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:36 PM
BennyBlanco
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 BennyBlanco is infamous around these partsBennyBlanco is infamous around these partsBennyBlanco is infamous around these partsBennyBlanco is infamous around these partsBennyBlanco is infamous around these partsBennyBlanco is infamous around these partsBennyBlanco is infamous around these partsBennyBlanco is infamous around these partsBennyBlanco is infamous around these partsBennyBlanco is infamous around these partsBennyBlanco is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,975.33

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4P_No1 View Post
Top post, especially seeing some of the newer faces. I've seen bits of Donaire from that 2days thing and I think it would be good to showcase more fighters.

I preferred seeing the 24/7 with Martinez & Chavez Jr over any from Mayweather & Pac recently.

The last Mayweather one I enjoyed was probably Mayweather-Hatton. Classic stuff.
YOU GUYS ARE ON CRACK.

Donaire vs. Mares is not a PPV. For all the hype, Donaire generates some of the lowest ratings on WCB (except when his fight was paired with the Pac replay), and Mares is far from a household name. If Chavez vs Martinez did 475k buys, how does two little guys fighting do 400-600k???

A $3m payment for either Donaire or Mares is HUGE. Consider that the top license fees at both HBO and Showtime are in the $3m range - so the license fee would cover only HALF of the main event, with nothing toward the purses and expenses of the other fighter, the undercard and bout costs.

And that stuff about HBO paying more money than Showtime is dead. Have you been watching lately? Did you see Showtime outbid HBO for Khan and Cotto? You think all the Golden Boy fighters at Showtime are accepting less than what they used to get at HBO???

I heard Arum was offering to buy Golden Boy out for $1.5m. Arum should take the $3m offer and run.